Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 6- Dream Sleep

by AlannahIsNotOkay 2 reviews

Bob! Prince fluffykins and seeing into the future?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-05-18 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 521 words

0Unrated

All Hurricane saw was white. She stood up and she was in a white room. "Shit am I at BL/ind?!" she thought to herself, when a hand was placed on her shoulder. She turned around quickly and saw a face that made her burst into tears instantly "B-bob?" she questioned as she stared into the face of the blonde haired boy whom was once her best friend, before he was killed by the BL/ind bombing. "Shhh, AJ, shh" said the boy, gently hugging her, wiping away her tears.

Then she asked a question that made her whimper thinking about it "Bob, am I dead?" He just laughed, "No, hunny, you're not" She looked at him funny and he just smirked. "I'm here to talk to you" He said calmly. She sighed, "So I will go back to Ko-I mean Mikes?" she smiled.
Bob giggled like a little girl "Of course, you and your little loverboy" he winked "he's kinda dreamy you know" She laughed and hit him playfully, Bob was gay, and had been for as long as she could remember, in fact he went to ballet with her when she was two and he always had a pink tutu on.
"He's mine, motherfucker" she smirked, and he winked, "Don't worry, AJ, I'm still waiting for my prince fluffykins" She grinned hearing the nickname, she knew who that was "Still on Ray are we, Bob?" she questioned and the blonde haired boy nodded.

"It's the 'fro you know" and he made the Ray Toro face which made AJ laughed. "AJ, I think it's time I told you this" Said Bob seriously. Hurricane looked straight into his eyes.

"The reason I'm here is to warn you, I've seen the future, because I'm cool like that, and BL/ind are going to build, make, something, someone who is going to throw the other Killjoys off. You need to promise me, that you won't trust them okay? No matter how dreamy and charming he is." Said Bob seriously, Hurricane looked confused.
"Agh, just watch" he cried pulling her up out of the room and to a big screen, what Hurricane saw was pure evil, Hurricane turned to Bob "And I can't t-tell her?" she said shaking. "No you can't because that will get me in a fuck of trouble with the doctor." he said giggling, "he's dreamy too" Hurricane looked at him confused "the doctor?! I thought he didn't exist" Bob laughed. "He sooooo does! He took me to some planet and it was SUPER romantic" He said making googlely eyes.
Hurricane rolled her eyes and yawns "I'm tired" "Owp, that means its time, for you to leave" said Bob sadly, as he pulled her in for a hug "Listen to me, I'm with you, even if you can't see me? I'll miss you, Alannah" Hurricane began crying, none had called her Alannah since the bombing, it was strange, like it wasn't her name.

Because it wasn't her name anymore.

Her name was Hurricane.

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT OKAY?! AND CONFUSING BUT YOU WILL GET IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY?!
Sign up to rate and review this story