Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

First One-Shot - Disney Night

Me, Riley and Anna had been planning to have a disney night for as long as I could remember. Way before we'd gone to Spain. We'd started planning it in Maths class and then in Science Chloe had got involved. Me, Riley and Chloe had sat in the library pretending to do our English projects during our last Science lesson but instead just listened to Disney songs on my iPod.

When I got back from Spain I talked to my Mom about it and she agreed that I could have a sleepover on Saturday night. She even said that her and Mark would go out for the night so that we could have privacy so long as I only invited four people, kept the house tidy and didn't disturb the neighbours. I nodded and said I could do that but crossed my fingers behind my back. There was one rule that I knew I was going to break.

I sent a text to Riley, Chloe and Anna and waited for their replies. As I was waiting for the replies I wondered who out of Raven and Penina I should invite to Disney night? But I didn't have to choose between them because Anna text back to say she was sorry but she couldn't come because she was going to Devon. But luckily Riley, Chloe, Penina and Raven said they could come.

Then I sent a text message to Mikey, Frank, Ray and Gerard saying that they could come over so long as they didn't show up until my parents had gone and that they had to leave first thing in the morning. They all text back to agree and then I started getting all my old Disney movies out.



On Saturday Riley was the first person to show up holding a huge, pink Katie Price bag "I had to walk here!" Riley moaned "My Mom walked halfway here with me and she was holding one handle on the bag so we were both carrying it then halfway here she was like 'oh bye' and just walked off! Do you know how heavy this bag is?"

I laughed "Oh, Raven text me to say that she's gonna be a little late. She's usually the latest even though she only lives round the corner from me." I shrieked as someone knocked on the door behind me. I opened it and found Raven standing there with her Mom. They hugged each other goodbye and then Raven came in "Hi Raven, I was just complaining about you being late. Even though you're not late."

"I bet that Chloe will be late you know." Riley said "She normally is."

"So's Penina."

"Oh yeah, Penina's late for everything." Raven laughed "Are we going upstairs then?"

They grabbed their bags and came upstairs to my room that me and my Mom had prepared earlier. My bed was in the middle of the room, there was a mattress to the left of it and there was a double blow up bed that was in the spare room which we'd drag in when we were going to sleep "So what Disney movies did you guys bring?" I asked.

Raven went bright red "I could only find one Disney movie. Lady and the tramp."

"I brought these bag full." Riley told me, holding out an ASDA bag. I took it off her and looked inside "Where should I put all these chocolates by the way?"

"Hide them! Quick! Don't let my Mom see them!" I squeaked.

Riley shoved them in her bag quickly "My Mom gave me her birthday chocolates." Raven told us "By the way Hozzie, don't stress about me missing my Mom's birthday party tonight. It was her birthday ages ago, she's just randomly having a party tonight. I'd much rather have come to Disney night."

The door knocked downstairs "I'll get it!" I grinned before running downstairs.

It was Penina "Hey!" Penina smiled "I'm not so late today!"

"Yeah, not like you were on my birthday."

"That wasn't my fault!" Penina reminded me "I had a hospital appointment because of my urine."

"Yeah, okay, let's just leave that there." I said, watching Penina take off her shoes. Once she was done we went upstairs "What Disney movies did you bring?"

"I didn't bring any." Penina admitted "I brought some chocolate though! But I won't get it out in case your Mom sees."

"Oh, look what I brought this morning!" I grinned, getting it out my school bag "Disney cupcakes!"

"AHHHHH!" Riley yelled, grabbing the box "Oh my god, I'm having the cinderella ones!"

"Okay, it's not like I paid for them or anything..." I laughed.

"This says it makes twelve..." Riley said, suddenly all serious "There will be five of us, nine including the boys..."

"Right. Well... Umm..." I thought about it "So that's five... Then we'd have six left over for four guys... And then we'd have two... We'll just leave two for my Mom and Mark, okay?"

"Okay." Raven grinned then took the box off Riley "Do you have an egg by the way?"

"No we don't have any eggs." My Mom said as she came into the room, making us all jump "What do you need an egg for?"

"To make these!" I cried, taking the box and holding it up.

"Oh well, you'll have to ask the neighbours." Mom waved at me "We're going now girls. See you later!"

"Bye!"

I looked at the others "... I don't wanna ask the neighbours!"

"Look, don't worry, I'll come with you when Chloe gets here." Raven said.

Riley's phone flashed "Oh shit it's off my Mom. Saying 'TEXT ME!!'. I did text her- Oh no wait, I accidentally Twitter instead."

I burst out laughing and went on Twitter on my phone to re-tweet it and added 'Riley, you're an idiot.' Then the door knocked again and I went downstairs to answer it. It was Chloe of course "Hey Chloe, come on in, me and Raven are just off to get an egg."

"Umm what?"

"Riley and Penina will explain it to you." I said, pulling on my shoes "We'll be back!"

"Who are we asking first?" Raven asked as I shut the door.

"Dave and Shrileys." They weren't in. "Okay we'll go to the other next door." They weren't in either. "We could go to Sam and Eddie's house but I'm not sure which house it is exactly..." We walked up the road a little "It's either that house or that house."

"Hozzie, we'll go to Bob's." Raven smiled.

I sighed "Fine, but you're doing the talking."

So we went to Bob's house and knocked on the door. Bob was the one to answer "Hi!" Raven grinned "Can we borrow an egg please?"

"Borrow an egg?" Bob asked.

"Well, have an egg? We want to make disney cupcakes."

"Umm, okay..." Bob went into the kitchen and got us an egg.

"Yay! Thanks Bob!"

"Whatever."

We went back to my house and everyone was giggling in the living room. I stormed in "Oh my god, what did you guys break?" I cried.

