Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 11- Dead.

by AlannahIsNotOkay 0 reviews

Please don't hurt me...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-30 - Updated: 2012-07-30 - 1007 words

0Unrated
Poison woke up with an a terrible headache and no idea what he did last night. He walked into the kitchen where guys was having a meeting without him. This confused Poison as he was the leader. “Morning” he mumbled going to grab himself a coffee as they all stared at him. He turned to them and looked confused. “What?” He asked begin to drink his coffee when suddenly Atomic was on top of him punching him in the face “HOW FUCKING COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER YOU SON OF A BITCH” he screamed as Poison tried to fight back.

“WHAT THE FUCK ATOMIC!” Jetstar dragged Atomic away from Poison and into a different room to calm down, Poison stood up and look at Ghoul and Kobra confused. “Gerard. You are fucked up man” said Ghoul angrily. Poison glared at him, “I haven’t done jack shit” Poison hissed at Ghoul. “BULLSHIT GERARD. IF I HADN’T WALKED IN AT THAT MOMENT… WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU WOULD OF DONE TO VENOM” screamed Kobra who stood up. Poison was taken back by this, he didn’t know what he had done last night but he was in shit for it. “What did I do?” He said sitting on a chair. Kobra then repeated what Venom had told him and Poison put his head in his hands “Shit. What have I done?” He whispered sadly. “You fucked up big time, man” Said Jetstar coming back from calming down Atomic. “Thank you Captain Obvious” He hissed at Jetstar “What the fuck am I meant to say to he-“ Poison was cut off to Acid running in looking worried.

“Something wrong with Hurricane, no one knows why but she isn’t well at all” Kobra ran past Acid and straight to the Hurricane’s and his room where she was paler than a piece of paper and had a high running temperature. “Hurricane…? Hunny what’s up?” Said a concerned Kobra. She looked at him, “I…don’t –“ she stopped covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom where she began being violently sick, Kobra ran to move her hair out of the way, At this point everyone else other than Venom , who was still recovering from her fright last night, was in the living room. Everyone was glaring at Poison, he knew it but he ingored it for a while but then it got annoying. “alright. I know I’ve fucked up, I’ll apologize but that’s all I can do, I can’t change the past, but we need each other to survive” he said to everyone.

They all exchanged looks and were silent until Kobra walked in all flushed “She is asleep, but seriously ill… I don’t know what it is….we’ll have to find a non-BL/ind doctor and take her to them” he said worriedly. Acid hide her face into Ghoul, who she was sitting on top of, She knew that was going to be a difficult mission, BL/ind have almost killed all the non BL/ind doctors, and normally they are extremely dangerous people.

Everyone was silent for a moment until Poison spoke up, he wanted to get back in the good books with his team. “I’ll go with you Kobra, it’s a dangerous mission but I’ll do anything to save Hurricane” He stood up and stood next to his brother, while everyone stared at him. “I’ll go” said Jetstar, who stood up and walked up next to Poison, where they exchanged a brotherly hug. All 3 of the men looked at Ghoul, who sighed. “I guess that means I’m going aswell” He pushed Acid off who protested to him going by grabbing his hand, it was a dangerous mission she didn’t want him getting hurt, but he gave her a look and she let go of hand, he then stood next to Jetstar who grinned at him but Ghoul just nodded, it took him a while to calm down from being angry, that’s the moment they heard the piecing scream which made Poison’s hair stand on end, he knew who it was.

He began running to the room in which it came from “MEGAN!” he said kicking the door down, that’s when he saw Atomic with a gun to her head. Poison gritted his teeth, “Let. Her. Go.” He hissed at Atomic who laughed evilly. “Ummm No and take a step a closer, Poison, I dare you” Poison was stuck he was about to speak when he saw two people he had never seen before in his life come out of the shadows and into the light they were pointing guns at him. One of them had pink in his hair and the other blonde. Atomic laughed evilly. “Oh, Gee, I forgot to introduce you to my friends here, Agent Gaskarth and Agent Barakat”

They both grinned as Atomic began walking to the window, where a ladder was now hanging from a helicopter. “Good bye Poison”” He said quickly before the helicopter began flying away. Poison now had the others behind him, very confused.
“Now Boys, we don’t wanna have to fight you tw-“ Began Poison with his hands in the air taking a step closer to the agents of BL/ind that were in the room when suddenly Agent Gaskarth fired his gun and hit Poison square in the gut, then there was silent for a moment as Poison stared at them in disbelief, he then fell to his knees as blood began coming from the large bullet wound.
“GERARD” screamed Kobra running to his side as the others began firing at the two assassins that were extremely fast, they were already out the window and on their motorbikes speeding back to Battery City.

Kobra was crying as Poison turned his head and smiled “Don’t worry, Mikey Boy, I’ll be watching you” he said before he went cold and his eyes lost their sparkle.
He was dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story