Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're All Just Melodramatic Fools, But At Least We Have Great Taste!

Broken Computers, Tight Pants, and FroYo

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 2 reviews

Seriously though, I couldn't get over his pants. They left nothing to the imagination!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-08-20 - Updated: 2012-08-21 - 2050 words

0Unrated
Before this chapter starts I just want to say that I don't endorse smoking pot or doing any other drugs. Nor do I approve of under age drinking. Everything that happens in this chapter and chapters to come is completely fictitious. Drugs are bad m'kay?

"Where's Posy?" my mother called from the living room.

Oh right, Posy. I'd completely forgotten about her.

Gerard was still in my room, though I had kicked him off the bed. He sat on the floor while I was on the bed, laptop in front of me. He looked at me curiously. "Who's Posy?"

"Demon Spawn."

"What?"

"My mom's evil Chihuahua," I sighed.

"Liv! Where is Posy!?" she was starting to sound frantic now.

"Calm your tits mom, she's outside!" I shouted to her. "God damn, did you even look at all?" I added under my breath.

"Did you just tell your mom to 'calm her tits'?" Gerard laughed.

"You got a problem with that?" He didn't answer and we fell into silence. I continued to mess around on the computer, (you know, checking my email and whatnot) not looking at the boy on the floor. His gaze, however, never strayed from me. I felt his eyes following my every move and it was starting to get irritating. After a while I just couldn't take it anymore. "Why the hell are you staring at me!?"

He blushed slightly but the cocky smirk stayed on his face. "Was I being obvious?"

"God, you're an annoying little fucker."

He chuckled. "I'm just a little tired ok?"

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Good night then." I made no move to get ready for bed. If he wanted to be a wuss and go to sleep so early then let him.

"Aren't you gonna go to sleep?" he asked.

I laughed. "Dude, it's only like—"

"Midnight?"

My eyebrows knit together and I checked my clock. So it was midnight. My sense of time is seriously skewed...

I closed my laptop and set it on the floor next to my bed. I turned off the lights and pulled my blanket over my head. I started shuffling around, trying to get situated.

"What are you doing?" Gerard asked from the floor.

"Taking my pants off."

"...To masturbate...?"

"Yep, with you right in the room too," I replied sarcastically.

"I can help with that." I could picture the smirk on his face.

"Oh dear lord!" I stopped moving, finally comfortable lying on my stomach. The room was silent for a few minutes. I was close to falling asleep when Gerard spoke up.

"It sure is cold down here."

"Sucks."

He sighed. "Are there any other blankets somewhere?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"Well it's your house!" he exclaimed.

"Doesn't mean I know where shit is."

I heard Gerard get up. I thought he was going to look for blankets but instead he yanked my blanket off of me and immediately started laughing.

"I didn't think you were serious about taking your pants off!" he said between peals of laughter.

I blushed and grabbed my blanket from him. "I sleep pantsless, get over it!" He just continued laughing as I pulled the blanket over my head once again.

"I'm not even cold anymore." The room was quiet again and I assume Gerard went back to laying on the floor. "Oh, and nice underwear by the way."

I grabbed a shoe off the floor and threw it at him. I was satisfied when the shoe hit him and he let out a soft ‘oof'’. He stopped talking after that and I silently drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sun shining on my bed. It was nice and warm, warmer than just the blankets. It was a nice feeling. I closed my eyes again and sighed, this was really nice. Well it was really nice until I realized there was an arm draped around my waist and someone's chest was pressed to my back.

"Good morning." Gerard's voice entered my ears.

I rolled over quickly and started pushing him. "Out, out! My bed, mine!" It was one thing if it were Frank cuddling me; he was my best friend and a particularly good cuddler. This was not Frank though, this was Gerard. I barely knew him and from what I could tell he was an asshole.

Gerard rolled off the bed and when he landed there was a loud crack. I sat up and looked at him blushing slightly when I realized he was shirtless. Damn he's got a good body. I shook my head of the thought and remembered the crack I heard when he landed. My eyes widened when I realized what he must have landed on. "My laptop!" I pushed him out of the way and picked up my ruined computer. My poor, poor laptop.

"Why must the good die young!" I whimpered. I was heartbroken; my laptop was like my baby and now it was broken.

I clenched my jaw and glared at Gerard. "I guess we should start cleaning the guest room then," I said through gritted teeth.

He laughed awkwardly and we set to work.

It didn't take long to finish cleaning, even though I made Gerard do most of the work. I wasn't going to be sleeping there so it wasn't my problem. Pretty much all we did anyway was push everything that was on the bed to the floor and vacuum. We were done by noon so I called Frank.

"We're gonna pick you up in twenty minutes 'kay?"

"Ten."

"Damn you really want froyo huh?" I laughed and hung up. “Gerard go get dressed or something, we're gonna pick up Frank in ten minutes."

"Ooh, is Frank your boyfriend?" He teased.

"Jesus, you act like a child."

When he came down ten minutes later he was wearing some seriously tight jeans and a Misfits shirt. Seriously though, I couldn't get over his pants they left nothing to the imagination. I tried not to stare but it's like he was asking for it! I mean really, who wears jeans that tight and doesn't expect people to stare?!

