Categories > Original > Fantasy > TMB fanfic

Chapter 12

by itscarlainnit 0 reviews

...........

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 631 words

0Unrated
Dru's P.O.V

"Bye!" Em shouted and the door quickly shut before we could say bye back. Ashley had disappeared upstairs an hour ago and returning back downstairs a couple of minutes later saying he's going to see a film with my sister.. And then they left. As the door shut I looked at Stef who was just staring at the TV, he went silent straight away.
"Stef, you alright mate?" I asked
"I'm good." Was all he said. An hour passed and he finally spoke, "When will they be back?"
"Erm.. I don't know, not sure when the film started."
"Hope they're enjoying themselves." Didn't sound like he was hoping at all. And that's where the conversation ended until half 10.
"Right I'm going to my bedroom because down here is boring." I said as I stood up, "You coming?"
"Nah, I'm gonna stay down here for a bit."

Stef's P.O.V

"Fine," Dru said as he left the room, I sat on the sofa watching the TV, until I heard laughter from outside, I looked outside the window to see Em and Ashley walking up the pathway to the door. I saw them kiss, I was hurt, I was told by Dru that Em really liked me. I sighed, I really liked her too, she was the main reason I broke up with Holly aswell. I stood up as soon as the door opened.

Em's P.O.V

~After the cinema~

We laughed at each others jokes when we arrived outside of my house. Ashley walked me up to the door and looked deeply in my eyes,
"Thank you for coming out with me tonight Em, I had such a good time!"
"Same," I softly said back to him. It fell silent once again and we just stared into each others eyes, I never thought I would feel like this about Ashley, but I did. He started to lean in, thoughts ran through my mind, 'do I lean in?', 'do I just stay here?', 'do I turn away?'. I decided to stay where I am until his lips touched mine. The kiss seemed to last for ages and our lips parted, he smiled one last time at me and hugged me and said goodbye, I watched him walk away until he went out of sight. I quietly walked into the house seeing as it was 11pm. I began to walk up the stairs until I heard movement in the living room, I turned around to see Stefan standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Did you enjoy that kiss?" His delicate voice seemed to break.
"Umm... Yeah" I spoke eventually, why did he care?
"O-okay, cool." He whispered and walked past me on the stairway, he disappeared into Dru's bedroom. I slowly walked up to my bedroom, hearing whispers coming from Dru's bedroom.
"For f* sake Dru! He's my best mate!"
"Yeah but Stef, he's liked her for ages! Gotta give him a chance!" What's that supposed to mean?! I walked into my bedroom, got into my pyjamas, brushed my teeth and got into bed. I looked at my phone to see a text from Ash..

Ash - 'Tonight was sick, I hope you had a good time too.. :-) xx'
Me - 'I loved it Ash! See you Monday. :] xxx' And with that I fell asleep.
I woke up two hours later to the sound of Stefan rustling around in his bags, I sat up expecting him to look up but he obviously didn't notice me and he layed down, so I done the same and fell asleep once again.
For the next couple of days Stefan and I hadn't spoke properly which made it seem like we were growing further apart... Not good.
Sign up to rate and review this story