Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

My eyes flickered open and I found myself lying on a red sofa type of thing. I sat up slowly, clutching my aching head and found that I was sitting in a booth in a diner. What had happened? What was I doing here? It took me a moment to remember but when I did, my heart started racing. I had found the killjoys!

At that moment a girl with shoulder-length blood red hair walked in "Oh you're awake." She smiled then gestured to something on the table "Drink that, it'll make you feel better." I looked at the table and found a small glass of water and sipped it carefully "My name's Paranoia Destroyah but the other killjoys call me Raven. What's your name?"

"Crayon. But I don't have a killjoy name."

"Oh well it can be anything really. Crayon? That's a really cool name. I bet Better Living Industries hated that."

"Yeah. They tried to make me change it to Victoria."

Raven laughed "Victoria doesn't suit you. You know you kind of remind me of this girl I used to know but unfortunately Better Living Industries found her and killed her. Her killjoy name was Artistic Accident. That should be yours!"

I thought about it "Artistic Accident. Yeah, I like it."

More people came into the room. A girl with long, straight, chestnut brown hair, a short man with black hair and the man with red hair who'd saved me in the desert "Are you feeling any better?" The one with red hair asked me. I nodded shyly "I'm Party Poison but you can call me Gerard. This is Mythomania Danger or Penina and this is Fun Ghoul or Frank. Who are you?"

"Artistic Accident. Or Crayon."

"So what were you doing wandering around the desert by yourself? That wasn't the smartest idea." Penina told me as she slipped into the seat opposite me. Frank sat down next to her.

That was when I remembered Kat... And burst into tears. Gerard sat down next to me and put his arm round me "Hey it's okay..." Gerard soothed "Just calm down, nobody's mad at you-"

"It's not that." I sobbed "I came here because my friend Kat... We were going to both escape BLI together... But they found out and took her and her Dad away and I don't even know if they're still alive! Which is why I came here because I really need your help!"

"Look, don't worry about it." Raven said "We'll be able to help your friend. We just need to figure out a plan."

"Hey, I know where I've seen you before!" Gerard cried "You were in that car. You only moved to Better Living Industries yesterday! And you've already managed to escape the city!" He burst out laughing "Oh my god that's so funny!" He was laughing so much that he was near tears.

"Gerard, get it over." Penina giggled "Hey, let's see your raygun." I handed it to her "Wow! It says Cyanide Kitty in japense! Isn't that your killjoy name?"

"No, that must be Kat's killjoy name. That's her raygun and this is her killjoy outfit. Her Dad was in the middle of making me one but they captured him before he got the chance to finish it."

"Oh my god..." Gerard was still laughing hysterically "That's like a punch in the face for BLI..."

"Gerard, seriously, get over yourself!" Penina cried.

"I'm gonna go wake up the others and we'll figure out a plan. We can't do anything for a couple of days. They've probably improved the security since Frank thought it'd be a good idea to randomly break in yesterday." Raven said "And plus Crayon needs to get her strength back."

Raven left the room to wake the others and Gerard finally stopped laughing and got up "I'm gonna make us all some breakfast."

"I'd better go and talk to Doctor DD." Frank said "Do you wanna come Penina?" She nodded and the two of them went off together.

I smiled to myself. We were going to save Kat. I just knew we were.

[A/N] - I'm sorry that it's short D:
Sign up to rate and review this story