Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

Closure

by mikeywayismymanslice 2 reviews

things get heated with Frank's Gee/Josh conflict...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-08-22 - Updated: 2012-08-22 - 1402 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Wh-what?" Mikey looks shocked, surely a first for him.

"Yupp. big bubby went and knocked up his girlfriend. You should be proud."

"God dammit Frank! I wasn't gonna tell him yet!" I turn to see Gerard standing in the doorway.

I shrug, "Not my problem. He has a right to know."

"Oh, really? Then he has a right to know that you've turned faggot."

"You hypocritical bastard!"

"Uncle?" Mikey's voice suddenly rises up, "I'm gonna be an uncle?"

Gerard sighs, "Mikes, I didn't want you to find out like this," He shoots me a glare, "But, yeah...Lindsey's pregnant..."

Mikey half smiles, "You'll make a great dad, Gee..."

"Thanks, Mikey," Gerard says, then hugs his brother. Not how I planned things, but whatever.

"What was that about Frank turning fag?" Ray says from the back of the room.

"Oh, nothing," Gee says, "He was just out there playing tonsil hocky with that Josh guy from the club."

"whatever," I say, "There was no tongue involved."

"This time," he counters.

"So what?! It's my business. Not yours."

Ray looks back and forth between us, "C'mon, Mikey. These two obviously have some stuff to work out," he looks pointedly at me, "Don't come out until you two are done fighting."

With that, they leave. I curl into a ball, not wanting to talk to Gerard.

"We're naming it Bandit...Boy or Girl..." He says quietly.

I don't respond and Gerard comes over and wraps his arms around me.

"You know it's not my fault, right?" He asks.

"Who's is it, then? Mine, for being so naive about my feelings?"

He shakes his head, "I don't think it's anyone's fault. Maybe...Maybe we just weren't meant to be together."

The words sting, but I find myself wanting to believe him. If we weren't meant to be together then I have nothing to be upset about.

"can you do something for me?" I ask.

"What is it?"

"Can you kiss me? Just once, without holding back?"

I expect him to calll me crazy. To remind me of his girlfriend who he's oh-so-commited to. Instead, he gently pulls my face to his. When our lips meet, it's even better than the first time, because neither of us are hesitant. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. Then, I feel his tongue prodding at my mouth, begging for entrance. I open up all too willingly and the taste of him is overwhelming. We explore each other's mouths for a while.

Then he pulls away and I'm about to complain when he starts kissing my jawline. When he gets to my neck his lips are joind by his teeth, grazing the skin and leaving ocassional bite marks. At one nip in particular I arch up into him. He stops to suck on that one before grinding his hips into mine. I gasp and moan much too loudly. Then I feel his hand sliding up my shirt, exploring the skin before trying to tug my shirt off. I almost let him, but then I push him back begrudgingly.

"Sorry, Gee, we can't...go that far."

"I thought you said not to hold back? Don't you want to?" he asks.

"Of course I do. Oh, god, I want nothing more than to let you fuck me senseless right now...but...I can't give my virginity to someone I can't be with. it just wouldn't feel right. Sorry."

he licks his lips and palms my bulging crotch area, making me hiss, "At least let me take care of you, Frankie. I can't just leave you like this," he purrs.

And before I can protest, he undoes my jeans, pulling out my very erect member . He kisses the tip before licking from the base up the entire length. I close my eyes and moan, unable to stop him. It feels too good. He then engulfs me, causing me to buck my hips up. I wince when I hear him gag slightly. Then he starts moving, bobbing his head up and down andopens his throat to allow more of me in. He starts using his teeth and all I can do is moan and say things that don't even make sense to me like, "Fuck, Gee, yes."

It doesn't take long for me to feel a tightness in my gut. I gasp, "Gee, I'm gonna cu--" too late. I feel myself release into his mouth. I'm amazed when he takes in every last drop. He then swallows and licks his lips in the sexiest way.

"Where...did you learn...that?" I gasp out.

He smiles, "I didn't. First time."

"Fuck, it was good," Then I notice how strained his pants are, "Do you want me to..."

He laughs, "Nah, I'll take care of it. Go find Ray and Mikey." He kisses me again, once, short.

"thank you, gee," I say, "i think I can deal with not beigh together better now."

He rolls his eyes, "That's what breakup sex is for," Then he goes into the bathroom.

I decide to take his advice and go find Mikey and Ray. They're in the lobby, sitting in some really comfortable looking chairs. Ray takes in my dishevelled look in silence. Mikey's eyes bug out.

"Is that a hicky?!" He seems more freaked out by this than he did by Lindsey's pregnancy.

"Yupp." Is all I say.

"Did gee give it to you?!"

"Yupp."

"That's not right. He shouldn't cheat on Lindsey and you shouldn't cheat on Josh."

"We're not. We just needed...closure," Yeah, i like that word, "For our feelings."

He mumbles something about it still not being right. I look at ray, who just shrugs.

"So...it's cool with you guys if I hang out with Josh tomorrow right?"

They mumble agreeance and I take out my phone to call Josh.

Josh's POV

My phone rings right as we're sitting down to dinner. I look at the caller ID and see that it's Frank. That was fast. My heart pounds in my chest as I battle the urge to answer it with the logic that that would be very rude. I put the phone on silent and make a vow to call back later.

"Was that the new friend Matty was telling me about?" Mrs. Webb inquires.

I smile, "Yeah...I'll return the call later."

"Well with the way you're acting, I bet she's really cute, " We've never told any of the parent's about my bisexuality. We figure they'll try to perform an exorcism or keep their kids away from me or something horrible like that.

"She's beautiful..." I say absently.

"Well you'll have to introduce me sometime."

At least I have a way to dodge this one, "Well, she's kinda only here on vacation. She lives in the states."

"oh, a foreign girl. What state does she live in?"

"Jersy."

Her face scrunches up, "She doesn't have a superiority complex, does she?"

I laugh, "No, quite the oposite, actually. She doesn't seem to notice how wonderful she is," i finish the last bite of my mashed potatoes, "May I be excused?"

"Well of course, honey. Don't keep the poor girl waiting."

"Thank you," i go up to Matt's room. Then i take out my phone. Voicemail. Missed call. I press send.

Ring. Ring. ring, "Hey."

"Hey sweet cheeks, you wanted something?"

"Uh, yeah. I got things cooled down with gee and i was wondering if you wanna do something tomorrow?"

"Yeah that sounds great," i say, "what do you have in mind?"

"You guys are hanging out tomorrow?" matt is suddenly beside me, "Cuz I wouldn't mind talking to Gee and Ray again. I'm sure Mike and Ian feel the same."

I groan, "Matt wants to know if we can make it a general get together..."

"Um...I guess that's fine...But I don't think we can fit eight people in your car..."

"True..." I look at Matt, "You guys can come if you bring your own car."

"Sweet. I'm gonna go call the others."

I sigh, "So what do you wanna do Frankie?"

"Well..I was hoping you'd figure that one out...You know the area better."

I think for a moment, "Let's go skating."

"Sounds fun."

Finally! You have non idea how much I've been wanting to update. i was crunched on time so sorry for typos...ummm...R&R& don't make me kill the puppies

Chao!
Sign up to rate and review this story