Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What is Love?

Question

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

Gerard has to think. A lot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-11 - Updated: 2012-08-12 - 474 words

0Unrated
When mom came home, Frank and I were watching a stupid show. She just smiled at us and went to the kitchen to get some food.

I wonder what's gonna happen now. Considering that we'd confessed our love to each other, what next?

Sex? My cheeks burned, making him giggle and poke them. "Thinking of me?" He asked in my ear.

"Uh...." I looked away, my face getting hotter. Mikey walked past us, averting his eyes just in case.

His arms tightnened around my waist. "Hey, can I ask you something?" My heart shuddered in my chest slightly.

"Yeah?" I looked at him. He was biting his lip slightly. I poked his nose.

"I uh....." He let out a huff. "I don't need an answer right now, but I was windering if...." He paused for a deep breath. "Iwaswonderingifyou'dmoveinwithme?" He rushed.

I blinked, moving my finger off of his nose. Is this the next step? How did I know if I was ready?

All these questions were running through my head as I stared down at his olive skin that was slowly turning a bright red. I stroked his cheek with my finger, making him shiver slightly.

"Why are you turning red?" I whispered.

"Cause I feel like a dumbass." He whispered back. I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Don't." I breathed. "I'll move in with you." His body relaxed under me.

"Really?" I nodded. "Really?!" He smiled brightly. I nodded faster. "Yes! I thought you were gonna freak out or something." He laughed. I kissed him again.

"Nope. Why did you- never mind. It doesn't matter." I hugged him to me.

"That was easier than I thought." He squeezed me back. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled. My heart felt like it was.gonna break through my ribs I was so damn happy.

But, if moving in with him was the next step, what would come next?





Short one for now. I don't feel too awesome at the moment, but I should be better by tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I feel better by tomorrow. I have someone coming over.

Oh well. I'm just gonna leave ya all guessin. But, if you live in the Wichita area and are a Hetalia cosplayer, a few of my friends and I are planning Hetalia Day 2012 Wichita, KS.

If you want more info on it, find me on fb or youtube. I'm AmberCoffeeaddict GoFyouself Matteson on fb and causeican274
on youtube. Add me, message me, do whatever. We need more people to help the planning process move along.

All are welcome, no matter which version of whatever Hetalia character you decide to come as. But, I suggest you hurry of you wanna know more. We're trying for next month, cause Kansas weather is...... Well, Kansas weather.

Anyway, I've babbled long enough.

Hugs and Stars,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story