Categories > Original > Romance > Stashley

Chapter 2

by OliviaSyren 0 reviews

Ash tries to search for Stefan...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-26 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 785 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ash tried to go after Stef but Dru stopped him. “Leave him for a while. He needs to be alone.” Dru said.
“What’s wrong with him?” Ash asked, hoping for a reply but knowing he wouldn’t get one. Dru told him that Stef had said to keep quiet. Ash raked a hand through his hair and sat back on the sofa. ‘What ‘s going on? Why was Stef so sad?’ He thought to himself when Roxanne tapped him on the shoulder “What happened?” She asked. Ash had completely forgotten about her and jumped in surprise.
“Oh. Uh… Stef got upset and needs some time alone.” He answered. Roxanne sighed and leaned back on Ash’s shoulder. “What did he get over?” She asked. Ash shook his head when Dru sat down. “Well. Pizza?” He asked, rather awkwardly, but they both nodded.
“Will the Pizza Girl come?” Ash turned to face Dru, but Dru just shrugged and picked up the phone walking into the kitchen and ordered a large pepperoni pizza and four 7-ups instead of three, in case Stef came back.

Half an hour later there was a knock on the door. Dru perked up “Is it Stef?” He said as Ash went to the door.
“Or it could be…” Ash opened the door. “…The Pizza Girl.” He said, smiling.
“Uh. I have a name.” The Pizza girl said handing Ash the pizza and 7-ups. She peered inside and gave a wave to Roxanne, Roxanne smiled and waved back.
“What is it then?.” Ash gave a flirtatious grin and leaned against the door frame, plucking the pizza from her grasp.
“It’s Naseerah.” She said bluntly. Ash raised his eyebrows. “Wow. That name is beautiful.” He gave a sly grin and Naseerah held out her hand. Ash didn’t know what to do so there was about 5 minutes of awkwardness. Ash stopped staring at her hand and looked at her. “Money.” She said firmly.
“Oh!” Ash took money from his pocket and counted it out, placing it into her hand. Naseerah smiled and turned, walking down the hall. Ash watched her leave. ‘Wow. She’s sexy.’ He thought to himself. Suddenly something his hip, he turned and looked down to find a cushion beside his feet, he picked it up and threw it at Roxanne. “What was that for?” He asked sitting beside her. Roxanne flashed him a look and replied “Because you’re flirting with my best friend.” She giggled.
“What?” Ash said in shock. “You’re the Pizza girl’s best friend?” He pouted. Roxanne laughed. “But of course, Ash, you are the bestest best friend.” She said punching his arm lightly Ash smiled and leaned back. The three of them watched Around the World in 80 Days and slowly ate the pizza.

After the film and pizza, Roxanne fell asleep and Ash rushed to the door.
“Whoa, dude. Where you goin?” Dru asked him. Ash stopped at the door.
“I’m going to find Stef, I’m really worried but I didn’t want to show it in front of Roxie”
Dru sighed “We should at least text him to see where he is.”
“Uh…Okay.” Ash sat beside Dru and tried to stay calm.
Dru picked up his mobile and sent a text to Stefan.
‘Dude, where are you, man? Me and Ash are worried sick x’
Less than 5 minutes later, he received a text from Stef.
‘I need some time alone. Haha. But I’m such a dick for running like that. You know that Roxanne hates my guts.’ Ash gasped. “Does he actually think that she hates him?” He asked Dru.
“Uh...She does hate him, Ash. She made that quiet clear to him when you were recording your bit of I Kicked a Shark in the Face.”
Ash said nothing and snatched the phone from Dru’s hand. “Oi!” he said, being careful not to wake Roxanne.
“Just speaking to Stef.” He said quickly, hitting the call button. Stef answered.
“Dru?”
“No. It’s me.” Ash replied.
“O-oh. Hey Ash.” He said, not knowing what to do.
“Listen. Where are you? I’m coming to get you.”
“Uh…You see…I don’t exactly know where I am.” Stef sighed and looked around. He was sat in a 90’s café called Langley’s which was located on the roadside of a motorway. A woman who worked there was bringing over his order. “Anything else?” the woman asked, smiling. Stef shook his head and the woman walked away.
“Stef, where are you?!” Ash said loudly down the phone.
“A café called Langley’s on some motorway.” He said.
“Right. I’m on my way.” Ash said, hanging up.
Sign up to rate and review this story