Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Plenty of fish in the sea.

Plenty of fish in the sea.

by Zeldafan 1 review

Ryden! A mermaid story with Ryan, this hasn't got The Little Mermaid storyline so don't worry :3 its different :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 893 words

0Unrated
Its not easy being half human, half merman you know? everyone thinks its a dream come true, like its a.. fantasy. Not for me.

Hi, I am George Ryan Ross III but I just go by Ryan Ross. My dad is the king of the sea, and he is a strict little bastard, but I still love him. He makes me do chores and 'Prince duties' all of the time, I can never catch a break with everyone. Oh yes, about the merman shit, well.. I turn into a merman whenever I touch the sea water and I turn back into a human whenever I step out of the sea. It was awesome for a while, now its just plain dull. I live with my mum and dad but on different days..

My mum hates the sea, but there is nothing wrong with my parents, they haven't divorced or anything.. its just, when my dad told my mum that he was the king of the ocean, she didn't know what to say.. not your normal teenage life is it? So my mother decided to buy half of the beach and pay people to build her a house, right on the beach so she could still maintain by seeing my dad at least. My mum and dad all ways talk through telepathic ways, but that's only because my dad gifted my mum with the mermaid charm. This is all strange to you, I know, but the mermaid charm is where you touch it and you can turn into a merman/maid whenever you like, basically you get the powers of becoming a merman/maid, but that's only if you are close to us or if we trust you. So my mum accepted. But she doesn't come in often, she is afraid of the sea because of a child experience where a shark was on the beach. My dad isn't scared though, he likes to in his spare time, come out of the sea, he turns human of course.. and he stays with my mum for a while when I'm at school.

School. well, lets just say that the school in itself, is all a little bit too 'mainstream.' Say that an average 16 year old girl was to join the school.. within weeks she would not be listening to whatever she was, The preps as I like to call the popular's, change you within a week. You would be listening to Niki Minaj and all that shit, also they would change your dress style to mini skirts and tank tops. They all ways feast on the new flesh that starts at our school and if you don't join them, well.. they will make your life a living hell. I should know. I am bi sexual and I listen to My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy so you know what its going to be like for me. My only true best friend is called Spencer and he is just like me, except for the fact that I have half fish for family..

Spencer, my only friend in the world above the sea, forever alone much? gah, well I met Spencer back on the first day of school, he was sitting on the pavement outside of the gate, getting picked on by the jocks, fucking jocks, they are ass holes. They were calling him a faggot and saying he needs to wipe the cum off of his face, that made my blood boil. So I punched one of them in the face and the rest walked off sneering and hissing and that was a start to a beautiful friendship, oh.. and the living hell in school. Oh, Spencer knows about my little secret, I can trust him, I have known him for years. He too is a merman, when he comes over that is. Yep that's right.. he touched the mermaid charm. He is such a good friend, he would never back stab me or tell anyone my secrets, so I can trust him with my life.

I swear that the people in the sea only like me because I am the Kings son. I bet that if I became a 'commoner' wait, that's a tad harsh.. I mean a 'normal' merman/maid then everyone would hate me because I am an outcast. I have a friend in the sea, his name is Simon. He is a shark. Oh! don't worry, he wouldn't hurt a fly, he is one of them sharks that don't like to harm but they like to talk, quite a lot. Simon and Spencer have met before, whenever Spencer comes over we all hang around by coral reef where the sea horses like to roam and talk about nothing all day. my friends are the only thing that keep me sane, I get bored quite often. I hardly ever see my dad because he is either with my mum or doing 'King duties' and everyone around me, when I step out of the palace, don't talk to me. Except for Simon of course, he doesn't care who he is friends with, unless they are nice to him. And school is just the same.

same duties, same palace, same school.. Until one day a magical thing happened that changed my life forever.


Should I do more? :) Review if you think I should :3
Sign up to rate and review this story