Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Time of Death

The Pills Counteract the Booze

by Bella_Jinxx 2 reviews

"In th-the stomach."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-12 - Updated: 2012-08-13 - 853 words

1Exciting
Chapter Two: The Pills Counteract the Booze

Rachel flicked on the light to her apartment, tossing her jacket to the floor. It crumpled into a little heap right by the entrance, a ball of black. She stumbled into the kitchen, tears still streaming down her face.

"C-could've been R-Rachel Way..." She muttered, taking a bottle of vodka from the cupboard. Bottle in hand, Rachel made her way to her bedroom. She yanked a drawer open, revealing a revolver (fully loaded, if I may add) and a container full of Gerard's anti-depressants. Sitting down on her bed, she took a notebook laying on the nightstand. Opening the bottle of alcohol and taking a swig, she began to write.

To whoever the fuck even cares enough to read this,

I won't miss anyone because no one ever cared.

Rachel Carling.
Cause of death: Shot myself after filling up on anti-depressants and vodka.
Reason to kill myself: Because my almost-fiancée was fucking murdered and I couldn't do shit about it.

Time of death: 11:-


Her writing was ceased when the doorbell rang.

"Rachel? It's Ray!" At the sound of her best friend's voice, Rachel grinned a little. Someone would be there to watch her die.

"Door's open," she yelled out. She hid the notebook and instead grabbed the bottle of vodka.

"Hey Ra- WOAH! YOU PUT THE MOTHERFUCKING VODKA BOTTLE DOWN! NO NO NO!" Ray's eyes widened as he leapt forward to pull the alcohol from Rachel's hand. He had kept his crush on her a very big secret, he knew just how much she loved Gerard.

"N-no!" Rachel yanked back the bottle, salty tears rushing from her eyes and sloshing onto the cold gun on the bed.

"You're not going to fucking kill yourself!!" Ray hugged her tight, letting the girl's tears bleed into his Molly Hatchet shirt.

"I-I was m-meant t-to be f-fucking e-engaged, Ray.." Rachel sobbed into Ray's chest. He ran a hand through the mop of curls he called hair, sighing quietly.

"That could've been for someone else," he whispered. Gerard had confided his plans in Ray, the plans that revolved around that ring. The plans that involved three people.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Rachel sat up, a fire burning in her blue eyes.

"I'm not saying anything!" Ray bit his lip. Of course something was up. Ray would've told the girl he liked if anything was up, wouldn't he?

"You make it sound like maybe Gerard didn't mean for that ring to be mine." Rachel's words hung in the air. A perfect silence enveloped the two, not a sound being uttered.

"Maybe I really like you, as in REALLY like you, but you're too fucking caught up in your cheating boyfriend's death to realize it!!" With that, Ray got up and stormed out the door. He knew it was gonna be another lonely night with only a whiskey bottle. Meanwhile, Rachel was still puzzling over Ray's words. He liked her? And what did he mean, cheating boyfriend? Gerard wasn't cheating..... was he?

//

The early morning sunlight filtered through the window, warming Megan's face slightly. She was focused on her work, still confused by the Gerard Way case.

"Who, what, and why..." She quietly whispered to herself. The door was thrust open and three wild-haired medical examiners collapsed on the floor.

"A-Alex.." Anna panted, clutching her stomach.

"G-gun..." Mikey whimpered.

"Alex was fucking shot in the stomach," Frank wheezed, tossing his hair off his face.

//

Rachel hid in the shadows, watching for the woman. She recalled Gerard talking about his ex-girlfriend.

"Yeah, she was a good fuck, and she was real sweet. Wouldn't hurt a fucking fly."

Ray had said something about Gerard cheating. He couldn't be right, but Rachel couldn't take any risks. Her breath caught in her throat as she spotted Target. She didn't even want to refer to her with a name, just Target. Hand hovering over the gun pressed to her leg, she stepped forward.

"I hear you dated Gerard," she whispered. She grabbed the gun and aimed for Target's stomach.


//

Alex lay in the ambulance, bleeding. The face of her attacker was still unknown. No one knew if she was even going to make it through the night.

"Holy fuck..." Aednat (also known as Addy) whispered, stroking her idol's hair.

"Y-yeah.." Rai and Bob mumbled simultaneously, holding hands, gazing at their friend.

"We'll avenge whoever did this." Bob stared out the window, his face stormy.


A/N: Written on Wednesday 18th, while returning from hospital.
Pharyngitis. AGAIN.
Fucking hell.
Anyway, spent today in:
-Abercrombie Cave (absolutely beautiful)
-A cemetery (read my piece, Cemetery Drive, wrote that in the car after visiting the cemetery. Very peaceful, but sad)
-Blayney and Millthorpe (Blayney is famous for being cold. It lived up to its reputation. Not sure about Millthorpe. Could be famous for their shitty bathrooms, I dunno)
-Aforementioned hospital for pharyngitis scare (doctor reckons its a cold, doesn't feel like it)
-Pharmacy (didn't see any jelly beans, sadly)
-Uncle Ed's car (I have a gay uncle called Ed. LOVE ME)

All in all, fairly good day.
-C xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story