Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gee Investigations

Gee Investigations

by -weightless- 2 reviews

New York City is descending into anarchy, can Gee Investigations help the city from vampires and demons or will romance and lust be too inviting?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-07 - Updated: 2012-08-08 - 1659 words

0Unrated
"Come on guys, you gotta hit more to the left" I said with a lot of anger. They weren't getting how important this was to everyone. To me. To everyone in New York. The city that never sleeps was over run by enigmas of the mystical. Just no one knew it.

"Gerard watch out you nearly cut me" Frank screamed in a scared tone. "Be more careful"

"Fuck, Frank you gotta be on your feet more or you will get fucked over so bad. Im just trying to show you how serious these things are" Gerard screamed back at Frank. The look on Gerards face was filled with. He started this company. He was the boss. I was lucky to even get this job.

I'm 'special' I am somehow gifted with the ability to see visions of the future. I don't see it as a gift I see it as a burden. I hate it. I get these horrible headaches. Also the visions aren't pretty, they are monsters. Disgusting horrible monsters, they attack people and we have to find the people. We have to save them. I can't even begin to explain the emotional baggage that comes with this, you have to deal with people dying and the possibility that your best friends might die. I guess every job has its downfall. This one will be the death of me.

My name is Hayley stark. I'm 19 and originally from New Jersey. I am around 5ft 3" and have long brown hair that goes down to my waist. I have blue eyes and very pale skin. My slim figure is very small and petite. People think I'm weak because I am so small and skinny but strangely my visions give me power, I was blessed with special powers. I can fight vampires and demons. I can kill them. You see for these guys I'd kill. I have to because they could die. I am somewhat of a saviour for them.

So there is Gerard Way. He's the boss. He's got longish black hair and very pale, white skin. He's around 5ft7" with a masculine figure. He's 29 and he's really strong. He is my best friend but we try not to get too attatched incase the worst happens. We don't wanna end up mourning someone too much and getting distracted. I can't say I wouldn't miss him because I would, he took me in and helped me when people thought I was crazy for my visions.
He made me feel safe and secure.

Mikey Way is Gerards younger brother. He was short brown hair and is around 5ft11". He's the tallest of us all but he is the quietest. He is only 24. He has sharp brown eyes that catch your attention so quickly. He's skinny but he is also very strong. Mikey is like the brains of the team. I see a vision, draw the demon and Mikey looks through the special books. He identifys demons and how they can be destroyed. We really appreciate him because we could have died many times if we didn't have his help.

Ray Toro is our communications guy. He helps us keep in contact with police and gets us our weapons. He used to work in some military base and has access to a lot of defence weapons and he is great with computers. He's got curly brown hair like an afro, it's so sweet. He is 29. Hes around 5ft9" and is built very well. He tries to keep his body ready to handle anything. I can talk to Ray about anything really. He's a great listener and sometimes I really need it when my visions get really intense and hard to handle. I ain't gonna lie though, its hard to talk about it but he's so easy to talk to.

Frank Iero is the cutest little guy you'll ever meet. He's around 5ft5". He has longish black hair and a shitload of crazy tattoos for a 22 year old. He's the most outrageous one of the group. He is always hyper and excited, I personally don't get where his energy comes from but I won't complain, sometimes we really need the cheering up. Frank mainly is a fighter, he is really good but Gerard always pushes him so much. I know he's just looking out for Frank but in real combat he is excellent.

Something I haven't mentioned is there's a drug on the market that helps people become, really, superhumanly strong. The guys all take a small amount to help them but I hate their mood swings when they first take the pill. They get cranky then happy the sad then wanna fight each other. I don't know, I guess they need it though.

"Hayley, hello are you even there?" Frank waved his hand infront of my face.

"Oh shit sorry, I was in a world of my own" I apologised. "Hey can we go get food I'm st..."

Just at that moment I felt dizzy and sick. A vision was coming. Shit.

There was a girl sitting at her desk in her home. Doing paper work when suddenly her front door blew open.

She walks towards the hallway to see whats there and she sees a man. A man standing at her doorway. He looks her in the eye and tells her to come to him. She is enchanted by the man


I fell down and was caught before i fell flat on the floor. I looked up and Gerard was holding me. He was super quick with his reflexes.

"What kind of demon did it look like Hails" Mikey asked getting prepared to go look at the books.

"Nothing... it... it was him again" I stuttered out. I looked at Gerard who had a concerned expression as he helped me to my feet. Everyone knew what this meant. Channing did get turned into a vampire...

"We gotta go help this girl" Ray said as he grabbed his jacket.

Everyone left the room... they all left me there, wondering. Gerard came back and told me to hurry, that he didn't wanna risk leaving me.

You see Channing is this evil guy who Gerard knew from childhood. He was horrible, he used to beat kids up and take stuff from them. Gerard hated him. When channing turned 19 he went to prison for murdering Gerards girlfriend. It was devastating but Gerard got over it.

Channing Black is pure evil, he hates his parents because they were workaholics. They made so many business deals and meetings that they just forgot all the important things; plays, musicals, parent/teacher nights. The more they forgot the more he hurt people. I say he's a sociopath. He wants to be the best, better than anyone else. No one can beat him, no one can even come close anymore. The reason we are shocked is he died in prison 10 years ago... but his body disappeared. Gerard assumed he was gone forever as he never appeared anywhere. I've never seen him in the flesh but I had a vision and I drew him. They all knew exactly who he was. Recently I keep having these visions of him going to young girls houses and trying to seduce them into going away with him, I don't know where but when we arrive there... the girl is always gone...

We arrived at the house in my vision but it seemed like there was something very wrong... there were fire trucks and smoke coming out of the house...

Gerard got out the car and walked towards the house.

"Sir, you can't go in there" A police officer said to Gerard.

"Private Investigation" He said showing his badge without even looking at the cop. We all walked by looking down in embarrassment.

We walked into the house and it was now burnt to a crisp. The walls were black and disgusting. We scanned the hallway and walked into the first room in the house and there was a girl sitting in the corner, curled up in a ball. I walked over to her and she became startled.

"Are you those evil things?" She said with fear in her voice.

"No, no we aren't we are a private detective agency, we specialize in weird shit" Frank blurted out. Ray nudged him in the stomach. "Ow" Frank whined.

I kneeled down infront of her "What's your name sweetie?" I asked with a smile.

"Kitty Hiddleston, I don't know what he was but he said if I didn't go outside then he'd burn my house down. I didn't go... the firemen don't know I'm here" she said with tears fallen down her charred face.

"Did he say what he wanted?" Gerard asked kneeling down beside me.

"He's been following me for days, I see him outside, waiting for me then he disappears at daytime. I feel stuck here because I'm too afraid to leave. He said 'join me, I'll give you everything you ever wanted' i refused. He said he's building an army, he is going to destroy New York" she whispered.

I felt awful for this girl "Did he say his name?" I asked, knowing the answer...

"Channing Black" she whispered again.

Me and Gerard looked at each other... we just knew the trouble that would come from this.

"Look you're safe now, we are gonna help you" Gerard turned to Frank. "Frank you have to accompany Kitty to the emergency room to get her checked out, she must have inhaled a lot of smoke. Bring her back to HQ afterwards and then we can begin to help her" Gerard turned to her again. "As long as you never invite them into your house... you are safe enough, although... this guy is smart" He said looking away. "You're gonna be okay" he finished, smiling at her. He is so caring and my heart melts for him when he is so caring like this.









So whatcha all think?
Sign up to rate and review this story