Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bird and The Worm

And He Came To Me Like A Dream

by Murderous_Music39 1 review

Finally, you meet Gee more(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 1744 words

0Unrated
Heyy guys:D yeah, I deleted the original chapter, I just changed and added sooo much xD I hope you all enjoy the chapter:3 please R&R... I'll give you all virtualy coffee and cupcakes!!;)
XOXO
Murderous Music
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 irritating, idiotic, loud, electronic beeps. That's what woke me up.
“Dammit,” I grumble under my breath. Who set that up? I don’t use alarm clocks! I practically trip out of bed and stumble to my suitcases. I pull out my uniform and put it on.I always change in the dark, just to avoid seeing myself. I prefer to live under the assumption that I am hot. Or at least cute. I walk over and flip the lights on and go to finish my make up. I apply my signature red eyeliner and run my fingers through my hair. Finally, i decided i look well enough and head out to the living room. I grab a cup of coffee from the kitchen and say hey to the guys.
“look alive sunshine, teachers don't appreciate people who sleep in their class.” Ray jokes.
“Fucking teachers pet,” Bob grumble, getting more coffee. Ray punches his shoulder and opens his mouth to say something but is cut-off by the doorbell.
“That must be Mikey,” Ray states. While he answers the door, Bob and I gather our school stuff.
“Ugh, i hate school. I don’t even know why i have to go. I want to be in a band and thats all.” I complain and Bob nods in agreement.
“Frank, i’d like you to meet Mikey,” Ray says from behind me. I turn and wave at the quivering boy with mousy hair and glasses.
“H-hey.” He stutters.
“Hi.” I wave a bit before turning away again. I down my coffee and throw my backpack over my shoulder.
“Oh are you leaving? Please don’t, I wanted you to come with us and socialize with my brother. He needs more friends,”Mikey requests, his big brown eyes prove him to be unaware of my situation, only thinking of his brother. I think of the mysterious boys who I saw last night. I did want to meet him.
“Ok sure, I’ll come,” I agree. With that, we gather up and head off to the one and only, Gerard Way’s dorm room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerards P.O.V. starting last night
I stumble across the hilly ground, the bottle of beer in one hand, my ancient, fat ass ipod in the other. The Cure’s “Boys Don’t Cry” is blasting through my earbuds. I take a gup of the bitter liquid and grope my pocket in search of something, anything, to take my mind on a trip. I pull out a razor and a baggy of white powder. Drugs, i decide, is what i want. I put the razor back and open the bag of coke. I take some on my thumb and sniff. Despite the intense burning, i do this four more times. after a bit i begin to feel warm and sleepy. I gaze at the only light source, a window on the top floor of the boys dorm. My eyelids drop but i can’t tear my eyes away. In the window, a silhoutte of a boy with a beautiful glow around him stands. He stares at me for what seems like forever. Suddenly, he is gone. I feel my heart drop and tears spring into my eyes, the drugs worsening the feelings I got from the rejectiong of this mysterious man. I bring the bottle to my lips and drain what seems to be half the bottle. Slowly, i turn away and slip into the trees. Their wet leaves embrace me and make me more aware. I pull out a smoke and head for my rock. By the time i get to it, my cigarette is out and i can climb up. I sit on the smooth black boulder and stare out over the rocky shoreline. I think of the boy and a idea sprouts in my head. I pull out my razor and grab my book bag. My bag looks semi-normal, only with two major things. One, it has a giant skull to symbolize the Misfits. Second, saftey-pinned to the front flap is a heart, red and fraying. I open the razor and begin to saw it in half, but stop. Am I really letting a stranger hurt me so bad. I look at the jagged cut i made that only reached one-third of the way down and nodded. That was ok. I stand up and head to the edge of the rock, looking off the edge. The rock, known as Suicide Stone, was infamous for the string of suicide that had happened in the late 70’s. They say that about 8 teenagers had all jumped off here, each friday night for 2 months. The rock was right on the edge of a cliff the overlooked the ocean. The shoreline below was covered in sharp rocks and would kill anyone. Perhaps, if i ever jumped, i’d just turn to stone. The bottle slips from my hand and drops through the dark night, landing on a stone, breaking and shattering the silence.
