Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Curious Tales Of Four Guys In A Cool Band

The Play

by atomickilljoy 4 reviews

I'm felling random! So why not get something out of my randomness! Warning: VERY random! No H8 Pls XD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-08-14 - Updated: 2012-08-15 - 904 words

1Funny
"Ryan?" Brendon called out.
"WHAT?!" Ryan shouted back from his room.
"Can you come down here for a sec?"
"Sure mom!"
Ryan raced upstairs, wondering what his mom could want right now. When he got downstairs, there was his mom and dad, waiting for him.
"Mom...dad...what's going on?" Ryan asked.
"Well, honey, we have some news!" Brendon exclaimed.
"What are they?"
"well, son" Jon said "Your mother is pregnant."
"WHAT?!" Ryan shouted.
He grabbed a glass of paper and threw it on the floor...

For no. Frickin. Reason.

"Alright! CUT!" Spencer shouted.
"Dammit Spence! This the 5th time you called cut,I'm tired of playing the mom and I want donuts...NOW!" Brendon shouted.
"You think this is EASY?! Try working with a bunch of amateurs! Ryan, great job at throwing the glass of paper" Spencer said.
"How is a glass of paper even possible?" Ryan asked.
"I don't know, OK?! It just is!" Jon shouted.
"Ok, I'm fed up with this. Ryan, you seem the most feminine of us all, you be the mom." Brendon said,hoping that Ryan would trade.
"No way man! I'm too young to be pregnant!"
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Brendon screamed.

"OK EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" Jon shouted "I fucking LOVE my role and I play it with a passion of a thousand Ligers! Our parents are going to be here tomorrow to watch us act and when they do, you will act with all of your heart and you will CRY TEARS OF JOY! GOT IT?!"
Everybody nodded.
"Alright then, Ryan, go back to the upstairs of the set and you two stay down here. Take two!" Spencer said and got in his director's chair.

Take Two

"RYAN?!!!!" Brendon shouted.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MOM?!" Ryan screamed back
"CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS,YOU ADOPTED WHORE?!"
"WHY THE FUCK NOT, YOU LOOSE SLUT!"
He went "downstairs" on the set, stomping his feet loudly,alerting everyone of his presence,even though the up and downstairs parts of the set was visible.
"Mom, Dad, what the fuck is going on, you hoes?" Ryan asked
"We have some fucking news you little bitch" Brendon said
"What are the news, you whore?"
"Well, son" Jon started "I got your mom knocked up."
"WHAT THE FUCK,DAD?!" Ryan screamed.
He grabbed a glass of paper and threw it across the room, smashing the glass into pieces.
"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Brendon screamed
"NO YOU BITCH!" Ryan screamed, as he threw another glass of paper at the wall.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE BABY! IT FUCKING HURTS!" Brendon screamed, as he laid down on the floor.
Jon made a "Pop" noise and took out a doll from the bottom of Brendon's apron.
"IT'S A TRANSEXUAL!" Jon announced.
"I love you all!" Brendon said.
"We love you too!" Ryan and Jon said in unison
"ANNNNNNDD CUT!" Spencer said, clapping. At this point, Jon was crying, and so was Brendon.

From the back of the room, by the door, was a College professor had watched the whole thing. he had at least 5 students trailing behind him, all clapping.
"Beautiful!" he said." I love the passion! You make excellent students here! I loved this"
"They aren't students!" a girl chimed in. "They're....ERMAHGERDD IT'S PANIC AT DER DISCER!"
The girls started screaming.
"RUN!" Spencer shouted.
The band ran, Ryan was ahead, since he was the fastest, Jon was behind Ryan, Brendon was behind them, trying not to trip on his heels, apron, and the baby doll that was on his leg, hanging from the "umbilical cord", and Spencer was last, carrying an object the the rest of the band couldn't see, because they couldn't take the risk of looking back and slowing down. They ran through the second exit door of the stage, the fan girls trailing behind them. The ran through the halls, paying no notice to the looks being shot their way. They made it outside and off campus, but kept on running until they made their way into and alley, where there was no screaming and they were safe.
They all panted, trying to catch their breath, when they noticed the object Spencer had taken.
"You took the director's chair?!" Jon choked out.
"I liked it! You can never find a nice chair like this one, not to mention that it was nice to sit on! I wanted it so I took it. YOLO"
Brendon, Jon, and Ryan groaned.
"I thought that no one would notice that we're a band instead of college students." Brendon said
"Yeah, man. The play was fucking beautiful" Jon said, tearing up.
"So are our parents coming to see us act tomorrow?" Brendon asked
Everyone groaned.
"No,Brendon." Jon said.
"Awwww bummer."
It was silent for a second until Brendon spoke up.
"I'm thirsty. Let's go get a glass of paper."
"Yep that sounds good. I think I saw a store nearby.." Jon said
"Ok, let's go" Spencer said,picking up his chair, as they walked off into the sunset.
Ryan paused for a bit.
"Guys, wait"
The guys stopped.
"What?" They all said.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS A GLASS OF PAPER?!"

That was random XD Thanks for reading!
I'm thinking of making this a mini series and adding another tale when I feel bored. Each chapter would be a tale. What do you guys think? Should I do it? Let me know, and thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story