Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalized Stories

KilljoyOnFire

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 3 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-16 - Updated: 2012-08-16 - 1183 words

0Unrated
Okay i had a good idea for this... then i forgot it so i winged it.

Sorry if it does not turn out aswell... i wrote this out then my brother deleted it and then i quickly wrote it from memory, but i forgot what happened at the end.

So hope you enjoy it anyway xD

^w^


Avery :

"You really think this is going to work?" Courteney questioned a little excited.

"Of course it will," I smiled a devilish grin on my face. Me and my 3 friends Courteney, Andrea and Danielle were planning to kidnap the band My Chemical Romance after their concert.

"What if we get caught?" Courteney said. She was always the doubtfull one but she eventually comes out of it and turns into the craziest one bar myself.

"We didnt get caught the last time," I smiled.

"Yeah, but My Chemical Romance will be different than 30 Seconds To Mars," Andrea said coming into the roomw ith a muffin and coffee.

"My Chemical Romance will be more.... funner," I said winking at the end causing Courteney and Andrea to burst out laughing.

"Gerard Way is so sexy but," Danielle said coming in clearly over hearing the conversation.

"Yes, have you seen Frank Iero?" Courteney smiled and jumping up and down.

"I would so tap that ass," Andrea laughed. We all alughed and got ready for the concert.

Gerard :

Usual routine before a concert. Rehearse, wait, smoke, wait, eat and wait. There is never nothing to do when you're about to perform. You spend the day lazing around or listening to music for a living and playing video games and drawing. But when you're with someone you are never seperated from them, like Ray and Mikey.

"I love you," Ray said to Mikey taking his hand and kissing his cheek. I found them to be the sweetest couple ever. They know how to treat eachother and try their best not to make out in front of anyone. When someone was with them (like me) they would just give small kisses.

"I love you too," Mikey smiled kissing him softly looking into his eyes. Their love was undescribable. They were literally made for eachother no doubt.

"Guys come on show is about to start!" Frank beemed coming onto the bus, as hyper as always.

"Alright let's go!" I smiled standing up. Ray and Mikey walked out of the bus hands linked. I was 100 % supportive towards Mikey. I was the first one he told.

"I am so pumped!!" Frank smiled.

"You should be!" I laughed as we walked into the venue and the lights hit our faces.

We all gave the best we could give. Stunning the fans and watching them sing along to everyword with me. The guys gave everything, playing their heart out on their instruments. We all come alive when we play. It is as if the real us really show. I sung out the lyrics to "I never told you what i do for a living," And the crowd went wild.

"Thankyou and Goodnight!" I shouted into the microphone and walked off the stage.

"Great show!" Frank smiled, bouncing over.

"When do we not put on a great show?" Ray laughed. The excitement still beaming in his eyes.

"Yeah we always give our best," Mikey smiled kissing Ray lightly. Frank smiled.

"Now come on, let's get some sleep shall we?" I suggested. The others smiled and we all left the venue. It was only a small walk to the bus. But we didn't reach the bus. All i remember was pure blackness taking over my body.

Avery :

"WE GOT THEM, WE GOT THEM!!!" Danielle shouted and screamed.

"SHUSH!!!" Courteney smiled, she was trying her best to keep her screams inside too. We all were. We had managed to get the 4 of them into the van. I just personally kept stroking Frank's face.

"HE IS SO PERFECT!" I shouted. I knew they wouldn't wake up, we had given them a drug that will keep them knocked out for about an hour no later. So we had to get back to the house and get them down to the basement within that hour.

"Now we all ready?" Andrea smiled, we decided to let her drive. She was the only one that was able to drive out of us anyway.

"Yes!!!" Danielle said in a high pitched voice.

"I cannot wait for this," Courteney smiled and doing a high pitched laugh.

"It will be a fun night," I winked laughing. We reached the house within 15 minutes. We didn't live that far away from the venue which was a good thing.

"Now let's get them down there!" Andrea smiled jumping out of the van and opening the door.

"Yes, i will take Frank," I smiled and dragged Frank into the garage and downt he stairs. Courteney, Danielle and Andrea followed with their own member.

"It is strange having them down here," Andrea smiled.

"It is BUT THEY LOOK SO CUTE WHEN THEY ARE SLEEPING!" Courteney said jumping up and down.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" I smiled juumping up and down with her. Yes we are crazy, we are fangirls, we do have My Chemical Romance in the basement of my house. We waited about half hour until they woke up.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?" Mikey screamed seeing us.

"WHY ARE WE HERE?" Ray said.

".... FUCK WE HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? WHY? DONT HURT MY DOGS, IF YOU HURT THEM I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL SOMEONE," Frank screamed rattling the chains that he was tied up in.

"The fuuuck" Gerard said, he was still a little out of it.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE BAND, MY FAVOURITE SONG IS WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE AND NA NA NA!" I burst. Everyone else burst into fits, shouting random shit at them.

"BREAK UP WITH JAMIA AND MARRY ME!"

"LEAVE RAY AND BE WITH ME, I AM SO MUCH BETTER!!"

"COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!" I shouted. That was all we wanted. To have them to ourselves basically.

"NO," They all shouted.

"I HAVE A DAUGHTER!" Gerard shouted.

"SO? WE CAN HAVE A DAUGHTER AND I WOULD BE A GOOD STEP MUM!" Courteney smiled widely.

"I ain't leaving. You are all crazy," Mikey said.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, YOU CANT MAKE ME LEAVE MY TWINS AND MY SON!" Frank screeched.

"WHY NOT?" I shouted.

"BECAUSE! AND YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR US!" Frank said then he cracked his chain.

"Fuuck," Danielle said. Frank stood up and got the others out. we all tried to stop him but he managed.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US," Ray said taking Mikey's hand.

"NO WE LOVE YOU!" I shouted. They ignored us and walked out.

"That didn't go well..." Andrea saighed sadly.

"So who is next?" I asked.

"hmmm Green Day?" Courteney suggested.

"Okay," I smiled. This is what we do for a living. kidnapping our favourite bands and try to get them to leave their families. We almsot got it. But it failed with Fall Out Boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story