Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalized Stories

Cookie_monster

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 1 review

Number 3 of 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-20 - Updated: 2012-08-20 - 1269 words

0Unrated
Hey!

I would have had this up yesterday but i went to see Paramore and You Me At Six yesterday at Belsonic :3

Fucking ammaazziiinnngg xD

So hope you like this and it was worth the wait :D



Hollie :

I am so fucking nervous. Why am i so nervous? It's only him. Relax. Calm yourself down. Nothing to worry about. He will probably just laugh and think you are only kidding about with him. But what if he overreacts. What if he leaves the band that your dad is part of? What if the band falls apart? All because you decided to walk in.

But it's better knowing the truth right? I hope so. Maybe your better off not doing it. But i am already outside the fucking door. I can't predict what is going to happen. It all depends on which way he takes it. Like i said before he will laugh. I know myself he will laugh. But i seriously hope i don't make a fool of myself.

After reciting about 20 times what i am going to say, getting it to perfection and standing outside the door for about 10 minutes, i work up the courage to knock on the door. Knock on his door.

"Hollie? Hi!" He smiles brightly as the door opened a few moments later. His hazel eye's looking into mine. My knee's going very fucking weak. Oh grow up Hollie!

"Hey Gerard," I smiled giving a small wave.

"Do you want to come in?" He asked stepping aside and flipping his red hair.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. Why did you stutter? He is going to know something is up now.

"Everything okay? Where's Frank?" He asked sitting down. I walk over and sit down beside him.

"Um, Frank is at home," I said ignoring the first part of his sentance. Should have knwon he was going to ask that.

"Ah okay, why you here? Everything okay?" He asked. Gerard looked at me and i looked at him back. I took a deep breath.

"Everything is okay, i just need to tell you something," I said turning my body and facing him. He sat up and didn't take his eyes off me.

"What is it?" Gerard asked a little concerned.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, looking at him. "Gerard," I started.

"What?" Gerard asked.

"I have a crush on you," Yeah that is what i have been reciting in my head for 10 minutes outside his door. I couldn't think of another way to say it. I just decided to come straight out with it.

"O-oh," Gerard said standing up. My eye's watch him.

"Yeah.." I muttered loud enough for him to hear. I didn't dare to look at him in the eye.

"Hollie look at me," Gerard said leaning down in front of me. I raised my head and looked at him, a blank expression on my face.

"Yes." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"You do know that we can't be together" Gerard said.

"But-"

"No but's, Imagine your dad's reaction, he wouldn;t look at me the same and the band will have to end. I ain't gonna let you take that away and beside's, you are too young for me, you are only 15 and i was gonna tell you this, but now i have to. Hollie i am engaged." Gerard spoke, looking at me in the eye the entire time.

I took a deep breath. I hated Lindsey, not because she had Gerard. Because she always gave me these dirty look's as if i did something mean to her. I think she can tell i like Gerard. She knew i liked Gerard. Maybe Gerard knew and had recited what he was going to say to me. I stood up not saying anything and ran out the door.

Gerard called after me. I didn't stop i just ran. Not caring if tear's were running down my cheeks. Not giving a fuck where i would end up. But i knew where i would end up. Alone. For the rest of my life. My crush for Gerard was the biggest crush i have ever had and now i just feel torn. I ant to get away. I need to be alone. Get used to being alone.

Frank :

Hollie has been gone for over 2 hours and i have not heard anything from her. She told me she was going out a walk and will be back soon. I am starting to worry. I tried calling her but it is going straight to voicemail.

"Hello?" Gerard said answering the phone. Maybe he has seen her about.

"Hey, have you seen Hollie? she hasn't came home," I said lookign out the window to see any sign of her. Gerard fell silent for a moment.

"Umm n-no," Gerard said. He was lying.

"Gerard," I said a little suspicious.

"She came over here about an hour ago," Gerard admitted giving out a deep sigh.

"What? Why did she go to you and then not come home?" I asked confused.

"Frank your better coming down to my house, i don't feel comfortable talking about this over the phone," Gerard said slowly.

"What did you do," I snapped.

"I didn't do anything! I swear i told her the right thing!" Gerard shouted.

"WHAT HAPPENED, TELL ME NOW," I shouted. I was getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

"SHE CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE, I LET HER IN, SHE SAID SHE NEEDED TO TELL ME SOMETHING AND SHE TOLD ME SHE HAD A CRUSH ON ME, I TOLD HER I CANT BE WITH HER, BECAUSE SHE IS TOO YOUNG FOR ME AND I AM ENGAGED TO LINDSEY" Gerard shouted in a speed. I let the words sink in.

I should have known she liked Gerard. The way she acted around him. She was always looking at him everytime he was over or we were having a band practice.

"Frank?" Gerard asked. I hadn't replied to him. I was in shock.

"O-oh," I said rubbing hy head.

"I don't know where she is, your gonna have to go find her and comfort her." Gerard said more calmly.

"Okay," I said then hung up the phone not even saying goodbye. I jumped into the car and drove around looking for Hollie.

After driving for about an hour i was about to give up then i arrived at the beach and there she was. I knew her dark brown hair with purple highlights anywhere. I parked the car and ran out to her.

"HOLLIE!" I shouted. She turned sharply and looked at me, her eyes were wet. I ran over and fell to my knee's pulling her into a hug.

"D-dad i-i-" She stuttered crying into my chest.

"It's okay, just calm down," I said stroking her hair. She nodded and didn't sya anything else. She took deep breaths. When i was sure she was calm i pulled away and sat on the sand beside her.

"You okay?" I asked her. I hadn't seen her this upset before.

"Yeah, i will be fine, I'm sorry for running off." She said hugging me again.

"It's okay, But you do know that Gerard told me what happened?" I said to her.

"He did?" Hollie looked at me in the eyes in shock.

"Yeah, but you can't be with him. First off it's nuts. He is too old. He is engaged" I said to her. I knew she didn't wnat to hear it but it had to be said. She didn't say anything else. I just sat there comforting her before she fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story