Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's time in Vegas

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 8 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Lily,Sirius - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-04 - 644 words

5Original
Chapter 3


“W-What?” Said Harry, he was just told his mother was alive. “She's alive?”


“Yes, as a matter of fact she is here.” Said Sirius.


“Where is she?”


“I think downstairs.” So they had her come up to the room. Harry was eating breakfast; she had come up with Sirius. She was very beautiful. Her hair was very rich and red, her eyes were a very clear green, her skin was a beautiful jade, and her lips were also a rich red. She was in a shirt, jeans and heels. When she saw Harry, tears slowly started to fall out from her eyes.


“Harry!” She cried and went right to him and they hugged each other tightly.


“Mom,” he said as he hugged her tightly. Then they let each other go and they sat down.


“It's so good to see you my son.” Then she looked to Harley and gave her a big hug. “Thank you for saving him.”


“You’re welcome Red,” said Harley. Harry pulled off of Lilly and looked at her.


“What happened? I thought you died?” He said.


“That’s what we all wanted to know Lils and how did you get like this?”


“Well, when Riddle hit me with the AK it didn’t kill me. I was working on an anti-AK spell; I had it covered over me. I was knocked out of the house and crawled to get away. I was in the forest and the spells merged in to my body turning me into this.”


“Well, I’m glad that you’re alive and alright Mom.” Harry said they hugged again.


+++++++


Meanwhile Dumbledore was trying to find Harry but no one knew where he was. Things weren’t going his way, he Harry to die so he could be the second coming of Merlin. But what he forgot was even Merlin needed help to be the legend that he was.


Dumbledore thought he was better than every magical being on the planet. ‘I need to find that brat and end this!’ He thought, ‘but where is he?’


+++++++


Meanwhile Harry was getting dressed he slipped on a T-shirt, leather cargo pants and boots. He was looking for his glasses but couldn’t find them. “Where are my?” Diana slipped them on his face, “thanks Love.” He smiled at her when he saw her in her hero gear (1), Kara was in a blue, long sleeved mid rift with red S in a red and yellow diamond, blue skirt, red boots and a cape and Karen was in a long sleeved, white bodysuit with an oval cut out at the cleavage, blue gloves and boots and a cape.


“I take it that these are my wives ‘working clothes’?” He teased they blushed. “Now what had happened besides me marring you three? How did I get you three anyway?”

“Well, you really impressed us.” Said Diana, “Your skills are so good that some friends of ours want to train you properly.”


“Friends?” Said Lilly, “who?”


“Dr. Fate for one.” Said Karen.


“Dr. Fate?” Said Sirius, “wow pup. He’s one of the greatest sorcerers in the world.”


“But…” Started Harry.


“Why would he want to train you personally?” finished Kara. “Maybe because he had seen something in you.”

“Saw something in me, but I’m a nobody.” He said Lilly was pissed.


“Who told you that?” She said then she knew. “Those damn Dursely’s! When I get my hands on them, I’m turning them in to mulch!”


“Lils,” said Sirius. “Let’s not worry about them right now okay.”


“You’re right Padfoot, we can kill them later.” She said.


“After we get our hands on Dumbledore!” He said.


“So what now?” Harry said.


“We are going to go over your earnings and see what to keep and what to give away.” Said Diana.


TBC

Note: 1. Injustice outfit.
Sign up to rate and review this story