Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Something New. Something Old.

Chapter 6

by KatIeroWay 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-15 - Updated: 2012-08-16 - 2696 words - Complete

1Original
A/n: OK I UNDERSTAND !! i understand that I already updated today, but holy shit I cant stand it. I MUST DO IT AGAIN !!! MUHAHAHAH!! Ok I would like to thank BulletproofNinja, you are one of my biggest supporters and one of the reason this story is still going. Thank you for your comments and your passion for this story.

~Detonator~
Ps. Like this page on facebook. Its mine. http://www.facebook.com/GerardIsMyKingAndMyChemicalRomanceIsMyKingdom


We walked the empty halls of the hospital. I was holding Mikey's hand. I wasn't letting go. His eyes were filled with tears as we waited outside the hospital room. Donald Way was brought into surgery because he had a burn on his arm. It was to bad to heal on its own. But, Gerard was brought into the hospital for his breathing.

Donna came around the corner helping Gerard walk. He had to go through some tests an the medicine obviously hadn't worn off yet. I rushed to his side and helped him walk.
"Come on babe" His arm slung loosely around my shoulder.
"Oh my god" He poked my cheek.
I smiled.
"What?" I asked laughing already at what his medicine-inhanced answer would be.
"Your that guy. I use to beat the shit out of you, YAH! I remember, I would beat the shit out of you because I was always madly in love with you, I was angry that you were so proud of being g-gay and so I would kick your ass, but cry about it when I got ho-home" He stuttered.
I glanced at him as Mikey helped me put him into a chair.
"What?" Mikey asked looking confused.
"I'm madly in love with your be-best friend, whats his name? Fronk? Oh yah. Frank"
I smiled as a tear rolled down my eyes. I don't care if he was doped up on pain meds, he was amazing to me.

"Well, as you can see, he only knows how to tell the truth. Those would be the pain meds kicking in" we whipped around to see his doctor standing there.
"But I do have bad news" Mikey and I took a seat on either side of Gerard while his mother leaned on the wall, waiting for news on her husband also.
"Go on then" Mikey called, he was an impatient person, no matter what the situation.
"There is no easy way to say this, but Gerard has Asthma" Gerard looked up at that word and frowned.
"Asthma?" I felt his grip on my hand go extremely tight.
"You mean I have to come off the football team?" He stood up and stormed down the hallway. I followed and told Mikey and Donna to wait, I would speak to him. The doctor continued to Donna about ways to get Asthma treatments and shit like that. I ran down the hall after Gerard so fast I almost hit a nurse. Or 4.

I walked outside the warm building into the coldness of the night. He was leaning against the wall. Staring into the stars that filled the night.
"Gee?" I walked to him as he cocked his head to the side for a second to see who it was.
"Gerard? Babe? Im sorry, If we didn't get together then the shed would have never gone on fire and your dad wouldn't be in there and you wouldn't have Asthma and you could still keep your dream of being a football player and-" He cut me off.
"My dream of being a football player? What dream?" He glanced at me all confused.
"Ugh, I just thought that cause you were on the team you-"
"No. I joined the team because I have anger issues and the games help me with all the stress. I was forced by my parents and therapist to do it" He looked back at the stars and just stared.
"I hate these drugs" He continued.
"Why" I glanced at the stars with him, wondering what was so fascinating.
"I tell the truth. By the way, back there when I said about what I did to you I just want you to kn-"
"Stop" I couldn't deal with one of us in tears again, not after what happened.
"Gerard, just fucking stop. I dont want to hear how your so sorry, its over. done and fucking over ok? just stop" I felt a tear drip down my face, something I Wanted to avoid tonight.
He wiped it away as he kissed my cheek.
"I know. By the way, this isn't your fault. We wanted to build a tree fort over that stupid shed anyways, now we can! and even if we couldn't. Your never going to be the cause of my pain. Ever"
I smiled as another tear rolled down my cheek, it fell into my mouth. I tasted the cold, salty-ness of it and frankly, I didn't like the taste AT ALL!

