Categories > Original > Romance > Behind classroom doors

Scott McCall is officially the worst best werewolf friend ever!

by jessunicornbitch 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-01 - Updated: 2012-11-01 - 1049 words

0Unrated
Stilies pov
“What do you mean you know, know Mr. hale?”
“Well he moved back here this summer and I don’t know I sort of met him in the woods and he started like training me” okay so Scott was talking like this was nothing.
I grabbed Scott my the front of his tee “and why didn’t you tell me that you knew Mr. fuckable, because like I could have been there helping”
“I’m telling you now” Scott said and he really was like the worst friend ever. Scott started walking again and I had to run to catch up.
“Hang on I have questions” I half shouted, Scott stopped by my car, well guess I was driving again. “Okay so how did you really meet then?”
“Well I was in the woods one night and the hunters were out but I didn’t realise and he sort of tackled me and”
“Hang on” I interrupted him “was he on top of you”
“Oh my god just no! now shush, so anyway after that he just started training me”
“Is it topless training?”
“Just shut up and get in the car” Scott said before he jumped into the passenger side.
“Oh come on that was an important question, which you haven’t answered by the way” I whined as I got in the car and Scott still didn’t answer.
“So do you want to come to the training thing then?” Scott asked while fiddling with the radio.
“What I’m actually invited, oh my god yes”
“Good now drive were meeting Jackson there”
“Jackson, what!”


We arrived at some run down warehouse, well this is looking to be more of a horror film by the second. The two stupid teenagers drive out to abandoned warehouses only to never be seen again.
“Why you freaking out, you sound like you’re going to die or something!” Scott said looking quite worried now.
“Urmm why we at an abandoned warehouse for, because you know this is quite creepy and I feel like I’m going to die”
“It’s where Derek lives, since the hunters have taken over his house” Scott said as he got out the car and started walking towards the door, leaving me to get killed. After my brain connected to the rest of my body including my feet we decided it would be safer to follow the werewolf best friend even if it was into a creepy building. The inside wasn’t that bad it was quite light which I wasn’t expecting, oh no what if it’s some operating place and someone’s going to cut me oh no maybe if I run really fast no one will notice.
“Stilies will you please stop freaking out, everything’s okay” Scott trying and failing to comfort me. Once at the bottom there wasn’t any operating stuff, but there was a couch and TV, wow it sort of looked like a mini house.
“What the fucks is he doing here?” I turned to see Jackson standing in the far corner. “You never said he was going to be here, wait he knows as well?”
“Well how lovely to see you too Jackson, I can’t believe I’m so lucky that I get to also see you after school today, I can barely hold my excitement in”, and wow Jackson looked pissed.
“Scott can we just get this over with” and with that Scott went and joined Jackson, woahh hold the fuck up Jackson actually used Scott’s name and okay now there a bit close to each other, oh my god there touching, so it’s just their arms but still TOUCHING!!.
“Urmm Scott, what should I do?” I asked as I will still standing at the bottom of the stairs like a complete dick.
“Just watch TV or something we just going to talk to Derek, all boring stuff” Scott said before him and Jackson went into another room leaving me standing there like a dick, still.
“Urrr hey” someone says from behind me, I quickly turn around.
“Oh my god don’t kill me” I shout before I see a young kid come out of a dark door way. He puts his hands up showing no harm but stays where he is.
“I’m not going to hurt you, I promise” he answers in a small voice; he seems even more scared than I am.
“Hold on, I know you. You in the year below right?” I ask him trying to be friendly since he seemed scared.
“Urmm yeah, I’m Isaac, can I ask what you’re doing here, not to be rude or anything just Urmm...” wow he was adorable.
“Hey I’m stilies, and Scott came to talk to Derek so I drove him and now been left as the third wheel” I said adding a little laugh to end. “So, what about you?”
“I live here” Isaac answered, before shoving his hands into his pocket. Well if Isaac lived here with Derek he must a lot be a werewolf.
“Soooo want to watch some TV?” Isaac looked up and this and gave the most adorable smile.
“Yeah sure”
….

“So stilinski knows about this whole thing then?”
“Yeah he was the first to know, well about me anyway.” Scott said with a smile at the end, and just great even more people that knew and stilinski as well, the guy with the biggest mouth knows my biggest secret just great. Me and Scott was walking through a long corridor that led to another part of the warehouse I think, it was creepy as fuck.
“What’s wrong?” Scott said as he stopped in the middle of the corridor and looked at me, I avoided his eye contact and just concentrated on my feet.
“Nothing”
“There is I can hear you heart beat going twice as fast, are you scared or something” and god Scott can be annoying.
“I’m not scared, now come on. Let’s get this over with so I can get home away from all you freaks” I said as I stomped of down the corridor. Until I felt Scott take my hand in his, I looked at him, and he just smiled.


Sign up to rate and review this story