Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Friends With Benefits

Regrets and Feelings.

by Unknown098123 3 reviews

Enter Gerard and Mikey ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-08-07 - Updated: 2012-08-09 - 925 words

0Predictable
Hello good people, I didnt udate this because ive been staying at my friends house for like 3 days and only came home tonight, I felt I had to be sociable. Meh. Hope you enjoy this, I aim to please, Also if you're back at school (Which sucks) dont worry, a few more days till the weekend. Love you all:)

Open my eyes, shut my eyes. Open my eyes, Shut my eyes.

Nope. I can still see the naked back of my best friend. I will be judged, I'll forever be 'the girl that was so horny she fucked her bestfriend and screwed up her friendship' then everyone will hate me, then Ill have to move to Texas buy a dog called Cletus and it will be my only life companion, then one cold winter day I will have had enough of the loneliness and the silent judging and throw myself off bridge AND IT WAS ALL FRANKS FAULT.

I felt sudden rage for the sleeping man laid next to me. And began slapping him awake.

"Ow, ow what the...MIA what the fuck are you doing" He yelled covering his face with his arms.

"YOU MADE ME DO THIS, YOU MADE ME BE ALONE FOREVER AND YOU MADE ME BUY A DOG I DONT EVEN LIKE DOGS AND YOU MADE ME KILL MYSELF ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" I screamed at him.

"What?" He asked me, looked very confused.

"Frank, what did we do?" I whined calming down a little.

"We had a good night bitches" He said pulling on his shirt.

"But..I..We jus.."

He cut me off

"Mia, darling. Pay attention to the rules, its over. Done. Do you feel any different towards me?" He asked buttoning his pants up.

"No,But.."

"Not Buts" he said putting his hand to my mouth. "I dont feel different towards you either. Now get dressed, we're going to breakfast your treat"

I just sat there opened mouthed, why was he being so cool about this.

"Mia, shut your mouth you'll catch flys. Im going to wait in the car, hurry up" He began to walk out..His ass looks really good in them jeans. STOP MIA.

"By the way, 10 out of 10" He winked and walked away. Beside the embarassment, I had to agree it was a very very very good night.

I sigh and pulled myself off the bed. I took my time, knowing Frank wouldn't leave because I was paying for his food. I located My black and white long sleave shirt and skinny jeans, my hair was naturally curly, coal black and reached my boobs so I shoved a gray beanie on top on my head and my black converse on my feet. I stood back and took a look in the mirror Frank always told me a was 'just a pretty girl, naturally' I obviously still more make up, I was naturally tan because of my Italian descent I had big eyes, again from my grandmother they were deep brown I was also naturally short and skinny. I just thought I was normal..Nothing special, I put on my make up and made my way out to Franks car.

He was nodding his head away to a Black Flag CD.

"Take your Time woman..You look good" He said giving me the once over.

"Don't look at me like that, and so do you" I said, looking ahead.

"Put a song I know on" I complained, I was good with everything else BUT Black Flag, all of their songs sound the same. But Frank hits me when I tell him this.

"No, By the way we're meeting some friends of mine for breakfast, real nice guys" He smiled fondly.

"Who?" I narrowed my eyes, A nice guy to Frank is a hobo that sings.

"Gerard and Mikey..Im sure i've mentioned them to you" He said pulling in to IHOP.

"Oh, the boys you always talk about"

"Yup, so be nice" he said letting me out of the car.

"Im always nice" I stated.

"Pfft"

"Bitch dont start" I warned.

"FRANKIE" someone yelled.

"GUYS" he ran over to them. And so it begins.

I walked behind, less enthusiastic.

"Guys, this is my friend Mia" Frank announed to the table of two.

Two very very very very hot guys.

One was tall, I could tell even when he was sat down he had blonde hair that was in a quiff style thing and the sides where dyed darker brown, he had very sharp face features. The other one was smaller with black hair down to his mid-neck, he had ray bans on and a cute little mouth and nose he was sexy dressed all in black. mmm.

"Hey, nice to meet you" I greeted sliding into the booth oposite the black-haired one.

He took his glasses off and looked at me for a moment before smirking.

"Ah Frankies little play thing, You're prettier than he described you..Im Gerard.

There was so many things I wanted to say to this cocky fuckface, but Frank gave me a pleading look, so I simply gave him a tight smile and looked down.

"Hey. Im Mikey" The blonde guy said giving me a genuine smile.

I just smiled back, but inside I was already hanging Frank from a streetlight with my bra.

HEY GEE AND MIKEY HEHE R&R PLEASE PLEASE MY MUFFINS AGAIN DONT KILL MY SPELLING ILL DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT OK, I DIDNT CHOOSE THE THUG LIFE. THE THUG LIFE CHOSE ME.
Sign up to rate and review this story