Categories > Original > Romance > Behind classroom doors

I’m everyone’s type

by jessunicornbitch 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-09-08 - Updated: 2012-09-08 - 1750 words

0Unrated



heya, so this chapter is mostly about jackson and bring him and others into the story







Chapter 3

The thing with Jackson Whittemore is that as much as you want to hate him, and there are a lot of reasons to hate the guy. Like he is a complete asswhole, that likes to think he’s better than pretty much everyone, and honestly he is. However there is apart in everyone that just can’t hate him, he just has a certain charm, that he likes to fling on to anyone and everyone.
“You know that kids been staring at you for like ten minutes straight.” Danny said from next to me in the cafeteria. He nodded towards some kid sitting a few tables from us; he was by himself and just looking at me. Freak.
“What’s you point, everyone stars at me, like come on look at my face. How could they not?” I said with my best grin.
“Wow could your ego get any bigger?” I just shrugged and smiled. “Dick”
“You do always have my dick on your mind don’t you Danny”
“oh god please shut up Jackson, people are trying to eat and no one, trust me wants your dick on their mind well except for Danny but that’s it” Lydia said smirking down at me and she took her seat at our table, oh and look who’s following her..
“If it isn’t the freak parade” I said as I caught sight of Allison, McCall and Stilinski and some other guy a creep who takes pictures of like everyone, I bet most of them are of me.
“Fuck you Jackson” of so McCall wants to play dirty.
“Sorry McCall but I have some dignity and would let someone like you come near me. With that tiny thing in your pants”
“Jackson stop being mean” Danny of course he has to interrupt my fun. He started rubbing his hand up and down my leg get close to my dick then quickly away, fucking tease. I looked at Danny and he just smiled, he really is way too nice for me.
“Fine, what are you doing here then?” I asked the group but kept my eyes on McCall. He just stared rite back and our eyes locked on to one another’s.
“Well Lydia invited me to eat with her but I’d already made plans with Scott, stiles and matt so they came along with me, why is that a problem Jackson?” Alison said from her seat next to Scott, there was something about Allison that just wasn’t right; I just could put my figure on it at the moment. I kept my eyes on McCall as I answered her.
“No problem at all” and at that I broke the connection with McCall and looked back at my food. Lunch went fast too fast, I sort of got lost staring at McCall, there was just something different about him today, I just wanted him all of a sudden, I just wanted to grab him from across the table and crash our mouths together while I run my hands all over him. One of my hands creeps up under his shirt, feeling the new skin under my figure tips. While my other hand goes down to his crouch, I grab the meet under the material, it’s already hard. This makes me smile into the kiss and Scott pulls away and stares up at me with those big puppy dog eyes and swollen lips. He looks adorable…
Whoa, fucking hell what was wrong with me, McCall really? I’ve fucked some people but no one like McCall he’s just well him.
The bell rings signalling the end of lunch, everyone started piling out of the cafeteria and off to their lessons. Me and Danny walked together even though we weren’t even in the same lessons. We stopped at my next class, chemistry. Danny put his hand around my waist and pulled me close placing a quick kiss to my lips.
“So you are coming over to mine tonight right?” Danny asked smiling down at me.
“I can’t I’m busy tonight sorry”. I really hated not being able to spend as much time with Danny as I did before. We use to spend every day after school together but now it was just mostly weekend if that.
“You doing that thing that I’m not allowed to know about” Danny said without his usual smile.
“yeah and you know I want to tell you it’s just that, well you knowing could put you in danger” Danny just looked concerned now, great iv worried him.
“You promise you won’t let yourself get hurt”. As I said before Danny is just too good for me, he all caring and sweet and I’m just a plain dick.
“I promise, now go you going to be late for your lesson. I’ll see you tomorrow okay” I said and placed another quick kiss to his lips before. He turned and walked away, I went into my class as soon as he turned the corner. I dropped into my usual seat at the back and blanked out the class until the teacher started shouting my name.
“JACKSON. JACKSON. JACKSON WHITTEMORE”
“What oh sorry” I said coming out of my daze.
“How do you expect to learn anything in this class if you don’t even pay attention? Well anyway as I saying you’re going to be doing a project of a different scientist, you are going to need to find out about them and what they did, and at the end of the project you will show one of their experiments to the whole class. For this project you will be working with a partner”
as soon as sir mentioned partners everyone started looking round for their friends, except for me since I’m the school dick I don’t have friends, friends.
“Shhh, oh yes and I’ve picked your partners” sir said with an evil grin. The class erupted into groans, making me smile.
Sir started reading the names out and I dazed out again well that was until fucking McCall plonked his arse down next to me and oh wow he smells nice. I looked up at him and he smiled.
“So we partners?” I asked him and he smiled.
“Yeah were partners”
“okay class well now that that is all sorted, so with this project you are both going to have to spent equal amount of time on it also together after school, I don’t want to find out the one person in the pair has done all the work as I will also do a quick test on you all on your individual scientist” sir said eyeing the class.
So I I’ll have to spend time with Scott after school, usual that have gone down different and I would be moaning to our teacher about swapping partners but now I just want to shove Scott against a wall and fuck his mouth with my tongue.
“Okay class you can start discussing you work and not what you watched on the TV last night. I will bring you project round shortly”
“So when do you want to meet then, I could do tonight” Scott said smiling like he knew something I didn’t.
“Urmm I c-c-cant I’m b-busy” I replied and shit I’m stuttering. What is he doing to me?
“Little nerves there aren’t we Jackson” Scott said and then suddenly he was leaning in close “and what’s that I smell?” and at that Scott grabbed whole of my cock. “Hmm someone’s a little bit excited!” he started massaging me, it felt so good. My eyes slipped closed from the sensation of Scott’s touch. But it was all gone to soon.
“Jackson now you are sleeping in my lessons too” sir said and my eyes shot open and he was standing next to my table, what how did I not hear home walking toward me.
“Urmm sorry sir” I apologised but sir didn’t say anything just dump the pages on my desk then walk off.
“What the fuck McCall that was that and that are you doing to me, why could I hear him just then” I asked franticly because what they hell was Scott doing to me. But he just grinned as looked at me.
“What you wanted it so I gave you it, and I’m not doing anything but you really need training” Scott said as he looked through the pages.
“What how long have you know about me” I asked because well I knew Scott was but I never thought he knew about me, why the fuck wouldn’t he say anything.
“silly little Jackson, iv know since the day you walked through the door from summer break, just like I know that it was Mr. Hale that turned you, but I’m guessing your being a ignorant dick and not letting him you help you because if you was you would be better like me”
“I am better than you, but unlike you I don’t need no one’s help” I replied I could feel myself getting angrier, my wolf wanted to get out and rip Scott’s throat out (or fuck him). Until he grabbed both my hands and put them in his. He pulled then under the table, out of sight.
“Whoa calm down okay, just relax” Scott said looking at me now, I looked down to our hands I could see some of my claws, shit I was shifting, and I had made Scott bleed now.
“Shit sorry I’m cutting you” I said trying to pull my hands free.
“It okay I heal straight away remembers” Scott said smiling. “look I’m sorry about what I said okay, I know it’s hard at first but you need someone to help you okay, why don’t you come and talk to Derek tonight, I’ll be there anyway and I can help you train”
“It’s okay I just need to control it better and yeah ill come then tonight” I said smiling now.
We spent the rest of the lesson talking about wolf stuff instead of the things we was supposed to and Scott didn’t realest my hands even after they had changed back to normal.
Sign up to rate and review this story