Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

by Unknown098123 5 reviews

-Losely based on the movie- Frank and Mia have been friends forever, will certain 'needs' get in the way of that?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-31 - Updated: 2012-08-01 - 376 words

5Funny
this is a little test run chapter, obviously if people like it i will commit and do long chapters and e.g this is just to see if people like the idea, ENJOY MY CHICKENS.


Frank Iero, is the best friend anyone could ask for. One bad break-up and he's on his way over with rom-coms, icecream and a shoulder to bitch on.

Suuuuure, he's not the best boyfriend material, In the past he turned up to his girlfriends house covered in chocolate pudding because; "Who doesn't like chocolate pudding, right?" and then took her to chuck e cheese to say sorry.

And what kind of son wraps himself up and gives his mom the "Greatest gift of all" for christmas..two years in a row.

Im also pretty sure a 'normal' student wouldnt write 'The Chamber Has Been Opened' on the school wall in red paint, then hysterically scream 'Burn the witch' at an innocent 9th grade ginger girl.

But all these qualitys add up to a truly awesome best friend, who when I was crying to him on the phone about Jay(cheating douche), got his friends from his band to write 'Dickhead' on his car and fill under the hood with tampons.

he burst in my front door, and my parents didnt bat an eyelit, he looked flushed like he had been running. He almost killed me when he basically fell on top of me for a hug.

'Mia, I got here as fast as I could, But some bitch in blockbuster kept asking me if I liked batman, BUT IM HERE NOW' he said in one breath, cracking open the first pot of icecream, throwing mean girls into the DVD player and covering both of us with a fluffly blanket.

'Frank, i dont know how you do it, but you make everything better' I told him truthfully.

He smiled back at me, with his stupid Frank grin, that I always ended up joining in with, he threw his arm round my shoulder.

'Its because im so fetch' he told me in a matter of fact tone.

The rest of my night was spent pigging out, and quoting mean girls and white chicks (Frank did most of the quoting).

lemmie know whatcha think
Sign up to rate and review this story