"Nothing!" Riley squeaked "We were just laughing! Did you get an egg?"



A couple of hours later we'd had dinner, eaten our cakes and were watching Tarzan "This film is really upsetting." I said "I mean some fucking leopard thing eats the parents and then all this stuff is going on..."

"What time are the guys coming over?" Penina asked.

"At eight. So in about twenty minutes." I replied "This movie is upsetting."

"Oh my fucking god, this fly is annoying me so much!" Riley yelled "Do you have a bag squisher or whatever?"

"We have a bug zapper. It's electrified so you can fry the flies."

"Get it out, I wanna use it!" Riley was getting really excited and happy over killing some bugs.

I went into the garage. It was normally kept on top of the fridge but it wasn't there today so Riley took down the dustpan and brush instead "I'm gonna use this!" She grinned before running back into the living room. I followed her back in and watched her swing it around like a baseball bat. She managed to successfully hit two of the flies at once but when she whacked them, both flies flew straight into Penina and Chloe's laps.

"Oh my god, Riley!" They both squealled before bursting out laughing.

"You guys are so weird." I took the dustpan and brush off and put it in the garage. When I got back into the living room there was a knock at the door so I went to answer it. It was Gerard, Mikey, Frank and Ray "Hi guys!" I smiled before standing out the way to let them in "We just finished watching Tarzan. We were gonna go upstairs now."

"What time are your parents back tomorrow?" Gerard asked.

"I don't know which is why you have to leave like first thing in the morning." I replied.

Everyone went into the living room except for Mikey who smiled at me "Hey Hozzie."

"Hey." I replied, going bright red. He kissed me on the cheek then took my hand and we went into the living room "Eugh, get a room!" I shrieked, looking at Penina and Frank getting off with each other.

They didn't stop so the rest of us went upstairs to my bedroom "What are we watching now?" Riley asked.

"Well we have a video player upstairs so we could watch Mulan now?" I suggested.

"Oh my god, yes! YES!" Riley and Chloe shrieked "Switch on the video player!"

I had to plug in the video player at the back and once that was done, Frank and Penina came in "So where are we all sleeping?" Penina asked.

"I'm sleeping in my bed!" I yelled.

"I'll sleep on this mattress." Raven smiled, jumping on it "Ray can sleep on here too."

"I think since me and Riley are single we should have the double blow up mattress."

"We'll sort it out later when we go to sleep, okay?" Penina suggested "For now, let's just watch another movie. What are we watching?"

"Mulan!"

"I've never watched this." Raven said.

"How can you never have watched this movie?" I cried "It's like the best movie ever!"

"I thought your favourite movie was Orphan... Or The Hunger Games..."

"Okay, fine, best Disney movie ever."

We watched the movie and me, Riley and Chloe sang a long to all the songs. We sang extra loud to 'I'll Make A Man Out Of You' "Oh my god, ten man points each!" Riley cried, hi-fiving Chloe and then hi-fiving me.

"You three are really weird." Gerard laughed.

"This movie is da bomb!"

"This movie is actually really good." Raven smiled.




Once Mulan was over we put on The Sword In The Stone "I don't understand this movie." I said "Like, what's the point?"

"There's a life lesson for each... Umm, lesson." Penina told me.

"... But I still don't get it."

Penina didn't reply this time because Frank whispered something in her ear and then kissed her. I sighed "This movie is so weird."

"Yeah, well, so was Mulan." Ray said.

"DO NOT CALL MULAN WEIRD!" Riley screamed.

"We were told not to disturb the neighbours!" Chloe cried.

"There are no neighbours in." Raven told her "We had to borrow an egg from Bob down the road."




Once the jungle book was over (we watched it after the sword in the stone) most of us said we wanted to get some sleep since it was midnight but Riley, Chloe, Penina, Mikey and Gerard wanted to stay up and watch The Lion King. I laid down in my bed and tried to get to sleep.

I fell asleep just after the part where Simba meets Nala again but then got woken up by Penina, Chloe and Riley saying at the tops of their lungs "Hozzie, we're gonna go and get a drink!"

I nodded and then closed my eyes again. But it was hopeless. I couldn't get back to sleep even though I tried my best. I spent the rest of the night listening to Penina, Chloe and Riley talk about the most random things from Barbie dolls, to the jungle book, to what they hate about people. At around 5AM I realised that I'd never be able to get to sleep anyway so I sat up and switched the light on. It was quite funny to watch Penina, Chloe and Riley squint and cry "My eyes! The light! It burns!"

"I think we should go on omegle." I told them "If I can get the wifi to work."

I got my laptop and switched it on. Luckily the wifi worked and I turned on omegle "Why do you have to say 'hello'?" Riley asked.

I looked at her "What do you want me to say then?"

"Say hey or hi or something but not hello."

"Why are you telling him that Raven's asleep?"

"Oh my god he wants a picture of Raven sleeping." I giggled.

"I have an idea!" Penina whispered "Let's send him a picture of an old lady sleeping!"

"Yes, oh my god, let's do that!" I found a picture of an old lady fell asleep and sent it to him. He quickly disconnected.

"I think we should doodle on their faces while they're asleep." Chloe muttered.

Chloe was the only one who felt like doodling on their faces though. The rest of us were either too tired or didn't wanna get caught. Raven ended up with a purple moustache, Ray got one large eye-brow and Gerard got freckles all over his face. She wanted to draw on Mikey and Frank but me and Penina wouldn't let her.



At 7, everyone started to wake up and Raven kept complaining she was tired "Oh my god, you slept way longer than I did!" I cried "No offence guys but GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, I WANT TO SLEEP."

Everyone said goodbye then left. I got straight into bed and went to sleep.



[A/N] - That one wasn't very good ;/
Sign up to rate and review this story