Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do what it takes to survive.

I was killing before killing was cool.

by FifiFiona 1 review

Time to spill the beans.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-01 - Updated: 2012-09-01 - 1008 words - Complete

0Unrated
So here it is! Enjoy :)

Two days had passed since the night Gerard had witnessed something he never expected to in his life. The teenage boy was by himself in the small park that was near his house. The sky was light, light for the time of night, from the large moon shining so brightly. The whole area was silent and still. Gerard often found himself there when he had a lot of things on his mind. It was peaceful. Children didn’t tend to play here because well its New Jersey and parents are always slightly reluctant to let there children go off on their own. Also the play area was surrounded by tall trees which kind of made it private, The thing he enjoyed the most about going to the park was sitting on the swing while letting the music flow from his earphones into his ears.

Frank always seemed like the quiet, short, awkward boy that no on really talked to and that is what Gerard found so weird about the whole situation. Of all the people to be a homicidal killer you wouldn’t expect little Frankie. Although, Gerard wished he just plucked up the courage to talk to him long before now. You see Gerard had always had a soft spot for Frank. He’s not sure if it was a crush because he wasn’t gay, or at least thought he wasn’t, but still there was something there. It didn’t really matter anymore, though, because the short boy was gone. Gerard wasn’t surprised he vanished into the shadows. He did brutally murder people after all.

Gerard nearly jumped out of his skin when his phone vibrated in his pocket. It was a text from his mom telling him he “better get home before he gets himself raped or something”. Charming was the only word Gerard could come up with. The boy got off the swing and started to walk towards the gate that led you out of the park when he stopped because of something that caught the corner of his eye. His heart stopped.

Gerard just froze where he was standing. His mind was screaming at him to move before he got himself killed. But all Gerard’s muscles had fallen asleep. He could barely stand let alone run away from anyone or anything that was lurking in the darkness.

“Hello? Is someone there?” Gerard shakily called out. A hooded man ascended from behind the trees. The hood hiding his face. “Em I don’t have any money or anything!” The other man just kept stalking towards Gerard. The tall boy didn’t know what to do. His breathing was fast and unsteady.

“I don’t want your money.” The voice replied. Gerard recognised the voice but for the life of him just couldn’t place it.

“Well what do you want then? Please just fuck off!” Gerard practically screamed at the other boy. The boy lowered his hood. Gerard still couldn’t make out the face. Until the boy stepped into the light and Gerard let out a sigh of relief. It was only Frank. But Gerard’s fear soon returned when he considered that the reason Frank was following him was to finish what he started the other night. “F-Frank what ever you’re doing here, please don’t, please don’t hurt me.” Gerard begged. Frank simply stared at Gerard.

“I’m not going to hurt you.” Gerard let out a long breathe that he didn’t even realise he was holding in. “I think we need to have a little chat though. “ The two boys walked back towards the swings in silence and sat down.

Frank was first to break the silence because he knew that the only reason they were in this situation was because of his anger. “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise. I just need you to keep what happened a secret. Can you do that Gerard.” Gerard nodded his head.

“I just have one thing to ask you.” Frank looked up at him, encouraging the boy to carry on. “Why? Why did you kill them? I mean I know they were mean to you, I wanted to make them stop, but you killed them. And why didn’t you kill me? I mean I was in your hands, worthless. Where have you been for the past few-” Gerard spewed word vomit all over the park before being cut off by Frank.

“That’s more than one thing.” They both giggled. “Can I trust you Gerard?” The taller boy looked at Frank with so much emotion that he knew he could trust him. “Well when I was younger I was really ill. Like really ill, like almost dying. The doctors had no clue what was wrong with me. I was practically starving to death. When I was 7 I was playing with my friend and she died in my arms.” Frank felt water gather in his eyes. “But it was like her soul sort of went into me and made me stronger. I literally felt better, health wise, than I ever had in my life. It’s almost like the killing of people is my source of food.”

Gerard stared at Frank unsure if he was joking or being serious. The silence lasted a good few minutes as Gerard tried to fit together everything he had just been told.

“I know it’s a lot to take in. You don’t have to ever talk to me ever again, if you don’t want to. It’s just I thought you had a right to know. Please just don’t tell anyone.” Frank said breaking the silence that loomed in the air. Gerard gave no reply so the small boy stood up and started to walk off into the darkness.

“No, I want to help you.” Gerard said with complete seriousness in his voice.

Hope you liked it :D Oh and you know what to do, R&R please ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story