Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises Into Lies (Audition Story)

Tell Me Lies

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

“What?! No crazy heated buttsex?!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-08-09 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 1089 words

0Unrated
“So Gee-Gee,” Sam begins in her usual excited, rushed slur of words, anxious to discover what had really went down at the welcome back party. “Where did you vanish off to at the party last week?”
This was the first chance that a chance to bring up the parry had arisen. The week following had kept the ambitious youngsters busy, their teachers seeming to be making up for the time off by bombarding them all with ten times the usual amount of work.
“Yeah, Gee Bear,” the dark haired, dark eyed BB chirps in, as always blissfully unaware of her best friend`s longing, silvery blue gaze. “What really happened? And don’t give us any of that “I bumped into Mikey bullshit,” when we all know you didn`t.”
Gerard does his damndest to shrug it off, but the two girls knew him far better than that.
“Well I went to get our drinks-“
“Which we never actually saw!” Sam butts in, crossing her arms across her favourite zombiefied panda tee shirt, a gift from BB several birthdays ago. It was looking more than a little worn and faded around the edges, but she loved it so much, simply because BB gave her it, that she couldn’t bear to get rid of it.
“Yeah, I was really, really fucking thirsty as well and in the end after waiting like a whole half hour for you, me and Sammy had to go and get our own drinks.”
“Not very gentlemanly of you, now was it Geetard?” the red haired girl teases lightly, crossing her heavily made up silvery blue eyes to show that she was far from serious.
Not that the others ever really expected her to be serious, Sam was by nature a very bubbly, happy go lucking kind of person. The only time they had ever seen her get mad was when Abigail Louise, a grey eyed, pink haired girl from their year had insulted BB and Gerard by calling them “Stupid, ugly gross faggots.” It hadn`t needed well. For Abigail at least. But at least she got the new nose she had always wanted, free of charge too.
“So what we want to know is why the fuck you deserted us!” they both say in unison.
“Anything could have happened to us!” Sam says, trying to guilt trip her ebony haired artist friend into telling them exactly what had caused his disappearance.
Getting where she was going, BB helps, adding in a soft, little girl whisper, “We didn`t know half of the jerks at that party, we could have been attacked or anything.”
Gerard rolls his eyes, “I think you can take care of yourselves guys.”
“Girls,” BB snaps, “We are girls.”
He raises one dark eyebrow as if to say “really?” and carries on, ignoring her. “I will never forget that time at the beginning of the summer when this guy tried to convince you that you weren’t really gay.”
Both wrinkle up their noses in disgust at the memory. The sleaze had been all over them.
“He ended up in the ER room!” Gerard giggles girlishly, “The nurse said he might e able to walk again by the end of the summer!”
“Oh whatever,” Sam rolls her carefully painted eyes, “What happened?”
Sighing, knowing that trying to change the subject again really wasn’t going to get the girls to forget, Gerard resigns himself to his fat of never ending (and in the black haired BB`s care, extremely dirty) questions.
“Well you know Ashley Iero?”
“The guy you have obsessed over since like, oh I dunno only half an eternity?”
“That Ashley Iero?”
The girls snicker and nod for him to continue with his explanation. They had after all, been waiting for days to find out.
“Well I bumped into him, quite literally and kind of spilled our drinks over him.”
BB`s mouth widens to form a massive “O”.
“Oh shit!”
“Well anyway, we got talking.”
Both stare at him, beckoning for him to carry on.
Sam sighs after a whole minute of deafening silence, “And?” she demands.
“And nothing. We talked.”
Both groan loudly.
“What?! No crazy heated buttsex?!” BB fails her deathly pale arms around madly.
“Not on the first date, BB-Baby.” Sam giggles, smiling fondly at her crush.
“It wasn`t a date.” Sam ignores Gerard. “Did you get his number? Ask him to study together of something at the campus library?”
Gerard shakes his head sadly. “Oh you idiotic little Geetard!”

There was a single sharp knock at the poster covered door and Frank struts in confidently, sashaying his little hips even more than a slutty fake silicone breasted girl at the mall.
Sitting with his back to the door was a dark haired boy, dressed simply in a pair of dark acid wash skinny jeans and a worn Black Veil Brides tee shirt that was one or two sizes too big for his slightly frame. His neon green headphones were nestled snugly between his ears, so he hadn’t heard the door open. Only when a lightly tanned hand reached out from behind him and carelessly and a little rougher than necessary yanked them out was he aware of the intruder.
“What the fuck do you-oh.” Great, just fucking great. Ashley narrows his eyes at the other boy who was smirking softy at him. “Frank, “he sighs, rubbing his ear where the headphone had been tugged out, “What the fuck do you want?”
“Can`t I come o see my darling, ever so welcoming twin brother without having some devious secret agenda?”
“No.” Ashley sates calmly, “Not unless you have suddenly undergone a complete personality transplant.”
“Love you too, Bro. Anyways I was at that party the other day, the one you sadly couldn`t go to.”
“I had studying to do, Ms. Madden is a sadistic tyrant.” He narrows his chocolate eyes, “What were you doing at the party, you don`t even go here!”
Frank shrugs, “Felt like a party. Don`t get your knickers in a twist, it blew anyways.” He smirks, his dirty little mind turning back to a blue eyed petite girl who he had some fun with in his car after the party.
“What do you want?” Ashley asks again, not entirely sure he even wanted to know. Whatever it was, it wouldn’t be good.
“I was wondering if you knew anything about a certain person I met at the party. Gerard, his name was Gerard.”
Sign up to rate and review this story