Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

A Little Bit of Temper and Some Super Cheese Filled Speeches

by mikeywayismymanslice 1 review

Frank and Josh's first *official* date

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 1261 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

This is ridiculous. I should not feel this nervous right now. Me and Josh already had a first date, unofficial or not, and shared a first kiss. So why am I standing in front of my mirror like a teenage girl making fashion decisions? What outfit do I wear? Does my hair look okay? Do I have too much eyeliner on? Lip ring or no? And what about my nose ring?

“You look fine, don’t worry,” I hadn’t even noticed Gerard come in. I turn to face him.

“Thanks…”

He winks, “I’m the best opinion you’ll get until they arrive.”

As if on cue, my phone goes off. It’s a message from, yep, Josh: WE’RE HERE GORGEOUS :)

I smile at his latest compliment. I’ve yet to uncode why he uses a different pet name every time he talks to me.

Gerard is giving me a strange look, so I shrug, “Speak of the devil and he appears, right?”

“I wouldn’t call Josh the devil. He seems more like your guardian angel.”

I can’t find a way to deny this, so I smile, “Yeah. My weird, Emo, Canadian Angel. Perfect.”

He leaves it at that, so we go and get ray and Mikey before heading outside. Josh is in his car. Matt, Ian, and Mike are in a double-cab truck. I instinctively move to the front passenger seat of Josh’s car. Gerard, as if sensing my need for privacy, herds Mikey and Ray toward truck, which I am eternally grateful for.

Josh greets me with a quick peck on the cheek and I smile.

"Good to see you, too."

"Ah, so you can already read my body language," He says with a smirk.

"Sure can."

He tilts his head at Mike, who's driving. Mike gives a thumbs up, and we're off.

...

I'll be completely honest: I have never roller skated before in my life. Therefore, I am very nervous when we walk into the colorfully lit building. I just know I'm gonna fall down and I don't want to make an idiot of myself in front of Josh...

"Skates or blades?" he asks.

"Uhm..." On one hand, skates seem safer. Better balance, right? On the other...Blades would make me look more experienced...But not if I couldn't stay up on them..."You Choose," I finally say, smiling at him.

he gives me a confused look, but pays for two pairs of skates. We sit down and put them on. He stands and pulls me to my feet.

I fall down almost immediately. He raises an eyebrow at me with a concerned look.

"Er...sorry...just gotta warm up," I say with a nervous chuckle.

"Okay..." he says, helping me back up.

This time I manage to stumble onto the wood floor. however, once I'm there my feet fly out from under me. Josh sighs and holds out his hand. I blush as I take it.

It takes three more falls before he says anything.

"Frankie...are you sure youre ok?"

I look at the ground, "Um...no...I've...Kinda never skated before..." I mumble.

To my surprise, he laughs, "You could have said that sooner," he takes my left hand in his and snakes his right hand around my waist, "Now, let's take this one step at a time. Push forward and out. And right foot...Left foot..."

My face must be glowing from my blush, but somehow this method works. We fall into a comfortable rhythm. Soon, I'm able to break away on my own. Not that josh agrees with this...He just comes up behind me and wraps both arms around my waist. I lean my head back and kiss his chin. When I look back down I see Gee grinning at me from where he's conversing with Matt. he gives me a thumbs up and I blush.

Suddenly, Josh stops and spins me around.

"What the fuck is that?!" He half yells.

"What's what?" I'm confused.

"That," he says, jabbing a finger at my neck.

Oh, crap, the hicky! I completely forgot about it, "I...uh...well..." I make the mistake of looking at Gerard, who obviously has assessed the situation because he has a horror-struck look on his face.

Josh follows my gaze, "Oh fuck no!" He whisper-growls before skating in Gee's direction.

"Josh, no!" I yell, hurrying after him. People are starting to stare.

I manage to grab his arm...right after he punches Gerard in the face.

gee goes sliding and Josh turns on me, "You cheating bitch," he snarls.

"No, no, it's not like that!" I say in a pleading voice.

"Then what is it like? 'Cuz I sure as hell don't understand."

"Well...for one...if you need to punch someone it should be me..."

"And why is that Frank?" he snaps.

I wince, "Because...because it was my idea."

Josh's POV

I feel his words like a slap. In fact, i physically recoil. I was somewhat able to handle the idea of his feelings being taken advantage of. But...the idea that he betrayed me on his own...

I storm out so fast that I almost forget to remove my skates. i can hear frank following, so I lock myself in my car. I really need to calm down before I rip his head off. He taps on my window.

"Josh, please, open the door and let's talk about this!"

I continue to stare forward and grip the stearing wheel.

"you have to understand! I needed closure! I didn't want to let go...To let go of the guy I've been in love with for years. But...now I can. And I have. I don't want to love him anymore. I... I want to love you for years. And yes...I know that's super ridiculous after only a week of knowing each other, but..."

I sigh and open my door, successfully shutting him up, "Ever hear of love at first sight, Frankie?" He stares at me and I notice tears in his eyes. i hate myself for helping put them there.

"Frank...Frankie, there were alot of people staring at me that night at Fireflies. There always are. I usually ignore them. I'm not the kind of person who gets in relationships. I've been hurt too many times. But...I couldn't ignore you. So don't talk about a week being ridiculous. I fell in love with a look."

"R-really?" he looks shocked.

I can't help but smile, "Yes."

Suddenly I find myself laying against the center console with Frank's lips pressed against mine. I can't help myself, my arms wrap around his waist, pulling him closer. he smiles and darts his tongue out. I gasp, which apparently pleases him because he begins to take full advantage of my mouth. I move one hand to the back of his head and battle his tongue with my own. Suddenly he pulls back and a small giggle explodes from his lips.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I...I've never made out with someone wearing a tongue ring before. It's...Interesting."

I smile, "Interesting good or interesting bad?"

"Good. Definitely good."

I dive back into the kiss.

A/N okaaaaay so ive not a clue why i made josh temperamental...but...i like it....and i hope you like it too....and the cheesy love confessions... oh here's a thought! you could tell me if you like them using some kick ass reviews! lol ok that was cheesy in itself but seriously REVIIIIIEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story