Categories > Original > Fantasy > TMB fanfic

Chapter 8

by itscarlainnit 0 reviews

.....

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 884 words

0Unrated
I was woke up by my phone flashing in my face, blinding me even though my eyes were closed. I had fell asleep whilst holding my phone, I looked at the time and it was 12:15am.
"Egh!" I groaned, "Who wants to be texting me at this time!?" I looked at it and it was Amy,
Amy - 'Hey baby, I'm so sorry if I woke you... Do you mind ringing me for like a 10 minute chat? I'm scared..xx' Amy was a beautiful and bubbly girl, you'd be mental not to like her. She had been neglected by her Dad and he occasionally hit her and her mum as he's an alcoholic. He eventually was forced to leave by Amy's older brother, Jake, who hit his Dad and pushed him out of the front door after being incredibly horrible to their mum. I picked my phone up quickly her number dialled (she was on speed dial)
"Amy, hun, are you okay??" I questioned worried.
"Yeah, but my Dad is banging on the door downstairs and I'm really scared... Mum's called the police, but I'm not sure if that'll stop him. I just needed to hear a friendly, familiar voice."

"Aw, don't worry! The police will be there soon and they'll take him away!"
"Oh, Em they're here! I gotta go, I'm so sorry. Thank you so much for ringing me! Means a lot, see you tomorrow... Or later on" She seemed a bit relieved and gave out a sigh of relief.
"Okay, as long as you're okay. Night." And I hung up, I layed my head down trying to ressume my sleep, but I heard faint sobs from the room across the hallway, I had to investigate.
I got out of my bed carefully and tip toed down the hallway to the bathroom where I heard the sobs a bit louder this time, I lightly knocked on the door..

"Who's in here? It's Em" I asked softly,
"Stefan.." I heard a broken voice,
"...Stef. Open the door?" And with that he opened the door.. Only so I could see his face. "Are you okay?" I said grabbing his arm and taking him to my bedroom, he sat down on my bed.
"Was woken up by two texts.. One from Holly.. One from Louis, Louis' read, 'Stef, Holly come round earlier and tried to kiss me and wouldn't give up until I pushed her out of the way.. She tried to force me to get in bed with her and.. yeah. But I promise you nothing happened, just wanted you to know mate.' Which was shocking, and Holly's read, 'Stefan Abingdon, it's over. I'm now with someone who's a lot better than you, someone who actually cares about me, someone good looking, someone who's actually talented. I don't even know why I went out with you in the first place, you're worthless.'" His eyes were so beautiful, I couldn't stop looking into them. He started sobbing once again, I swung my arms around him and pulled him down to lay beside me, he buried his face in my shoulder and cried. I tried to calm him down, but nothing worked. But 10 minutes later when he did calm down, we just talked and talked until I heard my mum come through the door, I liked the fact that me and the guy I really like were cuddling up together, but he jumped up off of the bed and stood by the door,
"Thank you so much Em, really means a lot." He smiled one last smile and walked away, going back into Dru's bedroom. I sighed and thinking about liking Stefan so much sent me to sleep.

"EMILY WAKELY!" Dru screamed in my ear making me shoot up from my sleep, how could he be so energetic at 7:00am, it was so weird.
"Okay, okay I'm up." I yawned, my alarm piercing through my ears. I stopped it and got up, picking my uniform up and heading to the bathroom.
"Mum's already gone to work.." Dru spoke whilst leaning against his door frame. I nodded, and shut the bathroom door, I brushed my teeth and changed from my pyjamas into my disgusting school uniform. I then made my way back to my bedroom, on the way passing Dru who hit me around the head laughing and running into the bathroom, he was too immature. I sat on the white chair which was tucked into a petite dressing table, I looked into the mirror picking up my hair brush, trying to tame my hair. It was naturally curly, but I preferred it wavy or straight. After I curled my hair the slightest, making it wavy, I started with my make-up, which was only a couple of layers of mascara, some concealer and some eye liner.
"I'm sorry about last night." I heard that same broken voice from last night, I looked over to see Stefan leaning on my door frame, trying to smile.

"It's okay," I simply said and he walked away. I felt kind of guilty that I didn't give a nice answer, but the way he jumped up as he heard my mum come through the front door showed that he was really uncomfortable when cuddled up to me on the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story