Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 8-How our Love Formed.

by AlannahIsNotOkay 1 review

How Ghoul And Acid started, Apparently hatred and glares equals love!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-05-22 - Updated: 2012-05-22 - 1382 words

1Exciting
Hai, this chapter is about Acid and Ghoul and how they met and shit! HAVE FUN READING!-Alannahisnotokay!


Ghoul looked at the sleeping girl next to him and sighed. He remembered all the shit he had done to her, how shitty he had treated her, before the days of the Killjoys and BL/ind. He remembered how to them she was just another nerd to steal from and break the heart of, but to him she was always going to be more than that, if only he knew that before!

He mentally kicks his past self thousands of times but alas, he never feels them. The memories of what they did to her haunt him in his nightmares. They hit her countless times, stole her money and worse…Ghoul flinched at the thought of what they did that night. In that alley. The screams. Why didn’t he save her? He looked at the beautiful girl sleeping next to him, how could he lead her to that? She still loved him as well. He cuddled up to her, never wanting to let her go because she was all he lived for now. She should have always been but she wasn’t. Ghoul begins falling asleep, as he does, he dreams of the memories re living them to a tee.

FLASH BACK, 2010, TWO YEARS BEFORE BL/IND BOMBINGS.


Frank was walking with his crew, they ruled the school and anyone who had something to say about it would end up bleeding, Staff or Student, no one messed with Frank Iero. Frank and his friends could do what the fuck they wanted
. Frank smirked at the sea of bodies that parted when he came through as he began walking through the path way that had been made for him, he saw a girl just standing the middle of his way, well not in his way, but she was on his path. He growled and stopped in front of her. The hallway was silent. “What the fuck are you doing?!” he questioned her, tighten his fists, she smirked wickedly. “Well I’m standing in the fucking hallway, Oreo, do you have a problem?” she hissed his way. He glared at the girl, Phoebe, the only girl, person, in the school whom could stand up to him. “Freakbe, get the fuck out of my way” Frank snarled back. “Well maybe, you should be nicer to me, Oreo” she said smirking, she had something planned, you can tell by the look on her face. “Why is that Freakbe?!” he exclaimed at her, that’s when Phoebe pulled out the small photo from her bag and shouted “I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU IN THE BATH FROM WHEN YOU WERE A BABY, OREO!” everyone laughed but Frank turned quickly and glared at them, silence again but by the time Frank had turned back around Phoebe was running for the back of the school doors. “Damn, she’s fast” Frank muttered before running after her, she was going to get it for that.

He ran out of the back school doors and down the lane which Phoebe was at the end of, she was slowing down. She was never a long distance runner, this gave Frank the chance to sprint to her and jump on her back, making them both fall to the floor. Frank pinned her to the ground while she struggled under him but he was too strong. “So Freakbe, what’s your problem?” he hissed inches away from her face, glaring into her eyes. “I just want my little Frankenstein back” she chuckled mockingly, He growled at the nickname.
Phoebe and Frank had grown up together, they played together every day until school and Frank met Steve and Richie, then he ignored her, hatred began boiling in each of them until one day they had a massive shouting match. They haven’t talked since then.

“You’re a bitch, Freakbe” He snarled in her face, she tutted. “You kiss your mother with that mouth?” she growled at him. He glared at her “ugh! What is your problem Freakbe?! I thought we had a good ignoring hatred going?!” He replied angrily as she smirked. “You’re my problem Frankie” she said mockingly. Frank had loss it by this point. “Freakbe, you know what happens to girls who mess with me…” he muttered, he didn’t want to do it. He secretly deep down somewhere, still cared.

She stiffens and whimpered under him “You wouldn’t dare” She snarled in his face before he laughed wickedly. “You’re right, Freakbe, I wouldn’t. Want ice-cream?” he said winking at her before getting off her and helping her up. She looked at him funny before accepting the offer.

“She’s falling for the trap” He thinks wickedly. They walk in an awkward silence. Frank pulls out a fag and begins smoking it. “That’s going to kill you one day, Oreo” she snarled his way repulsed. He smirked become taking a long drag and blowing smoke in her face making her choke and cough. “You’re a bastard, Oreo” she snarled at him. He just shrugged “I’m getting you ice cream aren’t I?” He replied coolly and she just laughed.

They got to the ice cream shop and Frank brought two of the biggest ice creams that the place had. “How the hell did you get these Frankie?!” laughed Phoebe as the two giant ice creams came to the table. “I know a guy” he smirked at her before digging in.

After a good 10 minutes of eating, Frank begins talking “So Phoebe, What do I tell the guys?” he said smirking, “What do you mean?” she questioned. “Well…We skipped all of school and ate ice cream, sounds like a date to me” he said seductively. Phoebe choked on her ice cream but luckily didn’t spit it all over the table. “A date?!” she questioned. Frank put his hand on top of Phoebes and smiled. “A date, Phoebe” She smirked at this and sighed giving in. “Yes it was a date, Frankie” He smiled and sent a quick text: Plan off. I like her. To Richie “Should we go Babe?” he grinned as she nodded, standing up and they begin walking home. “I had a nice time today with you, Frankie” she says mockingly. Frank playfully hits her. Phoebe pouts “Ouchie, Oreo, than hurt!” she cries out mockingly while Frank laughs.

They walk to the alley, that’s when Frank sees, Richie and Steve, looking evil. “Oh no...” he mutters stopping in his tracks. “Shit Phoebe Run-“he is too late; Richie and Steve have seen her, ran and grabbed her. “FRANK FRANK!” she screamed as they dragged her into the alley. He ran and tried to grab her back but Steve hit him around the face “what the fuck Frank?! This was the plan” he sneered at Frank whom was now bleeding. “I called the plan off” he snarled back.

Steve grinned wickedly. “Well we have different plans now” he said half laughing before kicking Frank in the balls, bring him to the fall and then kicking him multiple times in the side.
“Night Night Frank” he spat in his Frank’s face before throwing the final punch, which knocked out Frank.
All he could hear was Phoebe’s screams.
Frank woke up his head was banging and his body ached all over. He remembered what had happened last night. “Shit, Phoebe?!” he stood up and ran into the alley, he saw the broken girl, laying in a pool of blood and the remains of self-esteem. He walked over to her, kneeling next to her gently, looking at her cuts and bruises “What did they do to you Phoebe?” he muttered, not thinking he would get a reply, but he did. “They stole my innocent, Frankie” she whispered at him as she began to cry. Frank held her close and holding her tight. “I will never let you go again, Phoebe I promise” He whispers into her ear.

Ghoul woke up suddenly, breathing heavily and sweating, He looked around at Acid, whom was sleeping there safe and sighed, snuggling back up to her, holding her close to him.

He hadn’t broken that promise yet.
Sign up to rate and review this story