Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How I Met Your Father

Chapter 3

by ItsM0llyBitch 4 reviews

Superhero dreams and painful make overs (Trying to make it sound dramatic) Warning: Swearing

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Parody - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 1351 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: I’m back baby! I have finally got my creative juices flowing again and have managed to write this chapter and make it longer and more interesting than last time (hopefully) so I hope you like it please leave a review if you have time because it’s nice to see where you think I’m going wrong/right.
Also, I won’t be able to update for a while because I’m on holiday next Tuesday until the following Tuesday (France bitches) so sorry but I will update asap when I’m back, maybe while I’m away if I’m bored and write it on notes on my phone (Yes, I am that addicted to the internet)
Thanks

I got in that night and your grandmother thought I had gone mad, I smiled all the time but never as much as I did when I spent the past hour and a half with your father. The first thing I did was call your Aunt Molly to tell her what went on and to beg her for help with what I was going to wear. She agreed quite enthusiastically and started saying how your father would be begging on his knees after she was done with me.

The next day, she arrived at 10.30 but demanded coffee because she didn’t have time that morning, I found that to be the perfect opportunity to tell her about my dream…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So I was hanging from a bridge in my pyjamas but I had a hoodie on which was good because it was really breezy and I was shouting for help and there were people on a boat underneath me, half of them screaming to save me and half chanting for me to fall. Anyway, Iron Man shows up, grabs me and carries me to the beach, which was empty, while the people on the boat cheered, well some cheered, some booed because I didn’t drop. So Iron Man sets me down but I’m a bit shaky so I am holding onto his arms to stay upright. Then he opens his mask and who else is in there other than Gerard Way”

I paused for breath and caught sight of Molly’s face. Her mouth had dropped open and her eyes were wide as she urged me to carry on, obviously excited to hear the rest.

“I know right!” I continued “Then he kept getting closer and closer until our noses were touching”

“Oh my god!” She squealed excitedly “What happened then?!” She continued, flapping her arms about madly almost knocking over her coffee.

“I woke up” I said, moving her mug away from the edge of the table.

“Oh that sucks” Her face dropped “You were obviously thinking about Gerard last night then” She added, the smile creeping back on to her face

“How can I not?!” I practically shout in her face “I have liked him since ninth grade and he asked me to hang out with him outside of school and he told me about his life and asked about mine and oh my god what could this mean?!”

“You’re crazy?” Molly answered, eyebrows raised high

“Sorry” I smile apologetically “I’m just so excited”

“I forgive you but you may want to keep the rambling to a minimum with Gerard around or he may also think you are crazy”

I smirked “We should probably get to work; I need to be gone in an hour”

Molly’s face lit up as she stood up fast enough to knock her chair over

“Shit” She mumbled, picking up the chair and tucking it under the table. She quickly walked over to my side of the table and grabbed my arm, yanking me out of my seat. Before I had time to protest, Molly started to drag me to the staircase and pushed me up them and straight to my room. She ran straight to my iPod dock and Fall Out Boy started to play full blast. She made her way back over to me, cracking her knuckles before grabbing my shoulders and pushing me down into my desk chair. After five minutes of shuffling through my make up basket, Molly turned to me, a huge smile spread across her face and her hands full with make up.

“If this goes to plan, you are going to look the shit!” she exclaims confidently “Luckily, you don’t need foundation so straight to the eyes. I’m gonna make those big green eyes of yours stand out like a Christmas tree”

After several pokes in the eye, multiple hairs pulled out of my head and a couple over exaggerated “Sorry!”’s, I was finally allowed to get up and look in the mirror to check if she had turned me into a whore or not but luckily staring back at me was a pale girl with dark smoky eyes, brown curly hair neatly plaited to the side with my electric blue fringe swept out of my eyes and several piercings all sparkling in the sun that was coming through my curtains. Then I looked further down and saw I was still in pyjamas.

“Erm okay I love what you did but I think they would appreciate some clothes” I said, turning to face Molly

“Oh shit I forgot about that!” I look at her like she’d gone crazy

“How do you forget clothes?”

“Well you’re not naked so I forgot that you were in pyjamas, I saw clothes, I assumed they were for day time” She explained
“You’re not very observant are you?” I say shaking my head, finding this is slightly amusing

“No, I’m sorry” She answers sighing heavily and shrugging her shoulders “Right, to the wardrobe” She adds, swinging her arms and turning to march to the wardrobe

“And I thought I was weird” I mutter

“I heard that!” She shouts out to me

When she returns with black skinny jeans and vest top with a purple chequered top and my favourite purple converse to match.

“Nice choice” I nod in approval “Now get out so I can change”

“Okay bossy” She adds, placing the stuff next to me and shuffling out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I changed and after arguing over whether I looked good or not for about ten minutes, we decided to leave for the lake. The closer we got, the more nervous I became which meant a lot of rambling on about random things. Your Aunt Molly, to calm me down, grabbed shoulders and gave me a long speech of how everything was going to be fine and that I should stop rambling or he’ll think I’m weird or something. This speech ended in her making me take deep breathes…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Now breath in” Molly said inhaling and raising her hand to encourage me to join “And out”

“Okay I’m calm now” I said, nodding my head

“Okay, let’s go” She stepped to the side but kept her hand on my shoulder so I couldn’t turn back around. She gave me a slight push and we started walking around the corner and that’s when I saw Gerard. He was talking to some of his friends, one had short brown hair that looked fluffy but not nearly as fluffy as the other guys that looking big and soft enough to be a cloud but it was blonde. Gerard caught my eye, smiled and waved over to us. That smile. Oh my god.

A/N: Okay, I think it’s a bit obvious but I am trying to end most chapters with “Oh my god”, don’t question it (Because I don’t know why) just roll with it but if it’s annoying, tell me to stop.
Like I said earlier, it would be great if you could review this and thanks for reading this far and not getting bored and as thanks I have decided to give you all unicorns that shit skittles, don’t worry, they’re in the post…promise
Molly x
Sign up to rate and review this story