We walked to a small patch of grass by the back rack of the building. We laid down and glanced at the stars hand in hand.
"Gerard? Why are you in therapy anyways?" He glanced over at me and smiled.
"I have an issue with stress. I actually have anger problems and thats why I'm on that pathetic football team. Im an emo, anger induced, bully on the football team. There aren't many of those out there Frankie" I giggled.
"I know. Your talking to the emo, midget of the school. Not the best thing in the world, but hey, everyone has there place right?" He nodded as he looked at me again.
"Why are you in therapy?" He asks regretting the question.
"Ugh, when I was little, my parents kinda slit up for a little bit. When they did my mother got a boyfriend, his name was Kyle. Well, Kyle didn't like me. So everyday after school I was sent to your house to be babysat while they had sex, or got drunk, or whatever"
"Thats why you were always there? I Remember Kyle, they didn't last long, but why did they ever break up?"
"My mother saw the marks. He would beat me when I didn't do something he wanted. He would kick my ass everyday when I was brought home by Donna at 7:30. I would be given dinner at your house and then she would walk me home to where I was given a key and I would go to the backdoor. My mother would be at work by then, so Kyle kinda just beat me."
His mouth was wide open.
"my mother would send you home and he would just kick your ass. Frank, when I did that to you- Oh my god. I'm a fucking horrible person" He sat up and placed his head into his hands. He started to cry. I rubbed his back but he shoved my hand off.
"Dont give me fucking sympathy. I brought back those memories of that ugly bastard. He would hit you and no one knew. He was abusive and so was I. I was the fucking cause to your therapy"
"NO! No you fucking weren't Gerard. You were the reason I went every week. I talked to that annoying man so that I could see your face walk in there after me. Every week. Thats the only reason why I went. When my mother found out about Kyle, she left him and we went back to my father. Kyle hurt me for a little under a year, but the abuse sent me to therapy. The hits I got at school only scared me a little, cause it brought back old wounds, not memories. You never fucking did ANYTHING! Dont you EVER fucking think you did, Understand?" He stared at me with a smile. He was happy I wasn't mad but he was still crying.
"Understood. now come on lets get my dad and go home. I have to call coach and get off that retarded team. Thank God!" I laughed as he helped me up and we walked inside to get Mikey and the other Ways'.

"SHOTGUN" Mikey ran to the van as Gerard an I walked slowly, hand in hand. Donna was helping Donald get to the van with the crutches. He had nothing major, just the burn was deep, it was on his arm but they still gave him crutches because he had to take medicine that made him really dizzy.

It was a silent ride home, Mikey didn't get shotgun, he got stuck in the back beside all the purses an school bags. He wasn't impressed.

It was still Saturday night, so we all went back to the Way's. I called my mom to say I was sleeping over here. She was fine with that. Gerard stole the phone from me.
"Hey mommy" He giggled.
"Hello Gerard" She replied.
"I hate to do this, but I need the phone. I'm quitting the football team" He said cheerfully.
"Oh really? why dear?" She answered.
"I has Asthma, Frank told you about the shed burning down, well I ran into it to save dad and the smoke got to me cause I was in there so long, its just starting but being on the team will give me a serious case of Asthma so I has to quit" He giggled as he sounded childish on the phone.
"Ok dear, call the coach. I love you both, tell your mommy to call me tomorrow ok?"
"Mmmk, LOVE YOU MOMMY" He yelled into the phone as he pressed the 'end' button.
I was laughing my ass off with Mikey as we listened to the child-&-mother combo on the phone.

