Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 9- The Beginning Of The Future.

by AlannahIsNotOkay 1 review

Poison and Venom's past.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-29 - Updated: 2012-05-29 - 1737 words

1Insightful
HAI! SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, I GOT WRITERS BLOCK AND WENT TO COMIC CON AND GAH!-Alannahisnotokay



Poison stares out at the desert from the HQ roof. He is pissed off and Heart broken. “You would think she would remember everything I did for her?!” He mutters angrily, as he began to daydream about the memories…

FLASH BACK. 2010, TWO YEARS BEFORE THE BL/IND BOMBINGS.

Gerard shuffled through the school halls, he was rushing to art class, trying to avoid a group of very horrible jocks but alas, he bumped straight into them. “Harry…I…ummm” He stuttered as the boy grinned evilly down on him. “Come on, Fucktard, you know where you’re going” He laughed evilly, grabbing the small boy and he rammed him into a locker. “Have fun” He said half laughing, before slamming the door shut on him, Gerard was in the dark.

He began moving trying to get comfy “You would think they would put me in here with more care” He muttered sarcastically to himself. He pulled out his headphones and began listening to music, he closed his eyes and hummed to the music, when suddenly he was falling out of the locker onto someone, his headphone fell out and he began to stutter, not looking at the person whose locker it was. “Sorry…I…didn’t mean too…I was pushed in and…” Gerard was stopped by a pair of soft lips being pressed to his, he was shocked, the lips pulled away. “Good now, you’ve stopped talking” Said the soft voice half laughing.

Gerard was speechless, but the beautiful girl in front of him was just laughing. “You…just kissed me…ME?!” Exclaimed Gerard extremely confused, “Yup, I did. Problem?” laughed the girl.
Gerard pulled a face. “Maybe I “ She cut him off by kissing him again, but this time he pulled away “Would you stop doing that?! I don’t even know your name!” he stated bitterly, as the girl continued laughing at him. “Well….I’m Megan….Megan Smith” She said happily, standing up, she held her hand out to help up Gerard, whom blinked at her act of kindness. “And you’re Gerard Way aren’t you?” she asked kindly. Gerard took her hand and stood up “Yes I am, but how do you know that?” He replied smoothly. She smirked a smirk that made him explode into thousands of rainbows. “Because I’m a fucking boss! Wanna ditch school and go bowling?! I will beat you” She chirped happily, walking down the hallway with Gerard.
Gerard grinned, he was amazing at bowling. “You’re joking right?! Bowling is Easy Peasy Pumpkin Peasy!” He called out “Pumpkin?” she said looking at him funny. He laughed. “PUMPKIN PIE MOTHERFUCKER!” He shouted, they both had a laughing fit and then agreed to go bowling.


That was the beginning of a blossoming love.

Poison laughed at the memory of meeting Venom, in fact she did beat him at bowling, after than they became the best of friends, the bullying stopped for Poison. No bully would mess with Venom, they were all shit scared of her and her amazing skill of knowing every little dirty secret someone had.
They were having great fun that was until Nathan came along. Poison frowned on the memory of Nathan, the douchebag jock whom stole Venom from under his nose, the one that treated her like shit, the one whom made her cry down the phone to him every night, because he had cheated on her, with some orange cheerleading slut. The one whom made it so hard for Poison and Venom to be friends. He pushed Venom and Poison apart, and for many years they didn’t talk to each other because of Nathan, until that day.




FLASH BACK, 2012, 12 HOURS BEFORE THE BL/IND BOMBINGS

Gerard was walking through the hallways of the school for the last time, he sighed as he got to his locker, he opened it and took everything out.
That’s when he found the picture of him and Megan from the day they ditched school and went bowling, they were laughing and pulling stupid faces, he smiled at the photo. They were happy back then. He put the box in his locker, he would go get it later but took the photo, smiling at it as he walked down the hall, he didn’t look where he was going.
That’s when he walked into Nathan. “Watch it, Freak!” Nathan hissed at Gerard pushing him into the locker, Gerard smiled; this would be the last day he would have to deal with this fucktard.

