Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is Love?

Crap

by lalatherapist16 2 reviews

................shit

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-06 - Updated: 2012-08-06 - 583 words

1Funny
I didn't regret scaring Mikey until mom came home. He'd told her everything that we'd done and she'd came in to yell at us.

Frank was confused as to why she cared more about us messing with Mikey then as to who the stange boy who's lap I was sitting on was. "Just the way my family rolls." I laughed softly.

"I think I'm gonna fit into your family then." He laughed back. His hands brushed flames into my skin as he put them on my waist and turned me around on his legs.

My face burmed as I straddled him in the middle of the living room. Mom had gone to take a nap, seeing as she only got about six hours of sleep. Mikey was in his room, playing his bass.

"Oh really?" I put my arms around his neck, twisting my fingers in his hair softly. He smiled, shifting my weight with his hands.

"Mmhmm." He tilted his head up. I rested my forehead on his lightly. We smiled at each other for a moment before I closed the gap between our mouths.

It was great. My mouth burned and tingled all at the same time, making me moan quietly. He returned it, his h as nds slipping further up under my shirt.

For whatever reason, I was still trying to understand what we had that made this different instead of just enjoying it like he was. I pulled away after a few solid minutes of blissful making out.

"Do you have any idea what could make this," I cupped his cheek in my hand, making us both burn. "Happen? I have no freaking clue."

He shook his head, taking my hand in his. "You're the only person I've felt this with. I asked my mom, but the answer she gave me was so weird."

I looked at him, my eyes locked on his beautiful brown. "What was it?" I asked, twisting his soft hair around my fingers again, loving how silky it was. When he opened his mouth and shut it again, I leaned forward and brushed his neck with my nose lightly.

He gasped and squirmed as I smiled to myself, repeating the action with my lips. "Gah!" The cute sound slipped out of him as a breathy shudder. "C-cheater. She said I was finally in love." He said quickly before I could lick the soft skin in front of me.

I pulled back, our eyes meeting again. His cheeks were bright red, his teeth clamped over his bottom lip. He looked away, his hands moving mine from his hair and letting them loose.

"Frank?" He didn't look at me. "Frankie?" I sighed. His face got even redder, but he didn't look.

I sighed again and took his face in my hands. Tears rolled over his cheeks. "Frankie." I wiped the tears away with my fingers. "I love you too." I kissed him softly.

"Really?" The hope burning in his eyes and voice made my heart throb with joy. I smiled and nodded. "I love you." His arms wound around my waist tightly.

"I love you." I breathed into his ear. He.shivered as I returned my lips to his.

"Ew!!!!" We both jumped as Mikey yelled. I looked up in time to see him running away.

Frankie and I shared a look and started laughing. I said 'crap' the same time he said 'shit', making us laugh again.







Another chapter. Mew. I'm bored.

Hugs and Labcoats,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story