Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Allfather

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

YAHF- Xander went as something different this time and the 'Powers' aren't going to like it.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Cordelia,Xander - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-30 - Updated: 2012-08-06 - 726 words

2OOC
It was midnight on Halloween and Xander Harris, who was dressed as an 'All-father'; a combination of Odin and Zeus was standing in the middle of a dark room. He was back to himself but now he was standing in front of the two All-fathers “Um,” he said as he scratched the back of his head. “I'm very, very sorry about what happened. I didn't mean any disrespect to any of you pantheons I did not see myself as either of you and...”


Odin stopped him, “Stop Alexander Harris!” He said, “We Know You Did Not Mean To Disrespect Us.” Zeus nodded.


Yes, As A Matter Of Fact We Are Willing To Make So That You Will Become An All-father As We Are.” Xander was in shock.


“Y-You can do that?” He asked.


Yes We Can,” said the father of the Norse Gods. He look just like Anthony Hopkins as well.


We Have What You Would Say, 'Connections' With The 'High-mother' Or The Creator If You Will.” Said the father of the Greek Gods. He looked like he could be Hopkins in a toga.


“What do I have to do?” Asked Xander, just then they heard a voice coming from behind Xander.


Just Accept My Offer Alexander.” He turned around and saw her, she was very beautiful. She was like every dream he had dreamt of and put in a giant bikini model.


“YOU'RE the creator?” She just smiled at him.


Yes Alexander, I Am And I Am Willing To Make You This Once In A Lifetime Offer.” She said, “So What Will It Be?” Xander had once question.

“Would I learn along the way? I mean, no 'hand-holding' but, if I need help can I go to you guys?” They nodded, “I've always wanted to make a difference in this fight. I accept.” They smiled.


Very Well, Get Ready Because This Will Hurt And I Am Sorry.” She said and with that she basically, killed him, ripped his body apart, removed his soul and had Odin and Zeus help her rebuild his body. After they were done, Xander's body was bigger, stronger and very attractive. Then she put his soul back in to his body, “Awake Alexander; All-father of the Slayer Gods.” Xander opened his eyes and they glowed gold. “Welcome, You May Take Your Place With Your Fellow All-fathers” With that he hugged Zeus and Odin.


Later, Xander had returned to Sunnydale and went to his home. To get his things and move out. That was when he was greeted to the sight his mother on the floor bleeding and holding her head. “Mom!” He said as he knelt down to see if she was alright when his father was about to hit him with an empty bottle of 'Jack' when it shattered then he slowly stood and looked at him like he was crazy.


“I guess I have to teach you a lesson boy!” He said as he drew back to hit him when he grabbed Tony's fist and slowly started to close his hand, Tony went down to his knees. He heard the bones in his hand were breaking. “Let me go, please let me go.” He whimpered, Xander did.


“I was going to tell you that I was leaving. Don't worry I have a place to stay. But first, I'm taking mom to the hospital.”


“No, Xander I'm fine.” She said.


“Mom, you're gushing blood from the back of your head. I need to get you to the hospital.” So he does and leaves her in the doctor's hands.



He came up to a huge manor on a hill and went in. It was huge on the inside as well, “whoa. This is nice,” he said as he started to look around the area. It had a huge swimming pool in the back, a huge fountain of him with his arms crossed with him in a sleeveless coat, pants and boots. Then a man walked over to him he was dressed in a suit.


“Sir? Welcome to 'Slayer Manor'.” He said, Xander looked at him. He had short black hair, silver eyes and a light tan, “I am Oberon. Your manservant,” Xander shook his hand.


“Nice to meet you Oberon.” He said, “how about you show me around?”


“Very well sir,” he said and he showed Xander around the manor.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story