Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 10- You had me

by AlannahIsNotOkay 0 reviews

Drunken Mess.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-25 - Updated: 2012-06-25 - 604 words

0Unrated
Poison took the empty beer can and threw it off the roof of the HQ, that was his sixth and he was angry, angry at her. He stumbled down the ladder and into the living where he found he. “Oh hey Poison, you can’t sleep too….Poison why are you looking at me like that” Said Venom worried, he laughed evilly. “Is he good in bed” Poison snarled at Venom. “Gee…” she started but Poison cut her off “ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION” he screamed as she flinched, she could smell the alcohol on his breath from across the room. This was dangerous.

“Well is he? Actually don’t answer that because I know I’ve got a better kiss, hotter touch, A better fuck!” he growled at her, stepping closer to her. “Well you’re wrong, Poison.” She hissed at him angrily, she hated him when he was a drunken mess. He leaped forward and slammed her into the wall. “What was that bitch” he slurred inches away from her face. Venom struggled until she knew she couldn’t escape. She tried to scream but Poison stopped her.“Answer me bitch! Answer me!” He said shaking her, Venom cried out in pain. “I SAID THAT YOU WERE WRONG!” she screamed in his face.

He stopped shaking and glared at her then smiled evilly. “Well I better prove you wrong then” he replied evilly. Venom grew scared as Poison kissed her, the taste of alcohol and cigarettes filled her mouth she tried to push him away with all her might but she couldn’t get him off. She hit him repeatedly in the chest, he stopped kissing her and whispers in her ear “Don’t bullshit me, Megan, I know you still feel it too” Venom shook her head, she didn’t love him, she didn’t want to love him, not like this anyway. He got angry and threw onto the floor, pinning her down looking deeply into her eyes. “Why don’t you love me?” he asked her.

Venom choked she didn’t know what to say, she bit her lip and tried to look away, but Poison stopped her “FUCKING ANSWER ME BITCH!” he screamed in her face.
At that second Kobra Kid came rushing into the room, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GEE?” he shouted at his brother, as he pulled Poison off the top of Venom, Poison struggled in his arms, “I’M GETTING SOME FUCKING ANSWERS MIKEY!” He screamed at his brother. “PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN” “Gee No.” Said Kobra forcefully, as he began dragging Poison off down the hallway.
Venom curled up on the floor scared of what just happened, she began to cry for the first time in 2 years, the two years since the bombing. That’s when she heard Poison scream down for his room making her shiver.

“YOU KNOW IT WILL ALWAYS BE ME”

Venom flinches at the scream, its full of hurt and suffering. The worst thing is that, she knows she’s done that to him.

She hurt him that much.

Kobra comes out of Poison’s room and rushes to Venom’s side. “V, are you okay? V I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner, only just heard…he didn’t hurt you did he??” he asked worried. Venom shakes her head and begins crying again, Kobra pulls her into a tight hug rocking her while she cries. After about 30 minutes of this she falls into a dreamless sleep, Kobra carries her into her room and puts her to bed.

He will deal with Poison in the morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story