"You're trying not to stare," he smirked and I blushed.

"I just—"

"Go ahead, you know you want to." God he was being annoying!

"No, I want you to put on less awkward pants." It was hard to even glance in his direction. I felt awkward just standing in the same room.

"I think these look fine."

"Please just put on some different pants," I begged.

"Why?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I paused. "Because Frank is gay..." I lied.

"Really?"

"No. Now please go put on different pants!"

He chuckled but went and changed. He came back pretty quickly and we walked out to my car. He moved to sit in the passenger's seat but I stopped him. "That's Frank's seat."

"What?"

"That's Frank's seat and he'll flip a shit if he doesn't sit there."

Gerard rolled his eyes and sat in the back. I only smirked.

The ride to Frank's house was a silent one. Seriously, it was the most awkward thing ever. I eventually just turned on the CD Frank made me and sang along softly. The music did nothing for the awkwardness. Thankfully Frank didn't live too far from me so we got to his house fairly quickly.

When we pulled up I honked the horn and sent him a text. We're here midget! ~O

A minute later he came bounding down his front steps and jumped in the car. "I'm not a midget, I'm fun-sized!"

I laughed. "Frankie honey, you had to roll up your pants legs so they fit, you're a midget," I teased as I backed out of the driveway.

He rolled his eyes and turned around to face Gerard. "Who the hell are you?"

"Gerard. You must be Frank."

"You bet your sweet ass I am! Frank fucking Iero mother fucker!"

"Is fuck like your favorite word," I laughed.

He shrugged and turned back around in his seat. "Hey Livie guess what I have," he sang.

"You finally got a girlfriend?" I exclaimed with fake surprise.

"Hey!"

"You love me and you know it."

"Only because we're married," he joked.

"I don't remember getting a ring."

"Well you never made me a sandwich!"

"I'm taking you to FroYo; FroYo is better than a sandwich," I pointed out.

"Alright, fine, but that's all beside the point!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a joint. "This is what I have." There was a glint in his eyes. I glanced at him and prayed that Gerard wasn't paying attention. He put the joint to his lips and inhaled the sweet smoke.

"Frank!"

"What? Oh, you want a hit don't you," he laughed and held it out to me.

"That is not what I meant, Frank! Put it out!"

"I'll take her hit if she doesn't want it," Gerard said.

"I don't think you want what he's smoking..."

"It's just a cigarette, Olivia," he chuckled.

"N—" Frank slapped a hand over my mouth and smiled evilly.

"Yeah Olivia, it's just a cigarette."

I pushed his hand away from my mouth. "Frank, it's not funny. I'm driving, what if we get pulled over!? Put it out!"

"Alright, alright! We'll have fun with this later then." He put the joint out and put it back in his pocket, turning back to Gerard. "You can join us if you want," he said, a mischievous smile on his face.

"Don't scare the guy," I joked.

I saw the sign for FroYo and pulled into the parking lot. Frank was practically bouncing in his seat. I loved the boy to death but I swear he was crazy.

As soon as I parked Frank hopped out and started jumping. "Hurry the fuck up! I want some yogurt!"

I laughed and shook my head, turning to Gerard. "I'm sure you've already noticed this but he's a bit crazy."

We got out of the car and Frank and I raced inside while Gerard silently walked behind us. Frank ran straight to the counter.

"'Sup Bob, how ya doin'?" Bob was the owner of FroYo, he also loved me and Frank. Seriously, he gave us free yogurt all the time. It was nice knowing the owner.

"Hey Frank, Liv. You guys want the usual?"

We nodded our heads eagerly; this frozen yogurt was like crack. There was nothing like it; we'd tried other brands but it just wasn't the same. Suddenly I remembered Gerard was with us. "Oh and one for him too."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Bob."

"Gerard." We all stood awkwardly as Bob waited for Gerard to order. It was obvious the he wasn't paying attention though.

"He's waiting for you to order, you know," Frank pointed out while I stifled a giggle.

"What?"

"Dude, he knows what we like; Frank and I come here all the time."

He blushed. "Oh...strawberry I guess," he mumbled and looked at his shoes.

I tried to stifle my laughter again and thanked Bob before getting a table.

Gerard was silent the entire time after the encounter with Bob. It was a little weird seeing him embarrassed. The entire like fifteen hours he'd been here he was a cocky asshole but now he was...awkward. I pursed my lips when I realized what he needed. He needed to party. Then I grinned, Frank had the means in his pocket.

We all finished our yogurt and headed out to the car. "Frankie dear, may I please see your...'cigarette'?"

He smirked. "What about driving?"

"Fuck it." He handed me the joint and I lit it. I inhaled then passed it to Gerard. "We're having a party now," I laughed exhaling.

"We hotboxing it?" Frank asked.

Gerard broke into a coughing fit. "What the fuck is that!? Holy shit."

We laughed and I could tell it was already hitting Gerard. "Take another hit, dude."

He eyed me and Frank curiously before taking another deep drag.

"Damn dude, hittin' it like a pro!" Frank exclaimed before taking the joint for himself.

"I bet you're feeling real good," I joked.

Gerard nodded his head and closed his eyes. I started the car and drove shakily back to my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story