Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Curious Tales Of Four Guys In A Cool Band

The Baby

by atomickilljoy 1 review

Brendon's girlfriend is pregnant!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-08-14 - Updated: 2012-08-15 - 972 words

0Unrated
I've decide to make The Curious Tales Of Four Guys In A Cool Band a little series. No chapters. Just random little tales that I've created! No romance, but they'll be some mention of Jennifer(my OC) in these tales, but no romance or anything. Just gonna use her for tale telling purposes! Enjoy the series!
"ERMAHGERDERMAHGERDERMAHGERDERMAHGERD!" Brendon screamed, as he burst through Spencer's front door, and ran into the the living room, where the rest of the guys were sitting.
"GUYS!" Brendon exclaimed "I have news!"
"How did you get through my front door" Spencer asked
"Yeah dude. That's really creepy" Jon said
"Yeah man. Stop being a creep" Ryan said.
"Oh, I watch you sometimes, and I know where your spare keys are hidden. No biggie. SO-"
"Ew you WATCH us?! That's gross!" Jon exclaimed, his face looking as if he had just drank rotten milk.
"Not to mention creepy" Spencer added
"Yeah man. Stop being a creep" Ryan said
"SHUT UP! I HAVE GOOD NEWS!"" Brendon shouted
"Why didn't you just say so, man?" Spencer asked
"Yeah. It's creepy that you're hiding news from us" Jon said
"Yeah man. Stop being a creep." Ryan said.
"Whatever! I don't care if I'm a creep! This creep comes baring news! My girlfriend is pregnant!" Brendon exclaimed, looking very happy.
"What?! We're gonna be Uncles?!" Spencer asked
"Yep! Uncles. All 3 of you!" Brendon said.
"ERMAHGERD!" Jon said, fangirling over the news.
"Wow! I-" Ryan started before fainting.
"You guys know what this means?!" Brendon said, paying no attention to Ryan fainting.
"Yes! That our baby boy isn't a virgin anymore!" Spencer said, laughing. When he didn't hear Jon laughing with him, he decided to look for Jon.
Spencer looked all over his house for Jon, with Brendon following. They soon found him in that backyard.
"Jon? Are you...Are you CRYING?!" Spencer exclaimed.
"No!" Jon choked out "I just.. I have something...IN MY EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEE" he wailed
"Why are you crying?" Brendon asked
"I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I WANT IT TO BE A GIRL! BRENDON,MAKE IT BE A GIRL!" Jon wailed.
"Hey! HEY!" Spencer shouted at Jon "Man up! MAN UP! Are you a big boy?"
"Y-yes"
"Do big boys cry?"
"N-no"
"Then stop crying! Let's sing the Man Up song we sing when we cry. Ah 1 2 3 4"

Then they started:
"Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance
Now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the ti-"

"ALRIGHT SHUT UP!" Brendon said.
"Ok. NOW MAN UP!" Spencer said
"Alright" Jon choked out
They made their way back into the house, where Ryan was now awake.
"What happened?" he asked
"Oh, I said I was going to be a father!" Brendon exclaimed.
"Tsk tsk tsk. Why didn't you use condoms?! That poor girl. Haven't you ever heard of SAFE SEX?! Or ABSTINENCE?!" Ryan said
"ANYWAYS," Brendon said, not wanting to have that conversation with Ryan "This means we have to prepare! We have to prepare for the time of it's birth!"
"Alright." The 3 boys said, knowing this was going to be trouble.
The whole day, they planned out everything. Where they were going to meet, names, etc. The guys finally went home at 10pm
At 3am, they each got a call from Brendon.
"THE BABY'S BEING BORN! HURRY! GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" Brendon screamed into the phone.

Jon raced out, not bothering to dress AT ALL. Ryan ran out in his footie pajamas, a guilty pleasure of his, while holding Mr.Piney, his stuffed rabbit, while Spencer ran out shirtless, and boxers.
They all met at the hospital.
"Hey guys" Spencer started "Where's- OH GOD JON WE CAN SEE THE DANGER ZONE!" Spencer screamed, while covering his eyes.
"Oh yeah." he said. He grabbed a pair of scrubs off of the receptionist's desk, even though they were probably for the nurses. He quickly changed in the waiting area, with some people covering their eyes.
"Ok. So where's Ry-" Jon started. He then saw Ryan walk in in his footie pajamas, holding Mr.Piney
"OHMY.." Spencer said as he took a picture."That's going on the Christmas card. Where's Brendon? Jennifer isn't checked in, neither is Brendon."
Ryan called Brendon
Brendon picked up
"GUYS YOU'RE ALL MISSING IT THE BABY'S BEING BORN COME TO MY HOUSE QUICK!" he screamed, then hung up.
The boys had to run to Brendon's house, since none of them bought a car.
When they got there, they knocked on the door.
"IT'S OPEN!" he shouted
They opened their door.
"Who leaves their front door open?" Spencer asked
"I know! That's really creepy." Jon said
"Yeah man. Stop being a creep" Ryan shouted, so Brendon can hear.
"UP HEAR GUYS! YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE BEAUTY OF LIFE" Brendon said.
"Ew, we don't want to see your girlfriend's and our best friend's vag" Ryan mumbled. Spencer and Jon snickered.
They went up to Brendon's room, just to see Brendon, in front of his laptop, on his knees.
They went to look at his laptop, just to see him playing Sims, and a Sims baby being created.
"Isn't it gorgeous? Input name? Hmm...Broncer. Get it? Brendon, Ryan, Jon, and Spencer?! Gold!" Brendon said.
"It was a SIMS baby?" Spencer asked
"Yeah dude. When I said hospital, I meant Sims hospital. You guys could've seen the WHOLE thing! It's a boy, guys! Jennifer wasn't pregnant, my girlfriend in Sims was! I thought you knew."
Ryan fainted
Jon huddled into a corner and started crying
Spencer lunged at Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story