Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bird and The Worm

Suicide Rock

by Murderous_Music39 3 reviews

They take a trip to never forget. NEW CHAPTERR:D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-08-19 - Updated: 2012-08-20 - 1457 words

0Unrated
A/N I"M SO SORRYY!!!!! ahhh, i have had really bad writers block and i'm sorry it took so long ot update-.- I swear, no more waiting like that! I know this is short too, i'll start working on making them longer:P I hope you guys like this chapter, i thought it was good? Lemme know, pleaseee R&R, lemme know what you like about it and what to improve. please? anyways, hope you enjoy, but guise, love ya xD
XOXO
Murderous Music

Gerard’s P.OV.
My breath catches in my throat as I recognize him and finally see his features. He has dyed black hair, short on the sides with long bangs down to his plump pink lips and is brushed to the right. His eyes are huge, almost puppy dogish, and a beautiful bright hazel. His eyes are outlined in red eyeliner and thick lashes, with perfect eyebrows above them. His nose is small, and somehow adorable with a little silver ring in it. His soft lips were adorned by another small silver ring, matching his nose. My eyes moved down his short frame, and I noticed how skinny he was, not badly but definitely not pudgy at all.
“Umm, can I come in?” He asked shyly, looking down. A blush spread across his porcelain skin and I smiled a bit.
“Oh yeah, sure.” I step out of the doorway and walk into the kitchen where the others are. Grabbing my Star Wars coffee mug, I plop down in a chair beside Mikey. He glances at me and smirks, then relaxes back into his normal poker face. I raise an eyebrow in question, but he just turns back to talk to everyone. I glance around the table and see the mystery boy sitting at the other end, beside Ray. Disappointed, because he didn’t sit in the empty chair beside me,
I stand up. Swiftly I try to grab a banana, easily the most seductive fruit, but end up knocking my entire fruit bowl on the ground. The large, heavy glass bowl slams into teh ground and cracks in two. Oranges, bananas, plums, and necturines roll into evey direction while I stand there and glare at teh mess.
“Dammit, now all my fruit is bruised!” I groan as I bend down to pick up a single banana. I take it to my seat and begin unpeeling. I glance up as I take my first bite and notice everyone’s eyes are huge and there mouths are agape.
“It’s just a bowl, I’ll buy a new one.” I tell them, the sigh dramatically as I get back to my goal. I lick the side of the banana before taking a bite, all the while staring at the mystery boy. I repete this several times, but not once does he see me. Eventually I finish my banana and have yet to be noticed by him. I decide I just have to speak up, so he will look at me.
“Whats your name?”I bark and point at him
“Me? Oh um, Frank,” He answers shyly, blushing when his eyes meet mine.
“That’s a nice name, mine is Gerard.”
“Cool,” he says with a nod. I keep my eyes on him and watch how after everyone starts talking again he soundlessly mouths my name. I smile and turn away to glance at teh clock.
“Oh shit... Guys, class started like 20 minutes ago,” I mention. Mikey’s eyes bulge out of his head while Ray and Bob chuckle quietly.
“I suppose we just have to skip first period?” Bob suggests, eyebrows raised.
“Only if we go somewhere hidden, dorm master comes around and checks you dorm if they know you aren’t in class for roll.” Ray frowns. Suddenly, a thought comes to me.
“I know where we can go! Follow me!” I grin, running to my back window. Next destination, Suicide Rock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frank’s P.O.V.
Sweat was beaded all along my forehead and I was breathing heavily. The destination Gerard had in mind included a long hike, one I was NOT fit for. My hand grabbed the tree branch beside me in an attempt for support. I may have had an unending amount of energy, but still, I was nowhere near being in shape.I pushed on though, following the guys from a few paces behind.
“Come on Frankie, can’t be that hard,” Ray teases lightly.
“How....Can... You....Do...This...With....Such...ease??” I ask, huffing in between each word.
“Gym classes are tough,”Mikey says darkly. I groan as the thought of running and work-outs came into my head. We pushed on for a few more minutes until we came up on a slimey incline made of rock.
“Almost there,” Gerard announced. I began to glare at the back of his head. Why, i wanted to know, why couldn’t we just go off campus and go to a restaurant? Eventually the incline ends, and we come to the end of a large cliff, which overlooks a rocky shore.
“This is where I hang out alot, just when I need to get away,” Gerard says quietly, staring off into the horizon.
“Well, there must be a story behind this place, isn’t there?” Ray asked, as he surveyed the barbed wire fence off to the left, and the rusted rocks at the bottom of the cliff. I jumped back, feeling like I would teeter off the edge if I didn’t. I lean over the side a bit again then get hypnotised, the crashing waves lulling my conciseness away. I hear the sounds of the crashing waves, their sounds blocking everyone’s voices. I almost fall again, but thankfully someone grabs my shirt.
“You, uh, you may wanna, uh, stay away from the edge Fr-Frank, or uh, frankie.... whichever you prefer,” Gerard says, his voice light in an odd way, but with darkness to it too. His hand is still grasping my shirt when I nod and agree. We stand there for a moment, until Mikey turns to us and raises an eyebrow. I let go and he turns away soundlessly, not throwing attention at us. We walk around, wandering farther down the rock.
“So Frank, did you hear the, um, the story? Of uh, of Suicide Rock, the um, the rock here?” He asks. I know how pale I must have been, the second I hear the name he said. Suicide Rock? That can’t be it, I’d know. I’ve been there before. But I assume not saying so would be ideal.
“No, will you tell it?” I ask, blushing from how awkward I am.
“Yeah, sure. So i guess I, uhmm, I will start with,, uh with when it all started. It was the uhhhmm mid-70’s and there was a group of teens who um, had decided to venture off into the Cliff Hang Woods, the woods round here, and uh they found this cliff. But see, they were all high and stuff, um, and a one of them was appearantly depressed and uhm, he decided to jump. But uhm, they decided to join him, so all of the 8 teens jumped...” He says, glancing out.
“Is that all?” I ask.
“No there is more,” He tells me, “It became a trend, there were often groups of drugged up teens who would come out here, dare each other to jump.Usually they wouldn’t, but often they would. Then one night, a group of about 15 teens went. All of them were drugged off their asses and depressed beyond belief. They went to the edge, but did something no one else did. They all jumped. Everyone of them. That was in 1979. After that, they tried to stop people from getting here. Not saying it worked. But its estimated a total of 978 suicides took place in between the years of 1973-1979.”
“Doesn’t...Doesn’t it make it difficult to be here without feeling... I don’t know, mournful?”
“No, it feels nice here. Helps me feel like I-” Gerard starts to say, only to be interupted but Mikey.
“Oh shit! We have to go now to make it for second period!” I glance at Gerard and groan. I have maths and I hate maths.
“I’ll tell you later, yeah?” He offers. I agree and turn to go walking toward the others, back to school. But before I fully leave, i glance back over the cliff to the sea and vow to come back alone, pay respects to the lost souls here. And take in the tragic history, I feel I need to. It may ease my soul even. But just a bit.
Sign up to rate and review this story