Categories > Original > Romance > Behind classroom doors

Really Open your mind before you mouth Scott

by jessunicornbitch 0 reviews

scott really needs to think before he speaks .

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-10 - Updated: 2012-08-21 - 961 words

0Unrated

heya its jess, so this chapters just a bit of a filler i think, not much happens so yeahh :)




So after the unexpected events of this morning the rest of the day went as usual, I had boring classes in which I mostly fell asleep, which then resulted in me get told of by teachers that for some reason hated me.
I also spent my whole lunch time running back a fourth between Scott and Allison, delivering messaged about their undying love for each other, in which I spent most of the time gaging and trying to breath. I think I’m definably allergic to physical exercise.


I practically ran from the class room as the final bell sounded, and as I was about to drive off Scott jumped in the way then proceeded to get into my car.
“Well hello to you to, now get out my car” I said giving him my bitch face.
“Can you give me a lift home please” he replied giving me puppy eyes, PUPPY EYES I tell you.
“So you’re telling me even though with all your wolfie senses that you can’t just run home, I’m sure it would be faster than my crappy jeep”
“Just drive”. With one last bitch look I started the car into motion again.
After we few seconds of silence Scott has to go opening his mouth.
“Sooo...” I know that so it was the so that started all conversations that I would later regret. “What do you think of Mr. hale then?”
Without taking my eyes of the road I answered “don’t know what you’re talking bout”
“Yeah, yeah Mr drools whenever he did anything” I shot a quick glance at Scott who was now wearing a huge grin.
“I hate you”
“Love you too mate”
We didn’t speak after that just sang along to shitty music on the radio until I pulled up outside Scott’s house. As he was getting out the car I asked something I already knew.
“He’s a werewolf isn’t he?” Scott looked me in the eyes now still smiling.
“Yup, you’ve got the hots for a werewolf” he started chanting.
“I have not, now fuck off before I run you over dog” we both burst out laughing. Before I drove away.


(Next day)
“STILES ARE YOU UP”
I jolted awake at the sound of my father’s voice. I quickly grabbed my phone of the side
“Shit” id slept in great now I’m going to be late, ooo I have messages.
“Who’s Mr popular” I said as I opened the messages up “oh just Scott, well that’s a disappointment”

Dude can I have a lift please?
Dude can I?
Dude text me back
Dudeeeeeeee
Fine I’ll walk and properly get attacked and die >:O
Ohh wait I’m a werewolf, all good

Oh god how do it put up with him. I thought laughing to myself as I dragged my sorry ass out of bed,
I grabbed anything I could find to wear and quickly shoved it on before running down the stairs.
“You’re late kido” my dad said from the kitchen.
“Yup, I know dad I slept in” I quickly replied while trying to shove my feet in my shoes, why does nothing corporate when you in a rush? “I’m off” I shouted while running out the door.


I ended up being fifteen minutes late for school; thank god we were still in form time. Didn’t want to miss out on any of Mr sexy pants.
“Sorry I’m late sir” I said trying not to give Mr sexy direct eye contact.
“And where have you been stiles” he said without looking up from the book he was reading at his desk. Okay oh god he remembers my name, and yup I sound like a little school girl. But he remembers my name. like this is big, people that I’ve been in school with for years still don’t remember my name and well he’s only known me for like a half an hour and wow.
“Sorry sir slept in”
“Well make sure it doesn’t happen again” he told me. Well I’m totally taking that as he missed me, yeah that’s it. Since most teachers are glad when I’m not in but he actually wants me here.
“Yes sir, won’t let it happen again” I said before sitting down. And as soon as my ass touched the chair my arm was being punch, quite hard I might add.
“Dude why didn’t you text me back, I thought you was dead or something” Scott asked.
“Sorry I slept in and was there really any point in saying I could give you a lift when you were already at school. And dead really Scott” I replied looking at him like he was mad.
“Aww was Scott worried about his boyfriend” Jackson annoying little voice sounded from behind me. Oh shit now Mr sexy is going to think that Scott’s my boyfriend.
“Scott’s not my boyfriend “I said maybe a bit loudly since everyone looked up and yup including Mr sexy himself.
“Yeah course now ass wipe”
“Anyway you the one with the boyfriend Jackson” oh yeah way to go Scott.
“And you point is McCall?” Jackson said raising one eyebrow “got a problem with that?”
“What no course now, I love gay people” Scott said quickly. Scott really need to think before he speaks and that coming from me.
“Will you lot be quiet this time is for study not talking about you boys sexualities” Mr sexy shouted making us jump and well making everyone laugh. Again.
Sign up to rate and review this story