“Sorry fishies,” I say. I would feel bad if i didn’t apologize after contaminating their water. I giggle a bit at the idea of angry nemos flying up and attacking me before walking back up to my stuff. I lean down and grab my bag, slinging it over my shoulder. It takes about 20 minutes to arrive back at my dorm and as soon as i get there, i’m asleep. It isn’t long til I start to dream.
Gerard’s Dream
“I can’t wait to jump,” Says a tall beautiful girl with long white hair. She grins at me and her white silk gown flaps around.
“Don’t get so excited. What about your mommy and daddy? Won’t they be sad?” Taunts a pale teen with long raven hair and heavy make up. Her dress, also made of silk, is short and black. Her entire body is covered in angry red slashes and trails of black cover her cheeks.
“What does it matter? Chances are they won’t care.” whimpers the young boy to her left. His mousy hair and nerdy glasses send a pang of sadness through me.
“Mikey, why are you here?” I ask.
“Because Gee, i can’t let you die alone.” He replied earnestly.
“Let me, you are so happy Mikey! Don’t let me bring you down.”I tell him, a lump formiing in my throat.
“Yes, if you die i die.” He fights.
“Maybe you shouldnt die at all. Either of you.” A familiar voice says. A girl with shoulder length blonde hair and sleeve tattoos advises. Her face, one i’ve always known, looks so different now.
“It’s you. You’re older now,” I gasp. The thought of a young girl, this time with long brown hair, plump pink lips and warm green eyes fills my mind.
“Yeah, yeah it is. And I miss you so much. I wish I could come back to you,” She says. She smiles a sad smile and looks me over.
“I miss you too, but i’ll be with you soon. I swear.I’ll come to you,” I begin walking towards her and her eyes fill with terror.
“Gerard please, don’t come near me! Stay away,” She pleads. I ignore her and reach out to her. As my hand reaches her face, the scene changes. Now we’re in a white tile bathroom. The womans face morphs back to the innocent young girls. Only her eyes are no longer warm and green. They are now a cold blue, lifeless and hazy. Her small body is covered in blood and and her skin is clammy and pale Tears begin to fall from my face to hers and I shake her broken body.
“Wake up, please Lindsey! Wake up! Come on!” I scream. “Come on.”
I sob harder and lean my face down. I kiss her cold cheek and hug her tightly.
“I refuse to say Goodbye again, I love you Lindsey.” I tell the lifeless figure. I pick up the scarlett knife just and rest it upon my throat. And with a shaky cut, a light appears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerard's POV
I wake up panting, my hands are clammy and shaky. The nightmare seemed so real I could almost smell her. I felt my face and pulled away wet hands. Slowly, I climb out of bed and head to shower. I pull off my pajamas and step into the scalding hot water. I let it cascade down my nude body and wash away the remains of the dream. I whisper small words of comfort, similar to those Lindsey used to offer to me. Eventually, my breathe evens out and I’m no longer a mess of tears. I let myself stand in the shower for a bit longer and relax, but soon hear my alarm clock go off. I get out and towel off, throwing on the school issued uniform. The loose fitting black slacks and plaid vest were far from what I preferred. Once i’m dressed, I go to my mirror and put on my eyeliner and straighten my hair with the straightener I stole from my brother. I knew if he found out I’d be dead, but whatever. Once I finish getting ready, I go to my kitchen and make a ever-nutritious bowl of Franken Berry. I grin to myself as I eat the strawberry-flavored ceral and wait for a knock on the door. At exactly 7:29 I hear it, the soft rap of knuckles on what ever the fuck the door was made of.
“Coming!” I called out, jumping out of my seat and run down the hallway. I pull open the door in a fit of giggles and look at my brother.
“Well hello, my fine brother!”I giggle harder.
“Um hi Gee... I brought a few friends with me this morning,”The little twat(A/N please don’t get mad about me using this term!) says. My stomach drops and my giggles immediately stop. I nod and welcome them in. Two boys who I know ok, Bob and Ray walk past. Behind them is a notably short figure, who looks surprisingly familiar. Then I recognize him. He is the silhouette.
Sign up to rate and review this story