Donna decided she would tell the coach. As she dialed the number we all ran down to Gerard's room. We turned on 'The Ring' again and we fell asleep in almost seconds. I was laying on Gerard's chest, We were tucked into his blankets as Mikey was asleep on the floor, laying on atleast 4 duvets and 3 pillows.

~~~SUNDAY MORNING~~~

We all woke up to the start screen of "The Ring."
I raced upstairs to the already made coffee, I looked into the backyard to see the burned remains of the Way family shed.
"I understand... Yes They will be excited ... im going to tell them now... thank you .. good bye" Donna walked into the kitchen to see me heading out the back door. The kitchen was empty except for her and I.
"Oh, Frank darling. I have wonderful news, I need to tell someone" I smiled as she followed me out into the backyard.
"I just got us a permit to build the boys a tree house out here. We are clearing out this burned mess and using that tree there to build a huge house for the boys" She pointed to the massive tree behind where the shed once was.
"Oh awesome. Their gunna love that"
"They better, cause you guys are designing and building it. Donald and I are just paying for it with the insurance money we got on the damaged property"
"Me too?" I looked puzzled, but she laughed at me a little.
"Of course dear, its your house too. This one and the tree house. Which reminds me, Mikey has a key to your house, so its about time that you have one to ours" she smiled as she passed me the silver key. I said my thanks and placed it onto my key ring. Just then the back door opened to reveal the boys, who were obviously eavesdropping on Donna and I.
"WE GET A TREE HOUSE ?!?!" Mikey came running out into the yard grabbing his mother into a strangling hug. She nodded and claimed she couldn't breathe which made us all laugh as Mikey stuttered back and almost fell over his own feet.

We decided we should probably find out who burnt down the shed. So we all got to work on that. Mikey said it was one of Gerard's friends. It had to be cause I had none, other then the Way family.
"Guys, the store across the street has security, but it also shows your back gate" I exclaimed which made Donna jump up and run to the store. She came back 15 minutes later with a tape.
"Lets find out" we smiled as she actually managed to get that footage.
"There's Dad walking into the gate to work on the chairs" Mikey points to the screen.
"Skip into it more dad" Gerard nudges his father as he moves forward an hour. The tape shows that its around 7:45pm at this time. We noticed the fire around 8:15pm so it should be close.

"THERE" I scream. Donna pauses the tape and looking right at the camera. None other then the head cheerleader and the quarterback of the football team. Alicia Simmons and Bob Bryar.

"Bob an Alicia? What the hell?" Gerard gasps as he can't believe it. Mikey's dated Alicia, Bob and Gerard were friends. I back slowly into the counter. I can't breathe. Mikey notices me clutching my chest.
"Frank? Dude are you okay?" Mikey comes closer helping me to sit on the counter. Donna feels my forehead.
"He's just scared Mikey, the tape must have got to him" My breathing slows down as I hop off the counter and head to the coffee pot. I add sugar and cream. I follow Gerard to the phone as he dials 9-1-1.

10 minutes later 2 police men are standing over the TV watching the video. Donna then explains who the children are and she shows them the backyard and all the burned mess. Gerard, Mikey an I are sitting at the table eating subs when Dad walks back into the room holding paper an pens.
"Get designing" Our faces light up as we all grab paper and pens.
"We should have window, lots. With a slingshot in every window" Mikey exclaims quickly.
Gerard draws the frame of the tree and what the house will look like on the outside. He then draws a scale model of the inside.

30 minutes later, and alot of arguing later we have our design. The outside will be oak, cause thats strong. We will have 4 windows, each with the slingshots, we will have rails and a balcony made of wood. The inside will have 4 beanbags and a little portable T.V. There will be an ice cooler in the corner and a portable fridge beside it. Comic books will be in a small wooden shelf by the door. The wooden roof will have multiple umbrellas on top to protect it from the rain. The inside will be carpeted.

The tree house was amazing. Really big too. We could build this thing in about a month and use all the insurance money in the process. My dad could buy the supplies cheap and strong, Gerard's dad is a carpenter so that helps ALOT.

"We're all set" Gerard smiles as he hands the design to his father. Don smiles and says the project will begin next Saturday, giving him enough time to order the supplies needed.
Gerard walked me home and told me he would pick me up in the morning. I kissed him goodnight as it was already atleast 7:45pm.

I watched as he walked away into the cold night. His hips swaying slightly as he walked. He was amazing. I unlocked the door and walked inside to see my parents asleep on the couch. 'The Notebook' was playing on the TV. I gagged a little, turned it off and headed upstairs to sleep. This weekend has already been heck tick. Im afraid if I don't sleep now, something else will happen.

I jumped onto my bed an my phone buzzed on the side table.

Good night hun. Missing you already, i'll come over in the morning, so be up ok?
Love you, GeeGee


I sent a quick reply and smiled as I slowly drifted off to sleep.


A/N: OK, so how was this one. I Will update tomorrow but it was killing me not to say what happened. Well, R&R and tell me what ya think.

Thanks guys,
-Bloodi Detonator
Sign up to rate and review this story