Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Plenty of fish in the sea.

School.

by Zeldafan 2 reviews

Ryan and Spencer go to school.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-01 - Updated: 2012-08-01 - 1441 words

0Unrated
I violently rub my eyes as the sound of my alarm clock rings into my ear lobe. I flutter my eyes open and the blur of my vision slowly comes back to me. I push my fingers through my now greasy, messy chestnut hair.

I slap my hand onto the machine that woke me up from my peaceful slumber and I sit up on my bed. The alarm clock must only mean one thing.. school. Its Monday and I have school.

I get out of bed and make my way into the bathroom, rubbing my neck behind me, I turn on the light and I cover my eyes from the brightness that is forcing my eyes to weaken. I stare into the mirror and look at the reflection that is glaring back. I look horrible. I have hideous face, mouth, nose, eyes, a skinny body frame and hair that is so disgusting that you wouldn't want to be seen caught dead in it.

I brush my teeth and wash my face and afterwards I make my way back into my bedroom and open my wardrobe. Hmm, nothing really to wear. I will just put on my black skinnie jeans, my converses and my My Chemical Romance tee.

I brush my hair but I don't need to style it because I am going to my dads after school. I grab my phone which is now fully charged off of the bedside table, open my curtains and make my way downstairs grabbing my school bag behind me.

I look at my phone at its 8am, I still have 15 minutes to meet Spencer. I race down the stairs and into the kitchen where I am greeted by my mother. She has the same colour hair as me but its much longer and it falls down her face with the locks, her face is pale, but a nice kind of pale and she is skinny and small like me but she is so beautiful.

"Good morning I made you breakfast." she looks at the table where there is toast on a plate, she clutches her coffee in a plain blue mug and takes a sip. I grab my toast and start to eat, my appetite is quite big today.

I look at the time and it is five past eight, I pick my bag up and head towards the door.

"Bye mum."

"Bye, oh and sweetie remember that you are going to your dads after school." she gives me that simple smile.

"Yeah I know, bye." I close the door behind me before making my way the hell hole they like to call 'school'

It doesn't take long to walk to school, even though I live on the beach, there is a road and a few houses and then there is a steep hill and above that steep hill there is my crappy school.

I sit on the grass next to my house and look over at the sea for about 2 minutes until I get up and walk to school. I have to walk up this very steep hill every morning and it feels like my legs are on fire when I reach the top. I spot a car park as I get higher to the top and then I see in the distance the gate with none other than Spencer sitting on top of the mini wall next to the big gate. He spots me too and decides to run over to me smiling.

"Hey dude." his breath is shaky from running up to me.

"Hey." we start to walk back to the gate.

"So, how are your fish family?" Spencer hasn't got over the fact that I can turn into a merman.

"Meh the usual, they smell like fish." Spencer just laughs as do I.

we make our way through the big gates and into the massive grounds which is what we call the 'quad' its made out of 2 big square bits of grass and then around it is just paths leading to places around the school.

Me and Spencer sit in our regular space where we sit at break, which is under one of the trees on the quad. We sit and chat about how much we want to see Fall Out Boy in concert when the bell rings.

"Ugh."

"Dude, you will survive."

"What do you have first?"

Spencer looks into his diary and freezes before going into a huge hissy fit.

"For fuck sake! I have that History bitch." he pouts and crosses his arms like a child.

a giggle crosses my lips and I look at my diary to see what I have and the grin grows wider.

"haha, I have Spanish with Miss Hot." I say her name is a sexual tone. Spencer's pout grows.

We decided to name her Miss Hot because she has the biggest ass imaginable, and she has the best body figure also her face just makes you want to jump onto it and place rough kisses all over her. Oops I better stop otherwise I would get very excited..

"We'd better head inside and get our books." Spencer nudges me and I only can nod.

We open the big doors and stroll inside to the crap that is waiting for us.

There is nothing but a long hall of lockers and doors attached to the side and right at the end is a stair case leading upwards to more doors and lockers. Everyone is at their locker gaining their things to take with them to class. Me and Spencer just walk down the hall in silence, realising that we have eyes burning into our backs, we could tell. After the burning eyes encounter we are stood in front of our lockers which was a relief. We open our locker doors which were right next to each other, right on the end of the row of lockers.

We quickly gather our stuff, no words needed to be said because we both know that we need to get out of this hallway because people are just staring at us whispering.

We shut our lockers ready to walk up the stairs until..

"Oi, scumbag get your ass here."

I freeze, not wanting to turn around and face the ass hole that was calling my name, but I had to otherwise shit would go down in the school. He obviously wants a fight, every time he gets angry at a little thing, the first person he sees, he wants to fight it. Its like a disease sort of.

Me and Spencer turn around to find the leader of all jocks, Jake. I know what your thinking 'Jake the jock' Yeah, Jake the jock. He is so muscular that he could become a weight lifter and he has that dark short brown hair and eyes that a girl would die for, even though he is a prick he is the biggest chick magnet I know of.

"Fight, outside, 3:00pm when the school bell rings, dick head." That was all he said whilst everyone stared at me, along with him. His eyes were full of hatred and disgust as he peered down at me, not noticing Spencer at all. I couldn't say anything back because he walked away and by the time I unfroze, the second bell went. Shit.

Spencer obviously left me, how could he? I was now running down the hallway to my classroom.

I open the door and find that there is a different presence in the room today. I sit down at my desk and there is a boy sat next to me, different person though.. what happened to the old kid that sat next to me but I would never talk to because I was too busy staring at Miss?

The boy had his face connected to the table and his arms around his head. So instead of poking him and finding out who he is, I just got my stuff out of my bag from my locker and didn't say a word. He might become a new jock and I would hate it if I asked him something that was way out of proportion.

Miss walks in and my vision is now placed on her as I don't care about the rest of the world, the fact that there is a different person next to me, or the fact that I have to go out and fight the fucking jock later, I just sit there and watch her in peace. Until..




Hello, well what do you think?

http://imageseu.homeaway.com/vd2/files/VV/400x300/11/113686/31501_1273766175465.jpg This is Ryan's house by the sea
Sign up to rate and review this story