Categories > Original > Fantasy > TMB fanfic

Chapter 13

by itscarlainnit 0 reviews

....

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 1136 words

0Unrated
It was Monday and I woke up at 5, an hour and a half before my alarm was set to go off. I got up and got changed into my uniform quickly, had my breakfast and sat in the living room until it turned 8. My mum wasn't there once again as she had gone to work, Stefan walked downstairs and looked my way,
"Good morning." I smiled politely.

"Hey." Stefan quietly replied, I felt the need to cry.. He didn't seem as welcoming as he used to be. Dru ran down the stairs soon after and saw me with my head in my hands without the TV on, he walked in and sat beside me.
"Em.. Are you okay?" He asked,
"What have I done?"
"What do you mean?"
"What have I done to be slightly ignored by Stef?"
"Oh, you've done nothing.. He just isn't himself at the moment, he'll snap out of it soon don't worry." And he walked off into the kitchen, I heard mumbles.. almost as if Dru was having a go at Stefan. I sighed and looked at my phone, it was 8am so I grabbed my iPod and my school bag and rushed off out the door, saying a quick goodbye to the guys.

I sat on a bench beside the road where Becca lived.
"Em?" I heard from behind me.. I looked around to see a sad looking Stefan. He walked over and sat beside me, "Em, I'm SO sorry. Don't say anything! Just listen. Basically, Dru told me about you liking me and at first I didn't believe it.. Until I heard you and Becca talking about telling me you fancy me. Somehow Holly found out and then she thought I liked you too, she always has been so jealous of you, one because she thought I liked you, and two because she knew Louis liked you at one point, like you know. So, we had an argument and then other things were brought up, we broke up blah blah blah. And then I found out about you and Ashley seeing each other sort of.. Then I saw you kiss Friday, I was just shocked about this whole you like me but got over me quickly and moved on to Ash.. Sounds stuck up and I seem so jealous but I'm not, you know what I mean. So yeah, I've been a dick for no reason, I'm sorry. Forgive me? So we can be bezzies again?" He grinned pleadingly...

"OKAY!!" I shouted and jumped up and gave him a bear hug. We were hugging for ages and he smelt A-MAZ-ING!
"Er guys?" Becca shouted, we looked around at her and she looked pretty confused, "I've been standing here for ages! Dudes, we're gonna be late!" And with that she yanked me out of Stefan's arms.
"You coming Stef?" I smiled,
"Nah, I'll wait for Dru, he should be here in a bit"
"Okay, I'll see you in tutor"
"Yup! See you!"

For some reason we walked faster than we usually did and during that time I told Becca everything, the fact that Stef hadn't talked to me properly for a couple of days after seeing that kiss between me and Ash. I also mentioned to her that I wasn't so sure that after the kiss it was a sudden sign that me and Ashley were a couple, or it was just the heat of the moment, because.. you know.. it happens in all of those romance films these days. We met up with Amy and Rosie who were laughing on the bench just outside the cafe, I told them all about me and Ash and me and Stef and how I'm so stuck between the two, I don't know how life got so great.

The day dragged on, as per usual, Mondays always do... I saw Ash.. Well a glimpse of him in tutor, nothing was said, this just brought me to the conclusion that he just kissed me in the heat of the moment. After so many boring lessons, the day ended and the girls and I walked towards the gate, not realising Dru, Stefan and Ashley were close behind us. I suddenly heard a loud "AHH!" behind me, but before I could turn around to see what was happening I was swinging around in the air.. My reaction was too scream at the top of my lungs and throwing my arms and legs around... I literally thought this was going to be the moment of my death, but when I was carefully lowered to the ground I looked around to see Ashley, a bit too close for comfort.. But for some reason, I didn't care.

"I'm sorry." He spoke softly but also sympathetically, his warm breath swept across my nose, and as I opened my mouth only the slightest to speak, he raised his hand and stopped me. "I mean, I'm sorry I haven't talked to you today, after Jen and I stopped seeing each other, I just don't know how to act around girls. I know! It's shocking coming from a stunner like me.." He paused, and posed.. Too much of a pretty boy. I laughed the slightest waiting for him to continue. "But you know.. It's scary" He seemed so serious, so I just smiled and nodded. I wrapped my arms around him and he rested his hands on my hips. I saw Stefan and Dru behind,
"I think I'm going to be sick" Dru said, loud enough so I could hear him and Stefan just stood there laughing... A lot.

Goodbyes were exchanged between us and me and the girls walked away. I made Rosie come home with me tonight, and when we did we just jumped on my bed and turned on music and talked.. I could confirm that I had missed mine and Rosie's conversations, I felt that I kept blowing my best friend off to talk to Becca.. But as nasty as it sounds, Becca has had a lot more experience with boys, so she's helped me a lot with the trouble between me, Ash and Stef.
"Maya and Henry are over again tonight. So it's going to be loud." I exaggerated the word 'loud' and Rosie nodded excitedly, she was a huge music fan like me and she had occasionally heard some of The Clik Clik's songs, she adored them (more like Dru and his "sexy drum face").

So for the rest of the evening/night me and Rosie decided to sit in on the practice, one extreme problem being.. I couldn't take my eyes off of Stefan, and scarily most of the time he couldn't take his eyes off of me.. His voice was just so heavenly.. Stefan Abingdon, why do you have to look and sound so delicious?!
Sign up to rate and review this story