Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] - Hey guys! I'm hoping to apply for a part time job soon but I don't know how to do that D: Any advice from anyone? :) Also, me getting a part time job wouldn't affect updates at all :L AND OH MY GOD who else watched the deadmau5 ft. Gerard Way video!? :D

"No, Gerard, you're driving the wrong fucking way!" Penina snapped.

"Well, saying 'oh go that way' when I'm keeping my eyes on the road doesn't help! You could say, go left or go right or go forwards but how the fuck am I supposed to know where 'that way' is?"

"Don't get sassy with me."

"I'm not being sassy."

"Yes you are. Your killjoy name should be Sassy Poison. Or Party Sassy. Or just plain ol' Sassy Sassy."

"Well now I reckon you're being sassy."

"You would know since you're king of the sass!"

"Would you two quit yapping on about sass?" Mikey cried "It's doing my head in! Gerard, just drive in the direction that Penina points you in!"

"I would but-"

"And I don't why you're all 'my eyes are on the road'. We're driving through a fucking desert! What is the worse that could happen if you take your eyes off the road?"

"What if a bunch of dracs appeared out of no where?"

"They're not going to, are they?" Hozzie asked worriedly.

"Of course not. Just find the fucking tunnel." Mikey hissed.

"I'm trying my best!" Gerard snapped "I'm sorry Penina. But from now could you please say left or right please?"

"Fine." Penina sighed heavily "Go right."

This went on for a long time until Penina said "Okay, stop."

I looked outside. It all looked the same to me. Sand, sand and more sand... Maybe a dry desert plant every so often. But I had no reason not to trust Penina's judgement so we all got out of the car.

Penina looked down at her map and bent down, feeling the ground "It should be near here..." Penina muttered "Aha!" She grabbed something and pulled it up. It was like a trap door. It must be the tunnel into BLI!

"This tunnel is like in the middle of no where." Ray said "How long would we be in the tunnel for?"

"I'm not sure exactly how long it took me." I admitted "I think it was about three hours."

"Well we'll need water and stuff then. Maybe you should've told us it was three hours long before we got here!" Frank cried.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think, I'm sorry!" I shrieked, suddenly near tears.

"Hey, don't cry, I'm sorry, I'm not really mad." Frank apologised.

"Look, we'd better go back." Gerard said "In fact, it'll probably be better to come here at night anyway because there are less guards around during the night."

"Most of them are asleep?" I asked.

"Most of them are switched off."




We got back to the diner and Frank started getting everything ready for later while the rest of us lazed around in the boothes "So what time are leaving then?" Hozzie asked.

"Well we're going at seven but I want you and Kat to stay here." Gerard said.

"We can't stay here!" Kat cried "No, we're coming with you."

"No, you're not."

"Haven't we already had this argument once?" Raven asked "If they wanna come Gerard then you can't stop them."

"Oh can't I? I think you'll find that I'm the one driving."

"Why can't we come?" Hozzie pouted.

"You know why you can't come." Gerard replied "You two aren't coming and that's that."

"Gee-"

"No! You're not coming!"

Hozzie groaned and stormed out of the room. Penina sighed "I'd better go and see if she's okay." Penina said, jumping up and leaving the room.

"I'll go with her." Kat got up and left as well.

"You guys argue an awful lot." I said "Like way more than I thought you guys would."

"We don't normally argue as much as this." Raven told me "Normally we're pretty relaxed but there's a lot going on recently."

"Do you know what I think would be a good idea?" Frank asked randomly "If we got a dog!"

"Frank, you're getting a baby, not a dog." Lucy told him sternly. Then thought about it "Actually, a dog would be pretty cool..."

"Where do you expect us to get a dog from?" Mikey asked "We're in the middle of a desert!"

"I love dogs." I said "I used to have one called Zipper. He was so cute."

"Why are we talking about dogs?" Ray cried.

"It's all Frank's falt." Mikey sighed "So anyway, Crayon, what's your sister like?"

"Well she used to be kind of like me but now... I don't know. I don't think I really know her that well anymore." I thought about it "Do you think this is actually a good idea?"

"If she doesn't want to come then she doesn't have to. The worse that could happen is that she calls the dracs while we're in your house." Mikey said.

I shook my head "It's not my house, it's my familys house. I don't live there anymore."

Penina walked back into the room "Is everything okay?" Gerard asked.

"I think you should go and talk to them." Penina replied. Gerard sighed and got up. Penina sat down next to Frank "So yeah, we're leaving at seven?"



At seven everyone except Gerard, Kat and Hozzie were standing outside by the car waiting for us to leave "What are you gonna call the baby?" I asked Penina.

She shrugged her shoulders "I'm not sure yet. Any ideas Frank?" Frank shook his head "I reckon the name will come to us when the baby's born. That's what happened with my Mom when my little sister was born."

"If it's a girl you could name her after your little sister?"

"I don't really remember what my little sister was called properly." Penina bit her lip "That sounds awful, doesn't it?"

I was about to reply when Gerard walked outside "Let's go. Now." He said grumpily, getting into the car without looking at any of us. We all glanced at each other, shrugged our shoulders and got into the car.



[A/N] - Hope you liked this chapter! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story