Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do what it takes to survive.

Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo.

by FifiFiona 2 reviews

So give them blood, blood Gallons of the stuff. Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough. Give them blood, blood, blood Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-08-11 - Updated: 2012-08-20 - 960 words - Complete

0Unrated
Why hello :) So here ya go :D

Frank found himself in the street he lived in. The only light that allowed him to see was the dull orange glare from the tall streetlights above his head. He was almost shocked at how quickly he had gotten there. Although he had been too busy thinking of some sort of plan to kill his victims that he didn’t pay much attention to his surroundings. The boy looked at his watch and saw it was 10.30 so his parents would still be at work. They were both top surgeons and so often had to work long shifts late into the night. Frank reached his house and made his way into the kitchen. The plan was to simply find the boys that made the last few years of his life almost unbearable and slice their necks with the sharpest knife he could find. The boy imagined the blood on his hands and a smirk appeared on his face at the thought. There was only five of them so it shouldn’t be too difficult. Frank started to feel a numb pain in his stomach. He decided he was just hungry and so made himself a sandwich. This didn’t stop the discomfort he felt. Frank had no idea what was wrong with him. The concept of the souls that entered him being his food was considered. What if he had to kill people to eat like a lion kills dears for their food? But Frank didn’t have time to think over this. The young boy picked up the sharpened knife off the counter and made his way out to greet his prey.

The short boy spotted the usual five boys sitting in the dark corner at the end of the street, drinking alcohol. The corner was completely out of view from everyone in the area. This situation is too perfect. It’s like they want me to kill them. Frank thought to himself with a smirk slapped across his face. The teenage boys noticed Frank striding towards them. They started their usual roll of insults. Although, the boy with the red hair, Frank remembered his name was Gerard, just sat there staring at his black converse. He wasn’t drinking, speaking or doing anything just sitting there.

“Hey freak, what are you doing out this late? Shouldn’t you be in hospital crying about how stupid you are?” Snarled the boy with blonde hair. Frank giggled at how pathetic his insult was. It was almost like he was purposely trying to be stupid.

Frank tried hard to concentrate on his plan but found his focus constantly returning to Gerard. His gleaming green eyes shone brightly in contrast to the darkness of the night. Frank always thought eyes were overrated but now he understand the hype. As cheesy as it may sound he saw so many things in the handsome boys eyes; Fear, sadness but most of all he looked lost like he didn’t know what he was doing there. Gerard noticed Frank staring at him and found himself feeling very awkward so looked anywhere that wasn’t Frank.

“Seriously, what the fuck do you want?” The blonde haired boy sounded annoyed this time he spoke. Frank focused himself on the other four boys. He made his way towards the tallest, meanest one of the group. The one who started the bullying towards him. He grabbed his hair and without any hesitation brought the knife to his neck and made a very deep incision. The red liquid squirted out of the boy’s neck and splattered everywhere. The other boys just sat staring at what Frank had done. They watched as Frank flinched at the powers that he was consuming. They hadn’t processed it. But when they did they tried to run away but Frank was fast and so caught and killed them all within a minute. Frank no longer felt hungry. All that was left was Gerard. Frank held him in the same position he had for everyone else. The knife pressed against his neck. Both boy’s were stained red from the amount of blood shred in the few minutes. Gerard looked up at Frank. His eyes were pleading for mercy. Frank felt Gerard’s gaze going deep within him. Tears started running from the taller boy’s eyes.

“P-please don’t kill me! I’m sorry for everything that they, we did to you! The red haired boy pleaded. This was what did it for Frank. He just couldn’t kill this boy. He was so innocent. Frank dropped the boy and started running. He wasn’t sure where he was running but just kept going.

Gerard stared at the small boy run off into the darkness. He simply sat there trying to take in everything that had happened. He wiped the droplets of water away from his red eyes. So many question whizzed around his mind. What just happened? How did Frank outrun four boys that were much bigger and fitter than he was? Where has he gone? But the question that confused him the most was why had Frank spared his life?

Yeah so 1. Sorry its late, it was moi’s birthday so busy with that.
2. I’m not entirely sure where this story is going anymore I’m just kind of winging it but we’ll see. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know and I will most definitely add them in.
3. If no one is reading this that’s cool I think I’ll keep going anyway because I’m super bored and I’m actually having fun writing!
*]
[*Anyway no more talking. R&R and you shall receive a virtual hug! :D

*]
[*
Sign up to rate and review this story