Categories > Original > Romance > Behind classroom doors

Mr. sexy arrives

by jessunicornbitch 0 reviews

sterek - stiles new teacher is deferentially not what he was expecting

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-01 - Updated: 2012-08-10 - 684 words

0Unrated

Mr. sexy arrives
“Damn it I really liked Mr Harris” I said as I slumped down in my seat.
“But he hated you” Scott replied as he took the seat next to me. I gave him my best stiles death glare which made him laugh more than anything.
“And I hate you both now shut up” Jackson so lovely said to us from the set behind me. See the thing with Jackson was that well he was a dick. One massive dick that thought he was better than everyone, especially me and Scott. As I was about to give him one of my awesome come backs the once noisy classroom fell into dead silence.
I whipped my head around to the front of the class as the most gorgeous human being in the existence of the human race majestically walked into the room. He had dark brown hair which was almost black depending on the angle his head was. His blue/ green eyes shone perfectly under the lights, and his face was covered it just the right amount of stubble, which added to the sex appeal. Then his body well that was just WOW. He was tall and wearing black trousers with a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. The shirt clung to his perfect mussels.
Crap I could feel the drool starting to flow. I quickly whipped a hand across my face.
“Fuck he’s hot” I heard Danny say from behind. I stared back at the fuckable Stanger. Scott leaned across so he was close to me.
“Stop drooling and I can smell the arousal of you, and so can he” I whipped my head in the direction of Scott as he leaned back into his own space now with a huge grin on his face. I went to ask Scott what the hell he was on about that was until and angelic voice interrupted me.
“Okay be quite, I’m Mr Hale your new form tutor” the gorgeous man spoke. Oh god, what. No he cannot be my new teacher, now that should be illegal. He should be on the covers of magazines preferably naked; however he should most definably not be in a class room teaching teenagers, that just a waste of all that sex that he is leaking everywhere.
Oh wait Scott said that Mr sexy could smell arousal on me, shit that’s mean that he’s. Oh great now only do I like my new teacher who has to be of course, a stupid werewolf.
“Fuck” I said as I started banging my head discreetly (I thought) on the table.
“Urmm are you okay Mr..?” the angelic voice said I looked up from the table
“Err sex god no sexy no sorry stiles just stiles here” I replied with my best grin. I could hear the giggles erupting around me, oh great so everyone had heard me. I looked up at Mr Sexy who was looking down at me also smiling. Wow he had a nice smile and really white teeth. No shut up stiles and act cool.
“Well stiles how about you be quite and stop making so much noise” Mr sexy said then added a huge fake grin then walking a few feet away before stopping. And that’s when everything went into slow motion, he started bending down making his shirt pull up reviling a strip of skin, the whole bending also made his trousers become 10x tighter, showing the most perfect arse ever it was so touchable. It took everything for me to not just reach out and squeeze it. But all too soon the scene when back to normal speed and Mr sexy was no longer bending down as he placed my pencil back on my table and walked back to the front of the class room.
“stop drooling dumb ass” Jackson said way too loudly from behind me causing the whole class to erupt into another round of laughter, even me sexy smirked even if it was only for a few seconds Ibut I totally saw it.
Sign up to rate and review this story