Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's time in Vegas

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 5 reviews

Sirius comes to see Harry and the others with his new wife; Dr. Harleen Quinzeel.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Sirius - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-08-01 - Updated: 2012-08-01 - 619 words

3Original
Harry, Kara and Karen were in the shower having some good 'clean' fun. Kara was washing his back as Karen had his front and was kissing him. Harry was enjoying feelings he never felt before or he had and couldn't remember.


Meanwhile Diana was receiving their brunch and Harry's potion for his throat. “Thank you,” she said.


“Will there be anything else ma'am?”


“No, we will let you know.” She said and handed him a $10 tip (hey they were in Vegas). She set the table and set down papers near Harry's food. Then Sirius was at the door and he was with someone. Her hair was split, one half was red and the other was blue and was in pigtails. He was wearing a T-shirt with the logo of a bottle of rum whose mascot looked just like him, jeans and boots.


The woman was in a red and blue shirt, low-rising jeans and sandals. “Hello Sirius, Harley.” Said Diana, “we were about to sit down to eat, Harry's in the shower with Karen and Kara.” Just then the water turned off.


“Huh, sounds like they're done.” He said.


“Hey, Puddin' they're still talkin' about what happened against Darkseid.” Harley said.


“That's what I wanted to talk to you about.” Said Sirius, “have you made a decision yet about Harry?”


“No, we haven't. Superman hasn't contacted me yet.” She said, “but no doubt. He's got my vote and it's not because he's my husband.” Just then Harry, Karen and Kara came out in comped robes. Harry saw Sirius and smiled, Diana got the potion and handed it to Harry.


Harry drank it and his throat had started healing. “Okay pup, that should work on your throat. Then we can eat,” Harry felt the heat in his throat. “How do you feel?” Harry opened his mouth and started to speak.


“Better,” he said with a soulful voice. The others were in shock, “I think I've hit puberty.” They chuckled, then Harry looked at Harley and memories started to come back.


Flash Back

Harry, the Justice League and some of Batman's Rogues Gallery were going up against Darkseid. They were throwing everything at the ruler of Apocalypse. They were working side by side to defeated a common enemy.


Darkseid was almost on Harry when a pie hit him in the face, as he was blinded Harry hit him with a low blow. He doubled over and then Harry hit him in the face with a magic blast. “Come on kid!” He heard and saw a young woman dressed in a red and blue bustier, blue and red tights and boots. Her skin was chalky white and her half her hair was blue and the other half red.


“Don't worry kid,” she said. “We'll handle him.” With that they went to help the others with Darkseid.




End flash back


“Ms. Quinn?” He said, she smiled and grabbed him in a tight hug. She ran her hands through his hair.


“It's good to see you kid.” She said and kissed him on the temple. Karen looked at her.


“Wait, YOU'RE the one that saved him?” She said.


“Yep, ol 'Stone Face' had him dead ta rights if I didn't hit in the face with a pie...” She said and held him tighter as tears fell from her eyes. Sirius, just smiled softly he didn't know his new wife had saved his godson. She pulled back and allowed him to sit down and eat with his wives.


“Harry there is something I have to tell you.” Said Sirius he looked over to him. “Lily's alive.”


TBC


Note: Don't worry about sex scenes, if I'm going to write one, I'll let you know I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story