Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Advertures Of The Fabulous KillJoys: Saving Hurricane

Chapter 5-What just happened?

by AlannahIsNotOkay 0 reviews

What if she doesn't wake up? Flash backs and Revenge.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-20 - 925 words

1Moving
After been asked to update, I WILL :3 for my Megan and Phoebe

Kobra saw the Draculoid point the ray gun at Hurricane, after that everything went slow, He shot the Draculoid with the ray gun, but he had been just too late, Hurricane crashed to the floor motionless. "HURRICANE!" He screamed, running to her. Hurricane lay there still, she looked was fragile, Kobra didn't want to hurt her.
"KOBRA, WE'VE GOTTA GO! COME ON!" Screamed Party Poison, from behind Kobra, he had his back the whole time. Kobra picked up the unconscious girl and began running for the car as the other Killjoys shot all the Draculoids that got anywhere near him.
That's when it hit Kobra, what if she never woke up? What if she never learned how much he cared for her? How much he loved her? Kobra's heart was breaking as tears began forming in his eyes as he looked down on the fragile girl he was carrying to safety, what if he never saw those eyes again?

The Killjoys got to the car, Kobra gently pick Hurricane in the backseat and kissed her forehead, his cheek glistening with tears, he then went to get in the drivers seat but Ghoul stopped him "You know how you said if this was Acid and not Hurricane?" Kobra nodded. "Well that seriously got to me, I've been keeping her close and not wanting to let her go, I seriously love her, man" Ghoul said, as Kobra smiled weakly, looking at Hurricane, she lay there so peacefully, then you see the wound that the gun had made and you realize how hurt she is.
Ghoul put his hand on Kobra's shoulder. "Mikes, you need to be with her, I'll drive" Kobra looked at him and smiled, "Thank you" he replied getting into the back of the car with Hurricane, Poison and Jetstar.
Kobra cradled Hurricane in his arms, moving her hair out of her face. He remembered the first day he saw her.

FLASH BACK, year 2011, a year before the BL/ind bombing

Mikey was walking through the old school building, it was the first day back after the summer holidays and he was sick of school already, it was only lunchtime as well! Since his older brother, Gerard had actually got friends he couldn't hang around with him at school and he missed him. Mikey sighed and put his headphones in loud, and was walking through the halls, avoiding eye contract with some wanker, whom would pick a fight with him.
That's when he walked into someone and they dropped all their books "Oh shit sorry" he said, still not looking at the person but he began helping pick up their books "It's fine" A sweet voice rang through Mikey as he looked up to see a pretty girl.

She was in the year below him, but he didn't care, She had long bright red hair which made her bright blue eyes look ever brighter. She was beautiful. That's when Mikey caught himself staring, and looked away blushing. "You're Mikey aren't you? Mikey Way?" She said slowly, I looked at her, she was blushing still grabbing her many books. "Yeah, I am...and you are?" I replied, "How the fuck does she know my name!?" Mikey thought, "I'm AJ, you know my brother, Steve?" she replied, standing up. "Oh yeah, Steve..." Mikey said weakly, standing up.
"She had to be the sister of his bully didn't she?" thought Mikey "it's okay, I know he's a douche" she said patting his shoulder "You're alright, Way" she said smiling before walking away. Leaving Mikey stood in the hall speechless, as his love for her blossomed in his heart.

He remembered the time she saved him.


FLASH BACK, year 2012, 11 months before the BL/ind bombing

Mikey was running as fast as he could, he was running from Steve and his crew. Mikey had refused to get Steve his lunch money and he had called him a wanker. "Stupid fucking Mikey" he thought to himself running, He turned to look at his bullies when he ran into someone. They both fell over. "Oh shit sorry" Mikey replied quickly panicking as the bullies were getting closer. "It's okay, Mikes, you should really look where you're going though" that sweet voice of laughter and happiness rang in his ears, instantly making him blush. "Yeah, I should-" He was cut short by Steve. "Oi you little fucker, why the fuck are you talking to my little sister?! he questioned angrily. "I...umm.." Mikey started but couldn't finish. "I began talking to him, Steve, He's my friend" Hissed AJ at her brother "He..is your friend?!" exclaimed Steve, he was shocked. "Yeah, come on Mikes, let's go!" she said pulling Mikey away from the bullies and walking quickly around the corner before letting him go. "You owe me, Way" she said winking and walking off again. "fucking hell" muttered Mikey as he shuffled off to his lesson. He loved that girl.

He cried at the memories, he cuddled her close whispering in her ear "Please wake up, please wake up" Repeatedly until they got to the HQ.
Where they rushed her in, treating her wounds. That's when they saw all the scars of the torture, the rope burns, the cuts and the burns.
Kobra gritted his teeth and straighten. He was angry. "How can someone do this to someone so...beautiful" he questioned in his mind, but the answer never came, because there was no reason. Kobra wanted only one thing.

Revenge.
Sign up to rate and review this story