Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Friends With Benefits

Lust.

by Unknown098123 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-08-10 - Updated: 2012-08-11 - 869 words

0Unrated
HELLO so something so awesome happened to me, I was at cleethorpes(5000000 points for someone who can tell me where that is) its like a seaside place and I was just walking and I passed this girl AND SHE HAD A FUCKING MCR SHIRT ON AND I HAD MY GREEN DAY SHIRT ON so we gave each other that pervy 'good work' smile, then today I went to flamingoland(awsome theme park) and I was coming off this ride and two girl where getting on one had a atl shirt on and a tmb hoodie the other had a mcr hoodie on and a ymas shirt, I was having some kind of panic attack in the line like 'OMFG YOU'RE SHIRTTTT' so yeah, enjoy btw; please please r&r they've been droping and it sucks:(:(:(:(


I ate in silence, stabbing my pancakes with my fork, scowling at Franks dickish friend who kept smirking in that cocky way. I wish it was him I was stabbing with my fucking fork.

The whole table (exculding me) burst into laughter over something stupid Frank said.

Fuck this.

"Im done, ill wait by the car" I put on my coldest tone and stalked out, he has no right to tell people I DON'T EVEN KNOW my sexual stories, the stupid fucking midgit cockfaced ugly fat stupid motherfucker, As soon as he gets his sorry ass in this car he'll know about it the fucki...

"MIA, GERARDS HANGING OUT WITH US" He yelled across the parking lot, smiling. For fucks sake.

He unlocked the car and I opened the front seat door to sit down.

"Shotgun" Gerard yelled, pushing past me to sit in the front. breathe.

They also insisted on playing music really loud and singing.

I realised if I wanted this to stop, I had to turn to the person I need most in these hard times of need.

God.

So I shut my eyes and put my hands together, I prayed for myself, I prayed for strength not to bury these two fitwits alive, I prayed we would crash and I would die so I wouldn't have to spend another second in this car of ultimate doom..

"Mia..What are you doing?" Frank asked and Gerard turned to look at me.

"Praying" I answered simply before going back to my talk with the big G.

My prayers where once again interupted by Gerard.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're making me angry and annoyed and I want those feelings to go away"

"Oh, Im sorry" He said before turing round again and turning the music down.

GLORY FUCKING BE!

We got home, and I planned on hiding somewhere to work on my 'I Hate Frank For Life Speech" but no such thing was to happen.

"Watch a movie with us, I hate it when its just me and Frank I swear he trys to make a move on me" Gerard Pleaded.

I sigh heavly before plonking myself down on the sofa.

I have to admit, the hour was fun we spent it taking the piss out of Frank. So that made me happy. Me and Gerard swapped numbers after finding out we had alot in common.

He left us with hugs saults and promises to call and hang out.

"Well that was fun" Frank said after the door was shut. He turned to walk away, but I grabbed the hood of the jacket he was wearing.

"Why the fuck did you tell them about me and you" I demanted.

His face displayed fear and his mouth was opening and closing, he looked like a distressed goldfish if I wasnt so mad at him I would have laughed.

"They're my best friends" He said lamely.

"I haven't told Victoria, or Caitlin or Molly. Thats a shit excuse Frank, y'know you're the same as everyone else, You have sex with a girl and EVERYONE has to know about it, Its pathetic" I spat.

"Why would I go round bosting, before this agreement I wasnt exactly gagging. If I wanted to I could have had anyone, you were just easy to get to. He replyed smug look on his face.

"You know no wonder you cant keep one fucking girlfriend, you're sex is so bad its quite funny" I Yelled, getting more and more annoyed.

"Oh please, you can't speek my grandmother could last longer than you" He laughed.

"She most likey has a bigger dick to" I laughed back

"Slut"

"Dickhead"

"Fuck me?"

"Okay"


*

"I..Take that back" He panted "Im sorry"

"Im sorry to, your dick is big and your sex is good" I told him honestly.

"And I wanted to have sex with you cos you're really hot, not cos' It was easy"

We got dressed and headed down the stairs of Franks moms house (she was away with her husband) sat at the breakfast bar and ate toast.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I yawned and checked it..

Wanna hang out tommorow?~G xo

Without thinking I replyed with yes, obviously not seeing I was steping on thin ice..Very thin ice.

[ FUCK GRAMMAR IM TRYING TO WATCH AND MOVIE AND WRITE THIS ..R&R I BEG I BEG BEGGGGGG*]
Sign up to rate and review this story