Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bird and The Worm

Gossip

by Murderous_Music39 2 reviews

the boys get to know each other better

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 673 words

0Unrated
Im sooo fucking sorry its so short!! its more of a filler... anyways i have a very cliche thing in here(frank talking to himself) so lemme know if you think i should edit it out. please R&R:) hope you all enjoy it
xoxo
Murderous Music
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Slamming the door open, I barged into the tiny dorm with my mind set on a mission.
“Do you two like to gossip?” I asked, flopping onto the old, falling apart sofa that was the color of puke..
“YES!” Bob squealed.
“Are you gay?” I questioned without trying to.
“Well...” Bob said, grinning at Ray.
“Yes,” Ray answered, reaching towards Bob’s hand and taking grasp of it.
“M’kay yeah, me too. Anyways, Who’s the boy with the heart on his back-pack?” As I rembered him, my stomach did a weird dance, making me smile a bit.
“Ohhh yeah, that's Gerard Way. He’s an even bigger social outcast than us,” Ray laughed.
“Yup and we’re friends with his little brother, Mikey Way.” Bob added. I wondered to myself if that was a the Mikey they mistook me for.
“How come?” They asked in usion, curiosity lighting their eyes up.
“I saw him and he looks... intriguing.” I replied thoughtfully. How could I explain it to someone else when I didn’t even understand it?
“Well good luck talking to him, he keeps to himself completely.” Ray warns me.
“Yeah he has, like, social anxiety or whatever.” Bob says carelessly.
“Mikey says he just spends his time alone, drawing and singing. He even asked for a room to himself.”
“He is nice though.”
“And supposedly funny... when he talks.” I nodded, taking in the information. I stood up and headed into the kitchen, I was so hungry and wanted to digest this information over some dinner. Searching through the fridge, i found nothing.
“Don’t you guys eat?” I grumble. The lack of food was making me irratating.
“Uh yeah, wanna order pizza?” Ray offered.
“Sure.”
I headed into my room to unpack while they ordered the pizza. After a while, I heard Bob announce that pizza was there.
“So do you want peperoni or cheese?” Ray asked.
“Cheese, i’m a vegetarian.”
“So tell us about yourself, how’d you end up here?” Ray said.
“Well my mom and my dad got a divorce so my mom and I moved near here. And when i got kicked out of Bellevile public school, then the private catholic school in town, she signed me up for here...” I shrug. That was most of the story, there wasn’t a lot of drama involved.
lies.
“What?” I say aloud.
“Umm we didn’t say anything,” Ray and Bob stare at me.
confused much?
Umm very.
well hello Frankieboy.
what the fuck? Am I talking to myself?
um, yeah you are.
Clearly not, i am not crazy.
yeah you are. you suggested it anyways...
“AM NOT!” I sigh loudly.
“You okay Frank?” Ray looks at me, concerned by my sudden outburst.
“Uhh yeah, just experiencing some temporary insanity,” I groan. Both of the guys nod doubtfully.
“We’ll I ain’t gonna be discreet with this, wanna be our friend? Puffhead and I could use another,” The blonde boy states flatly.I look at him for a moment and wonder if we are in pre-school again. But i agree anyways, they seem fun and nice.
“Cool,” The fro man says nodding.
We sit in an awkward silence for a bit then a thought of past memories passes through my mind. Suddenly, my appetite is lost .I don’t finish my pizza, i just stand up and leave.
“Night guys!” I call out to them. My new friends.
I flop on my bed and stare at the ceiling.
You lie a lot.
Get out of my head.
i can’t sorry.
Damn you.
Ok? Go to sleep, we’ll talk later.
This place is making me go insane and i’ve been here no longer than 4 hours. ..
Sign up to rate and review this story