Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie in wonderland

3

by xxFrerardxx 1 review

chapter 3! please review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 1120 words

0Unrated
"Feeling any better?" Gerard asked, his face inches from mine. Who wouldn't be feeling better? Then without noticed he yanked me up to my feet. "I want you to come meet someone." He said sweetly smiling at me. Meet someone already? I just met him and now he wants me to meet someone else? He started walking towards one of the many paths that surronds the lake. I walked quickly behind him, I could easily get lost with his huge strides.
"Um.. alright."

We walked for what seemed like ages down that path, but converstation between us was like talking to a best friend. He was telling me all about the different kinds of flowers and trees as we passed. I don't know what I did but somehow he knew that I had no idea what anything was. I'll have to work on that..
We passed what seemed to be cabin sort of things, even saw a elf come out of one. I, myself try to avoid them at all cause but Gerard talked freely with him like they were family.
"Okay, it's just right around this bend." He explained as we started towards a new set of cabins. Was this a town or something? Is that what they even call it?
"Where are you taking me?" I finally asked no able to contain it anymore.
"To my house of course, where do you think? I want you to meet my brother." I stared at him. Family meeting already, was he joking? I mean.. it's not like we're a couple or anything, but gosh I don't even know if we're friends!
"Why do you have that look about yourself? He's not a goblin or anything." He chuckled at himself. His laugh maked me light headed, how is this man so perfect? And why on earth was I thinking this about.. a MAN! I wonder if he was possibly gay.. NO bad Frank!
"Don't worry, he's really nice. Sort of like my best friend, you know?" He grinned at me, opening up this front door sort of thing. They actually live in here? Made of little stones and broken up old wood, the roof looked like actual leaves. Sort of like a little hut type thing.
"What happens when there a tornado?" I asked, his house just seemed so unstable. Maybe that's only because I'm terrified of them.
"Um, sorry? Torn nado?" He asked, butchering the word tornado.
"You don't know what a tornado is? Never mind then." I said dumbstruck.

His house was very small and cozy, but then again all of the houses looked like that. It wasn't at all what I expected. Where was the tv, couches and lighting? It was replaced with a small table, two chairs and a wood fireplace. Then two little doors came from the 'living area'. This had to be the smallest house I've ever saw. What are you suppose to do in here?!
"Mikey, come here will you?" Gerard called for I'm assuming his brother.
Out of one door came a guy that looked a lot like Gerard with some type of glasses on. He was tall and thin with short like hair and warm brown eyes. Very gorgeous, but nothing really special compared to his brother. Behind him was a girl. She was short with long brown hair with green eyes.
"Who's this." He asked more like a statement. This is exactly why I hate meeting new people, they always judge you. Plus, I definitely wans't ready at this point!
"This is my new friend Frank. Frank meet my brother Mikey."
"It's nice to meet you Mikey." I smiled and held out my hand to him, trying to be polite. He stared at me like I had three eyes.
"It's nice to meet you too. But.. what are you doing with your hand?" He asked me with one eyebrow up. My cheeks flushed a brilliant shade of red. What does he mean what am I doing with my hand?
"Aren't you going to shake it?" I asked, confused how to reply to that.
"Shake it? That sounds kind of silly. Why would I do that?" You've got to be kidding. I'm making a complete fool of myself right infront of Gerard and his brother already!
"Oh.. um nevermind then." I have a feeling I'm going to be saying that a lot. I also have a feeling that my cheeks are going to be this colour often.
"Right. Well this is my love Sephora." He introduced me to the girl beside him, his 'love' .. I guess that means girlfriend.
"That's a beautiful name. Nice to meet you." This time, I didn't offer my hand toher. She still smiled, nodding.

"It's awfully late don't you think?" Gerard said as we were sitting behing his little house on a couple boulders.
"Late? It's still light outside." I replied looking around, I definitely didn't want to leave. It's feels like I just got here. Plus, I really do like just sitting and talking to Gerard, and occasionally Mikey.
" Light? Yes it is. I have work at the first bell at sunrise all the way until sunset." I'm sorry but, what on earth does that mean?
"First bell in the morning, that does that mean? What time is that?" I asked, curious.
"You're a little bit confusing at times you know? There's four bells at sunrise to wake you up for your work day. I work at the first one. What time is that you say? Um, I don't quite understand that." I'm confusing he says! They don't even go by time in here? And what is here anyways?
"Oh okay." Is all I could reply at the moment.

"Frank, why don't you sleep at my house. I have a feeling that you don't have anywhere else to go." He smiled at me, and lead us back inside.
"I apologize but I don't have a extra sleeping area, if you don't mind.." Was he hinting that I'm sleeping with him? This day couldn't get any better.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.
"FRANK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I heard my mother screaming, banging on the door, and my alarm clock ringing in my ear. You have to be fucking kidding me. I was getting ready to sleep with Gerard not wake up!
"FRANK IERO, DON'T MAKE ME CALL YOUR FATHER."
"I'M AWAKE GOD DAMMIT, SHUT UP." I screamed back at her, as I hit my alarm clock off.
"I will not tolerate that language young man. Now open the door right now!" This woman never stops talking. What a shitty end to a perfect day.. or night?
Sign up to rate and review this story