Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Secrets And A Scarlet Sky...

Credits

by BleedingValentine 5 reviews

Final Credit Sequence!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-07-31 - 554 words - Complete

3Funny

Acknowledgments

First, thank you to MCR_rawrr for giving me the idea of doing credits for a story, like this. I think it is an EPIC way of finishing off the story, and she’s an amazing author as well so yeah. Thank you Anna, for scaring me into updating so quickly you FREAKY CHILD O.O. She spammed me with scary pictures of Mikey when I killed him whines. Thank you to my friend Mckennah who isn’t on Ficwad but she was just THERE and sort of... I dunno, her presence just sort of inspired me to work.

Also, thanks to Harvest Moon (yup) For giving me the idea of and island and a shipwreck to start the story. You know, on... one of the Harvest Moon games, how the character gets shipwrecked? Yeah, that’s how it worked and where the idea started off from :)

Also, I want to thank the four imaginary people that live in my head. They go by the names of Rebecca Carling, Megan Holmes, Davey Moore and Zak Raymond. These people are entirely fictitious and it’s a bit strange that they have fully developed personalities, talents and physical appearances in my head. Rebecca has auditioned for some stories, and you can expect to see more of them in my writing in the future. They've just sort of always been there for me to talk to, it's quite comforting.

About the Author

Rachel is a crazy teenager who lives in the middle of the massive sprawl of London, England. Therefore, she would have a strong British accent, however, thanks to the fact that she’s half Kiwi, she sounds like a retarded Irishman when she talks. She has a very overactive imagination and is, essentially, five years old. She loves puppies and Karamel Sutra Ice Cream. She has four people living in her head. In her imaginary band, Zak plays guitar and sings, Davey plays drums and she plays bass.

She really needs to get outside more.

NOW ROLL THE CREDITS!!

Please listen to ‘The Reckless And The Brave’ by All Time Low to set the mood, I thought it suited things.

(In order of appearance)

Gerard Way (as himself)

Mikey Way (as himself)

Frank Iero (as himself)

Ray Toro (as himself)

Jenna Jinxx (dancingdragon)

Anna McLeod (Mikeys_Glasses)

Abbie Hudson (MissAbbieHudson)

Dana Farelly

Jasmine Price (Colorful_Shadow)

Tay Parker

Linnea Hawthorne

Apologies to those who I didn’t credit as characters, kind of... forgot who plays who. Yeah. Tell me, won’t you? So I can edit this in with the correct acknowledgments.

Author; Me

Editor; Me

Plotline Creator; Me, my friend Mckennah, Harvest Moon.

Purveyor of Epicness; The One And Only BleedingValentine.

Other works by this Author; ‘Here’s One From The Heart’, ‘Sometimes, You Can Fix What’s Hidden’, ‘Listen To The Wind’ + various oneshots.

~Blooper~

Director; Die, Mikey, Die!

Mikey; Aren’t I already supposed to be dead when they walk into the scene?

Director; Goddammit, Mikey, you’re not supposed to talk as a corpse. Take three.

Colorful_Shadow; It’s cold on this ledge!

Mikey; At least you’re not dying!

Colorful_Shadow; DUDE I’M POSSESSED.

~End Blooper~

From Secrets And A Scarlet Sky.

First published on 7th May 2012. Finished on 30th July 2012.

Thank you very much.

BleedingValentine xx
Sign up to rate and review this story