Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 7- Death Glares.

by AlannahIsNotOkay 0 reviews

She wakes up, Hatred,UnTrustworthy and Death Glares...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-05-20 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 722 words

0Unrated
Sorry, I didn't update yesterday, I got dragged to a party >.< -AlannahIsNotOkay.


Hurricane's eyes flickered open to blurred vision, when she looked around not really knowing where she was, when her eyes began working properly again, she knew, she was in HQ.
She looked down at herself and saw the bandage that covered her torso, and frowned as she remembered the screams from Kobra as she passed out cold. They haunted the dreams that she came in and out of in her slight coma.

She looked around the room, she felt like she was in her best friend’s room, knowing where everything is but not wanting to touch anything. She got out of bed shaking, how long had she been out? What if they all went on a mission and dead and she didn’t know?

She opened the door and went downstairs to the kitchen door where a group argument was happening. “IT’S BEEN A MONTH! SHE’S NOT WAKING UP” Screamed Ghoul.“A month? Damn” Thought Hurricane to herself. “YOU FUCKING DON’T KNOW THAT! YOU’RE NOT A DOCTOR!” screamed Kobra, Hurricane giggled slightly because he was right. She had woken up and the others are all going to feel bad for giving up on her. “NEITHER ARE YOU!” shouted Ghoul, he was extremely angry, “Hunny, calm down…” said Acid, trying to calm down Ghoul, whom was about to jump on Kobra.
In fact everyone was so focused on fighting that they hadn’t even noticed Hurricane in the door way. That’s when Hurricane saw him. He didn’t know who she was, or that she knew what he was here to do but she knew him. And hated him. He was sat there cuddling Venom, which made her hate him more. She was gonna be broken. Poison had his head in his hands, he was probably sick of the fighting, as normal, Jetstar was holding back Kobra. They really hadn’t noticed her.
“WE SHOULD JUST PUT HER TO SLEEP. SHE’S GONE MIKEY. GONE.” Shouted Ghoul, he still hadn’t noticed. “I’M NOT GIVING UP ON HER.” Replied Kobra, at this point Hurricane had had enough. She decided to stop the fighting.

“SHE’S DEAD MIKEY!” screamed Ghoul. “Am I?” questioned Hurricane Loudly. Everyone went silent. “I didn’t know that umm, I thought I was alive?” she said smirking. Kobra ran out of Jetstar’s grip and hugged Hurricane tightly, picking her up and twirling her around. “Oh my god, I thought I was never gonna hear your voice again Hurricane” Whispered Kobra in her ear, pain was in his voice, he had obviously hadn’t had a good month without her.
Hurricane just stared into his brown eyes, and kissing him deeply,
The fucked up planet stopped spinning or was it Kobra? “Ahem” said Poison loudly, as they pulled away from each other blushing.

Everyone was standing in front of Hurricane, Hurricane smiled “Hey guys, you didn’t give up on me did you?” she asked as Ghoul looked to the floor. “I just didn’t want you to be laying there, for years and wake up one day and not had had a youth” Ghoul muttered, Hurricane hugged him, “It’s fine, I know you were only looking out for me” She whispered in his ear.
She then hugged everyone until she got to the new guy. “Who the fuck are you?” she questioned fakery, she knew whom he was.“Oh Hurricane! This is Atomic Devil” Said Venom, as he and Hurricane had a glaring match. “Nice to meet you” She hissed at him before turning to Kobra, “I wanna catch up, Kobra!” She said before dragging him up to her room, where she pinned him up against the war and kissed him roughly. He smirked into the kiss and threw her down on the bed before laying on top of her and kissing her again roughly.

It was gonna be a long night.

But somewhere else in the Killjoy HQ…

“Boss, today Hurricane woke up and I don’t think she trusts me” Whispered Atomic Devil into a very small spy phone, “Well gain her trust!” Hissed an angry Korse.

He didn’t like having a fool made out of himself.
A wanted to do one thing.

Kill Hurricane.
Sign up to rate and review this story