Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dude Looks Like A Lady

Week Three

by vampyGee 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-07 - Updated: 2012-08-08 - 735 words

1Exciting


"Gerard?" Lindsey raised her eyebrow, walking outside to the patio. There Gerard sat with a cigarette in one hand, and both a piece of red licorice and a slim jim in the other hand, seeming to be eating the two stick shaped foods at the same time.

"Yeah babe?" He looked up at her.

"What...are you doing?"

He frowned. "Um...smoking and eating?"

She smirked and sat down in his lap. "Babe, your eating candy and meat together, you're worse than I was when I was pregnant with Bandit."

Gerard chuckled to himself. "I have been getting strange cravings lately, but I least the sickness is over, I just get really bad migraines from the meds sometimes, but other than that....it's all good." he grinned, taking another bite of his strange snack combo.


Lindsey just kissed the top of his head. "You're crazy, but I love you." she sighed. "Little miss Bandit is in bed, so I was thinking...."

Gerard raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to go on. "Yes?" Lindsey blushed softly, playing with a piece of his hair, Gerard smiled. "Baby, after all these years, just those thoughts still make you blush?"

"Yeah." she nodded, but noticed he may not be up for it tonight, he had bags under his eyes which weren't exactly uncommon, but still. "You okay Gerard?"

He shrugged. "Didn't really sleep last night, I think a nice hot shower and bed would be great right now."

"Shower together?" she asked, getting off his lap.

"Sure, I'm just going to make a cup of coffee first, then I'll be upstairs." he told her, kissing her cheek lightly as they went their separate ways through the house. Lindsey went to their bathroom, slowly undressing and looking in the mirror with a frown. Gerard knew what she had wanted tonight....he never refused her or brushed her off in that way. Was something wrong with her? She knew she was getting a little older now from when they first met, and afterall, she had a baby, but she still looked pretty, right?

She sighed and shook her head, it wasn't his fault, he was on the meds, the female hormones now, Mikey had warned her his sex drive would decrease, but she hadn't expected this. Hell, he'd barely even touched or kissed her in the past three weeks.

She tried clearing the thoughts out of her head as she stepped underneath the shower, letting the hot water cover her body. A minute later she heard Gerard's footsteps and the sound of his clothing hit the floor. she turned around just as he stepped into the shower.

"Hey." he said softly, pulling her to his chest and kissing her, then pulling back gently, looking into her eyes.

"Get enough coffee?" she smiled, pulling him under the water more, running her hands through his hair which was finally starting to grow out long again.

"You can never have enough coffee sweetheart." he said, grabbing the shampoo. It was when he reached over her for the shampoo that she noticed it, or better yet, the lack of it.

"Um...Gerard?" she asked, touching the middle of his chest.

"Yeah Linds?"

"Your chest hair....is gone." she said, rubbing his chest, it was smooth, not stubbly like he shaved it, which he had done before.

"Oh yeah....it fell out..." he said calmly. "The meds are starting to work."

"I see..." She said, moving her hand across his chest to pinch his nipple, making him jump a little.

"What was that for?" he raised an eyebrow, putting shampoo in his hair.

"Nothing, your nipples are s little swollen, do they hurt?"

"No, not until you pinched it." he explained, lathering shampoo in his head. "Wow, fuck, this means I'm going to get boobs, doesn't it?"

Lindsey smirked. "Not like you never had them before." she teased.

"Hey!" he said, playfully grabbing her around the waist. "I was a fat kid, okay?"

She giggled. "I don't care baby, I love you fat, thin, woman or man, you're my Gerard." she said, leaning up to kiss his neck several times, after hearing his light moan of approval, she kept on, kissing and nipping at his neck.

"Babe....let's finish the shower first." he said, moving quickly under the water to get them both washed off, then shutting off the water and carrying her to the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story