Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Time of Death

Time of Death

by Bella_Jinxx 5 reviews

'Mostly, I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps.' -Auditioned Fic-

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-14 - Updated: 2012-07-14 - 841 words

2Exciting
Chapter One: Shut Your Eyes

"He looks a little blue," Alex Shadlow pointed out at the scene of the murder.

"No shit, Sherlock," Anna Carlisle, her best friend, grinned.

"Alex, you've been around enough dead bodies to know they're all a little blue." Dr. Megan Hunt turned to the black and red-haired medical examiner, an amused smirk playing across her lips.

The dead man laid sprawled on the cathedral steps, the marble stained in red.

"What was the victim's name?" Anna asked, camera in hand, taking pictures of the body.

"Gerard Way, well, that's what they said." Another group of medical examiners were working on this case, but they had taken the murder personally. Because Gerard Way was no ordinary 24-year-old, he was the best forensic examiner in Jersey. His brother, Mikey, agreed to help with the case in an instant. He was going to avenge his brother's murder and he'd do it well.

*

"I'm so sorry, Mikes.." Anna hugged her boyfriend, laying her head on his shoulder.

"S'okay, Anna, I know you didn't kill him," Mikey chuckled, tipping her head up and laying a soft kiss to her lips.

"We're meant to be mourning, not kissing," Rebbeca Amane grinned, her arms linked with another member of the JME, Bob Bryar.

*

"What the hell do you think you're doing, you rude, impolite fairy?!" Rai yelped as a blonde man dressed in all leather lifted her bag off the seat next to her.

"I'm moving your bag so I have somewhere to sit," Bob grinned and plonked himself down.

"Who do you think you are?!" She scowled.

"Bob Bryar, nice to meet you."


*

It had been five years since the 'rude impolite fairy' incident and Bob and Rai's relationship was still as strong. Mikey and Anna had been together since freshman year.

*

"YOU ASSHAT!" The small, dark-haired girl yelled.

"What?!" Mikey asked indignantly, flipping his hair out of his eyes.

"You sat on my book bag, you asshat!" Anna folded her arms and glared up at the mousy brown-haired boy.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"I'm Anna." The scowl adorning her lips softened into a half-smile.

"Mikey," he replied.


*

"Have you got any ideas of what's happened yet?" Ethan Gross walked into the lab, watching Dr. Hunt stroke the raven-haired man's body gently.

"Not yet," she replied, still looking for any indications that he put up a fight before he was killed.

"Ethan, come look at this," the auburn-haired woman beckoned her co-worker over. On the victim's leg was a small message.

Catch me if you can.

"What do you think it means?" The curly haired man asked, staring intently at the carved words.

"I think," Megan smirked, "that we have a case of a sneaky killer."

*

"Can I see my boyfriend?" 24 year old Rachel Carling asked, wiping tears off her cheeks.

"Of course," Megan said, taking her hand gently and leading her into the lab. Gerard lay on the medical table, still and pale and dead. His black hair was matted with blood.

"They found a ring in his pocket," Dr. Hunt smiled gently.

"H-h-he said he wanted to m-marry me," Rachel sobbed, flicking a glance toward the dead body.

"D-do you know who killed him yet?" Rachel asked, sweeping thick, wavy brown hair off the left side of her face. The right side was shaved and dyed a bright red.

"Not yet, but we'll do everything we can to find the culprit," Megan stated.

"G-good," Rachel smiled softly, wiping another tear away.

"Mum? New case?" A thirteen-year-old girl walked in, her long brown hair to her waist.

"Yeah, Lacey, new case." Megan grinned at her daughter.

"Who's that?" Lacey asked, pointing at Rachel.

"That's his girlfriend," Dr. Hunt beckoned at Gerard's body then over at Rache.

"I'm so sorry," Lacey whispered before hugging the crying woman.

"Th-thanks," Rachel murmured in between shaky gasps of air.

"My mum'll get the asshole that killed him. She always does."

*

"Alex, you look a little off," Frank rubbed the girl's back.

"I'm fine, Frankie," she smiled before hugging her best friend.

"You can tell me anything, you know?" He smiled gently, wrapping his arms around her.

"Well, uh, I dated Gerard," she whispered.

*

A/N: SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!! The first chapter of Time of Death!
I'm proud of it!!!
I need MALE suspects so if you could redirect yourself to the 'auditions' page I'd love you forever :)
And another thing: if you could go to 'We See Through the Little Doll's Eyes' and rate the first chapter, I will marry you. Seriously.
And another thing- I'm going to Australia tomorrow, so I'll be gone for three weeks. I'll be relying on someone to tell me what happens when I get back, okay?
I wrote and posted a new poem called 'Bag of Bones', can you R&R that too?
Off to go get dressed and shower for my manicure and pedicure!
... Don't ask, blame my mum.
Toodle-pip!

xoxoC

PS: Rates and reviews make me smile! :D
And Rachel, I'm feeling loads better. Thanks, sweetie :3
Sign up to rate and review this story