Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's time in Vegas

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 8 reviews

Harry goes to Vegas and wakes up married.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Sirius - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-07-28 - Updated: 2012-08-01 - 956 words

5Original
Inside of a huge room, there was the remains of a huge party. Clothes were everywhere, on a table was huge money bags and official looking papers. On a bar were glasses of champagne and bottles of beer, empty pizza boxes were stacked everywhere. Inside of the master bedroom a young man was sleeping in the middle of a 'blonde sandwich'. The young man himself had black hair lightly tanned skin with a fading lightening bolt scar surrounded by dried blood. He had kiss prints all over his face and body.


The blond on his left had her hair in a bob cut, was six feet tall, very busty and nicely muscled. The other blond had her hair, long and wavy, she was shorter but still taller than her male bed mate. He started to move and awoke with the world's biggest hangover. 'Merlin kill me now.' He thought just then someone came in and kissed him on the lips. They were soft and supple so of course they were female.

She had something in her mouth, it was water and she passed it on to him. He drank the water and she held him in her strong arms. He slowly opened his eyes and saw her, she had long black hair, sparkling blue eyes and a very nice body. She was in a white silk robe that the hotel comped after he cleaned them out. She placed the glass she had down on the nightstand and kissed him.


“Good morning dear.” She said, “I never knew the 'World of Man' was so exciting.” He looked at her confused.


“Huh?” He said raspy.


“Your vocal cords must be still healing.” Said the bob cut blond as she sat up. “We better introduce ourselves Diana.” Diana nodded, knowing he would have millions of questions in his head right at that moment. Just then the other blond sat up and wrapped her arms around the young man kissing him on the shoulder.


He felt her nude breasts on his back and he blushed. “Kara, we have to go gentle with him.” Said Diana.


“I know,” she said. “I'm letting our husband get used to me.” She softly ran a hand in his hair.


“Okay, I'm sure you want to know who we are and why Kara called you 'our husband'?” Said the other blond. The young man nodded. “Well, you are.” His eyes widen, “I know Harry, you're our husband, of course we know your name.”


“And we know about you being a wizard.” Said Diana, Harry looked like he wanted to panic but Diana put his fears to rest. “The Statue of Secrecy doesn't exist here, remember you are in America.”


“Yeah,” said Kara. “It was all thanks to September 11, we tried to help and used our powers in plain sight.” Harry nodded.


“We better start with the introductions.” Said the other blond, “I am Karen Starr-Potter of the Ancient and Noble clan of Potter. Second wife and life mate of one Lord Harry James Potter,” she wrapped her arms around his neck, smiled and kissed him on the lips.


Next was Diana, “mi lord I am Lady Diana Potter, exiled Princess of the Amazons.” Harry's eyes widen, he was married to a princess? “I am of the Most ancient and Noble clan of Potter. Main wife and life mate of Lord Harry James Potter.” She also grabbed and kissed him.


Then it was Kara's turn, “I am Lady Kara Black nee Kent.” Harry gulped, this was the younger cousin of Superman. “Of the Most ancient and Noble clan of Black. Wife and life mate of Harry James Black, heir of the Black clan.” She kissed him as well. “I don't know about you two but I'm going to tell him.” They nodded, “I am, as you might have guessed Superman's younger cousin, Kara Zor-el. Supergirl.” Harry nodded.


“I am also the super-heroine Wonder Woman.” Said Diana.


“And I am also Superman's cousin but I'm from a different dimension. I am Powergirl.” Said Karen, Harry was stunned. He wanted to get up and Karen grabbed his arm and helped him up. He realized that him, Karen and Kara were nude. He blushed and was about to turn his head when he remembered that he was married to these centerfold models.


But they put on some robes and they went into the living room. He looked around and noticed that the curtains were closed. Diana went to call room service and ordered brunch for them and a cure for Harry's throat. Kara had turned on a big screen TV and the news was on. There were reports about what had happened last night. Harry had helped the Justice League defeat Darkseid and there were rumors about him joining them. But, of course he wasn't available for comment.


Harry froze and was stunned, just then they heard a ringing and it was coming from Harry's pants. Which were by the picture window and he grabbed them. Once he found the pocket that was ringing, he went inside of it. It was a new smart phone and he looked at it. 'Sirius,' it said. Karen grabbed it, “I'll handle it.” She said, she answered it.


“Hello? Sirius?”


Karen?” Said the 'Dog'-father. “Is Harry with you?


“Yes, we just got up.”


Good we'll be right up.” With that Sirius hung up, Harry looked at her questioningly.


“He's coming up.”


'Thank Merlin, maybe he can shed some light on this.'


“Harry why don't we get you cleaned up?” Said Kara.


“Good idea, we'll wait on brunch and Sirius.” Said Diana, with that Kara had taken Harry to to bathroom to get cleaned up and start his day.


TBC.
Sign up to rate and review this story