Gerard was moving schools, for the second time in 3 years. Nathan took the photo from Gerard’s hand and stared at it angrily. “You been talking to Megan again, Gee?” Nathan snarled at him, he once had told Gerard if he was even in the same hallway as Megan again, that he would never see the light of day again. Nathan picked up Gerard up but the scruff of his neck. “Well Gee? Are you?! You know what would happen if you are” He said half laughing “Well, not that I care about Megan, she’s just a little bit of eye candy, a girl whom isn’t a whore” He hissed mockingly at Gerard.
Gerard glared at Nathan, he LOVE Megan with every inch of his body.
She was perfect in his eyes.

“You are a son of a bitch Nathan; I hope you burn in hell” Spat Gerard angrily at Nathan, whom was about ready to throw the first punch when a beautiful voice came out from behind the boys. “Nathan…?” Megan questioned as Nathan pick down Gerard, Gerard rolled his eyes “Here comes the act” Gerard thought to himself, looking at Megan, pleading that she would notice how much of a douche Nathan is. “Megan, Babe” Nathan said shocked “I thought you had an art class?”
He questioned while Gerard stared at the floor, making eye contact with Megan would mean getting beaten up by Nathan. “Well I don’t, and I heard everything you just said about me” Stated Megan coldly, walking and then standing by Gerard. “Babe…I didn’t mean it! I promise! Forgive me” Cried out Nathan but Megan shook her head. “I don’t believe you, you are a lying cheating bastard, Nathan, we are over! You stopped me spending time with my best friend and you tried to own me! That’s not possible” she snarled at him bitterly, while he just laughed evilly, “You know what?! I don’t even need you, I have better bitches than you, you’re a dog” he snarled back at her before walking off quickly.
Gerard was still staring at the floor, he didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know what to do. He was lost.

“Gee…?” said Megan softly, he looked up and she kissed him hard on the lips, the world stopped spinning, like the day they met, there was a connection from the moment their lips touched together, they were meant to be with each other. “I’m sorry Gee, I should have seen it before, he’s a bastard and… and I love you! Said Megan quickly, blushing Gerard smiled “I love you t-“ Gerard was cut off by the ground shaking and a large bang and a flash of light, Gerard and Megan were thrown around the hallway and the roof fall down then Silence.

Moments later

Gerard woke up; he was in pitch black and was coughing uncontrollably.
He was confused but only one thing was on his mind. Megan. “MEGAN?! WHERE ARE YOU?!” he shouted out from where he was, “Im here!” A cried came out from the other side of a mountain of rumble, “I’m coming” He screamed back, clamouring up the rumble and down the other side.
That’s when he saw her, stuck under a beam with fire whirling around them.
“Shit Megan!” he shouted, running to her almost, but he was covered in his blood, and was bleeding.
“No Gerard, Save yourself” She cried out at him, while he began trying to move the beam. “I’m not leaving you Megan” He shouted, still pushing the beam. “Just go Gee! It’s useless!” she replied to the boy whom was pushing on the beam, without success. “Im not leaving you!” he shouted again, he would never leave her. He would rather die than leave her.
She was the love of his life. “Gee…Please…” she called out but he wouldn’t give it, he was going to save her.

The fire whirled around them, getting closer and closer, yet Gerard still hadn’t moved the beam from across Megan’s chest. “Face it Gee, it’s pointless!” she cried out “I’m going to die! Save yourself” Gerard shook his head, “I’m not living without you…I love you Megan” he replied, Megan began to cry, she was very scared and didn’t know what to do, the fire was getting closer, they were about to die. “Im going to push one more time, if this doesn’t work…I’ll see you in heaven” he said quietly, before pushing with all his strength, that’s when a strength came from within him. He didn’t know where, but it was warm and thick, it gave him the mind to continue pushing and save Megan, this strength was called love.
He pushed the beam off her and looked at her body, her clothes were cover in blood and were slightly burned. He picked her up and carried her in the direction that had been the exit.

They got outside and they looked out on what had been the city of New York. It was burning and black, half the city was in ruin. “What Happened?!” A shocked Megan cried out, while Gerard stared at the burning city.
One company came to mind.
“BL/ind” he whispered.


Poison remembered how from that day on he vowed he would revenge his mother, his friends and the people of New York.
How he would protect Venom with his own life.
Poison remembered the pricks of happiness when we found the other, alive and wellish. Poison remembered how they formed the Killjoys and how they found the HQ.

But that’s a different story.
Sign up to rate and review this story